Belgium-Netherlands border

Anyone tired of seeing leftists post this meme to try and justify illegal immigration? Does anyone have a refutation for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither are fucking niggers and they share similar values

2 white countries

Two different countries =/= two other different countries in any way shape or form

just send them stuff like this:

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

It's legal to just cross the two borders if you have the right ID.

Both countries have a mutual agreement that one's citizens can visit one another without being registered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

Does Mexico have the same arrangement with the US?

European Union allows free movement between the two countries. It's literally not an argument in regards to illegal immigration because movement back and forth is wholly legal.

No that's the point. You don't need any ID

How the fuck borders worked before EU, Schengen or shit like this?
Borders worked for fucking centuries, why can't they work now?

So if you're running from Belgian police across the border, can they follow you?

spbp

They're both dutch anyways so who cares

No, the districts close to the borders have close cooperation

>two countries
>economically on par with each other
>culturally similar
>no language barriers
>[spoiler]Ethnically identical :^)[/spoiler]

>borders of white nations

That border is literally going through a house. Does the owner have to pay taxes to both countries?

Flanders is basically the Netherlands anyway.

If there were to be a border it would be a moat of lava around Brussel

Lava that is immune to nuclear mines

>Does Mexico have the same arrangement with the US?
Not that I know of. You have to have an ID and passport to cross the border, and a permit or visa to stay there for a limited amount of time.

true, but they are different culturally, so it's about race. and of course das rayciss!

I agree

Because the eurozone wanted Schengen. Its one of the few noj shitty thing about the union.

We should retake Flanders and build a wall around ourselfs and Amsterdam. In the top 10 boys names 4 were a variation of the pedoprofet

respond with this

Prophet ffs

First off all

Flanders ++ Netherlands

second
We share the same language.
To some extend even culture.
Christian values although the north is Protestant. But you get the picture.
Never had a real reason to create a real border due the fact that border disputes were not that common or really violent.

I hate the fact that leftists in the US use my country as some sort of example for their cause.

Leave my country alone

They know Germany would steamroll them anyway

>I hate the fact that leftists in the US use my country as some sort of example for their cause.

oh the border is a Dutch speaking area of Belgium?
This is what I was looking for
I know right? lmao
what do you think of the whole open border thing with NL and Belgium?

White people

Those two countries are both first world and low crime.

Half of 'Belgians' are actually Dutch people lol

two first world countries. leafs donĀ“t enter USA as alien illegals like the beaners. how do the leftists not see this? there are fields for miles without a wall or barrier in the prairie provinces of Canada

>I hate the fact that leftists in the US use my country as some sort of example for their cause.
Egg-fucking-zactly! Like leftists care about Netherlands or Belgium anyway, but they will use it to justify illegal Mexicans in the US. Leftists are so shitty at making comparisons.

Well, we did actually have physical border crossings prior to Schengen.

And ever since Schengen the south of the Netherlands has been taken over by highly organized gangs. They've bought tons of real estate for weed farms and amphetamine labs, shot the hell out of each other and even completely destroyed a town hall after they ran into trouble with the local authorities.

The part of Belgium that borders Netherlands is Flanders, which is dutch speaking and has a shared history with the Netherlands. They are so similar and linked culturally lots of people want Flanders to be part of the netherlands again, it's basically like having an open border between the US and Canada rather then between Mexico and the US. Also Mexico is literally a third world country (non developed) and america is the world's biggest economy, the comparison is fucking stupid.

I didn't know this before.
Exactly!

Just to clarify anons, this was posted by a leftie on my facebook feed to criticize Trump's wall.

The south of the Netherlands is literally the same as Flanders. The customs change if you cross the Rhine.

>around ourselfs and Amsterdam
Buddy, it's mistake to think Amsterdam is the only problem. All 4 big cities are muslim ghettos. Heck, even if I go to the some farthest nicest place like Vlissingen there are still fucking hijabs and kebabs every.fucking.where. We need a global solution.

Because Belgium is a mutt nation that never should have existed. 1 nation 1 border.

lmao! Bernie Sanders anyone?

>what do you think of the whole open border thing with NL and Belgium?
When we used to be white first-world countries borders were not really necessary. Now with the amount mudshits on both sides we MUST have GUARDED borders.

Was in Goes of all places a while ago. Headrags, blacks and white trash everywhere, it was like fucking Zuidplein in there.

>US canadian border is largely unprotected
>DUDE THIS MEANS WE DONT NEED ONE FOR MEXICO LMAO

Yeah bro 6,5 million (roughly 60%) Belgians are Flemish and speak Dutch. Most Belgians that post Sup Forums are Flemish

It works when two territories are of similar living standards.

The unsecured EXTERNAL EU 'border' is now the problem. The EU is like an egg shell. Once cracked it is completely vunerable. Those on the outside want what is inside and there is only one barrier to stop them taking it.

If Europe was like a honeycomb (restoring national borders) with lots of internal barriers it would be more difficult to destroy the whole. Think of beehives.

But then that was what the EU wanted. An external border. It turns them into a country.

