How will Trump stop people from just swimming over to the U.S.?

How will Trump stop people from just swimming over to the U.S.?

You can't build a wall over a river.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/eu-military-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZqaIuyvTHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

electrify the water

yeah, definitely don't build it on the land on either side.

are you one of those mexican intellectuals living in america?

He will build a dam with an immigrant fish ladder.

We should fill that river with Hippos

Well I be dammed you got me
I don't know
Damn.

alligators

Is this a real question?

No, I'm (((white)))

Yes

tell mike pence the frogs have been turned gay. THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

bump

>can't build a wall over a river

Hippos would just give them a platform to jump from across the river.
Then you just build a wall on one side of the river. Like 100 meters inland. It is pretty simple.

There's 1000 miles of river along the border. You can't dam all of it.

Well but at some point you would have to cross the north-south running Grande since the border runs East-West.

Im unclear what the issue is OP. Why would you not just build a wall on the land next to the river?

I mean, your question is so fucking stupid Im actually doubting reality right now. Im actually thinking a wall would have to be built in the middle of the river. Im actually going fucking insane from this thread.

>You can't build a wall over a river.
>You can't
>white people can't
Bitch please we can do what the fuck we want

just bomb it like they are doing in libya...

wikileaks.org/eu-military-refugees/

>kek

Deploy him.

What is a dam?

Is this a river that flows from Mexico/US into US/Mexico?

If you don't want to "ruin nature", you could just have a guard station there with orders to shoot on sight

Good old fashioned Alligators...

But I assume there's at least some parts of the border that are water but are in an otherwise burning hot dry rural area that's hard to permanently staff.

Trump will heavily endorse coast guard and tell them they can be trigger happy

its called a grate.

?

Build a fence on the US side?

A grate so the water flows through but the wall continues.

What about where rivers run perpendicular to the border?

Someone can't seriously be this retarded... can they? I mean you're just satirically mocking the left, right?

Doesn't sound very fish-friendly. Left will probably use the environment as an excuse to disrupt the wall.

You are American, and you don't know which rivers flow from Mexico into the US/visa versa?

I don't think there are many major ones, and it's not hard to build a wall across a river and let water through it. If it's a important river, they can have a watch tower there.

>not negotiating new borders to accommodate a new wall.

You gotta think big little man.

This is my family, plz no bully

Pirhanas

You mean where they cross it? then you have a grate big enough for fish and small to medium sized debris to pass through but not big enough for boats or people.

alligators

sea mines.

Fill it with gators

Build the wall on the river bank and build a grate, a thick fucking grate so it can't just be easily cut or whatever, wherever the wall has to cross water.

Made of metal or what?

> The year is 2018 and the wall is underway. Mexican President sees this, looses his shit. In an all out last ditch effort to maintain control over America, he tells all Mexican citizens live on TV to begin invading America to retake their lost "claim" on American soil.

> They begin to pour over by the millions. Trump immediately sends in our Navy and Air Force to begin shelling our southern border (Trump statement: "The wall can always be rebuilt.... along the Colombian border.").

> After hearing this, all of the Caribbean and Central America unite in an effort to overtake America at her weakest. Little did they know Trumps forces had already made their way to Mexico City (now renamed, El Trumpo).

> American Air Force immediately begins drone strike bombing runs along all of Central America. Natives begin to flee to Columbia, but Columbia only wants their best, not their worst.

> At this point, our superior naval forces begin shelling Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. while our Air Force continues to use drone strikes to eliminate the threat within Central America (Trump statement: "We will never again be taken advantage of by foreign hordes!").

> Columbia notices Trumps strength, then begins to build a wall along their northern border for free.

> The year is 2019 and Americans are beginning to settle within and rebuild Central America/Caribbean. Canada willingly submits itself to be annexed by America (Trump statement: "What's up with Greenland?"). Greenland submits petition to be annexed by America as well.

> Russia sees Trumps strength and puts forth a "Pan-European" alliance agreement between all European nations (similar flags, currency, adoption of English as a main language, trade deals, military alliances, etc.).

> Europe/Australia/and New Zealand accept. (Trump statement: "Aren't Argentinians white?")

public shooting range

kys

There is no reason to be upset, user.

Hippos are the most dangerously territorial animals in Africa.

>looses

If you're going to try and be smart/funny, at least learn how to spell.

>building a wall next to a river

And effectively cede American soil to Mexico? Over my dead body!

OP is not being retarded, it's a serious question. You can't build it right at the river because it's not structurally sound, at least not something we would traditionally define as a wall.

You also don't want to move it back and basically give Mexico some of our land.

I would think just build a fence by our side of the river and run some drones over the area.

The river is like 2 feet deep.

How deep would you have to drive support into the ground for it to be stable on that soil?

Then we make it TEN FEET DEEPER

Get Sup Forumstards to patrol the river armed with dragon dildos. This will surely be effective. Trump General threads could be used for recruiting purposes instead of just for autistic shitposting.

sharks with freakin laser beams

I hate Chinese guns so much
Even they look like autistic mashup ripoffs of existing guns

Me so angryyyy

Yeah, that

that's a ridiculous idea, the sharks would need light sabers

Great question. Unfortunately I dropped out of liberal arts school so you're going to have to wait for someone with a real education to come along and tell the both of us.

Hippos are mean sons of bitches. Paco's going to get his shit fucked up if he tries that.

checked and keked

We take some of Mexico's land instead and build a wall on the other side of the river.
Problem solved!

You mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PZqaIuyvTHU

We've already done that at some points the fence is 2 miles inland and the whole way it cuts through farm property

Are there any eminent domain issues going to be had seizing that much land?

I was going to ask where the fuck are we going to get enough hippos for that, but then I remembered we've got a million something SJW's ready to be tossed into the river.

For a wall in Georgia built for redneck squids? Only time will tell.

Meant to reply to

In some places its a little deeper but Texas DPS has a couple boats with .50 cal machine guns patrolling the river already