>Canada has more strict laws regarding immigration than the US
>Liberals threaten to move to Canada, if Trump wins
>Trump wins
>Canada lmao's with the other half of the US, as Liberals are called out on their bullshit once again

>Does Mexico have the same arrangement with the US?

>tfw you cant go to canada without express written consent because of a DUI 6 years ago

did there used to be a wall before Schengen?

Ok, I just thought of something. The argument can be made that Dutch people live on both sides of the border. I can see lefties saying "ethnic (legal) Mexicans are on both sides of the border too, in California and Texas, so why not have an open border." You could still use the economic argument, though.

why do they always say the USA have to be like Europe?

>Most Belgians that post Sup Forums are Flemish
Wow did not know that either. Interesting.

Show them he is Canada border up in Vermont and upstate New York

they all imagine europe to be basically the US with no rednecks, racism, history of slavery, generous social programs, and classier/more educated people

> trying to logic with leftard
you do realise you're trying to argument with people who are offended by an image of cartoon frog, right?

If only we were all so free of responsibility like those innocent third worlders, huh? Then maybe you could have killed a small village worth of people and no one would be any wiser to the sort of person you are. But don't worry, that was the you of last year. You've left that behind in the desert, right? We shouldn't judge you for who you were :^)

the french speaking walloons are mostly leftist faggots

Belgium is pretty much a non-country

You're always going to have problems with borders if the countries on either side have vastly different economies. The reason you don't have border issues in the image you posted is because Netherlands/Belgium are virtually identical in terms of economy and quality of life. Same as why you don't have major border issues with Canada/USA, because the quality of life is similar.

Mexico on the other hand is a cesspool and so you're always going to have problems with poorer people seeking more prosperous places to live.

I think the photo is from a town called Baarl Nassau. It has a clusterfuck national border dating back to some bullshit from centuries ago. Check it out on google maps and you'll be asking that question a hundred times over. Can literally be in the same bed with your wife, fucking her, except she's in Belgium and you're in the Netherlands.

They are offended at Nazi Pepe. I'm trying to use facts, so I won't be seen as another illogical right winger to them.

hahaha, based Flanders. Fuck those French speaking surrender monkeys! lol

belgium is a non-country and therefore needs no border

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

It's two european countries that have shared alot of history. Also they are closer ethnically then mongrel mexicans and americans.

Mexico and america is like pakistan and afganisthan. Very diffrent people in neighbouring countries.

>Can literally be in the same bed with your wife, fucking her, except she's in Belgium and you're in the Netherlands.
Holy shit my mind is blown

>Do they need an ID?
>You can stay any amount of time in the other side?

Honest questions

You're right fuck Belgium
BUILD THE ENAMLE WALL
WAFFLES ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT

>I can see lefties saying "ethnic (legal) Mexicans are on both sides of the border too, in California and Texas, so why not have an open border.

Yeah except that the USA are essentially an Anglophone nation. Importing too many Mexicans is undermining that essential binding element between the various peoples that migrated the US.

Your facebook friend that is comparing the US-Mexican border with the Dutch-Belgian border is just a complete retard. Another fun fact about our border is that it's basically the front line between the catholic (Spanish) and protestant armies of the 17th century. But it's not an ethnic nor a religious border since both the Netherlands and the entire north of Belgium speak Dutch and the southern part of the Netherlands is catholic just like Belgium and shares the same culture.

Call them Ethnocentric.

What happens to the house? Is it split in half?

>Korean-Korean border

It's the Schengen zone so you don't need an ID. There are no customs or border patrol and you can just cross and stay in the other country as long as you want 'cause they would not even know you are there

The border cuts through a lot of houses in the town of Baarle-Hertog. The rule is that you're a resident of the country where your front door is located. If however the border cuts through your front door you are living in the country where your doorbell is. With today's loose rules on citizenship however some people are citizens of both Belgium and the NL and combine the best of both countries (usually its about taxes and social security). The guy in OP's pic is one of those people

not just in half, also in 90-10%

Belgium belonged to The Kingdom of The Netherlands for a while.

If the USA ruled over Mexico, Mexico would not be so shit.

>but they are different culturally

Well untrue really, Flanders is basically special snowflake netherlands

you know there is a city on the US/CA border

I can literally board a plane now and fly to anywhere in Schengen zone and nobody will ever bother to check my documents. The only thing you need is self printed boarding pass. Really freaks me out of me every time I fly. The mudshit in the next row can go allahuakbar any time, cause nobody even knows who is he and where he came from.

Thanks for the answers kind anons.

>doorbells can't be moved

Due to Shengen that's more like internal US borders

You need to be able to identity yourself, so a driver's licence would be fine. ID/passport for plane travel.

>You can stay any amount of time in the other side?

Yes. Right to work, living, and pension/welfare benefits. Every Mexican's wet dream.

> you're a resident of the country your front door is located in

So that's how it works. I learnt something today. No way I could live or possibly even visit there, would trigger my austism

>ID/passport for plane travel.
Had a round trip from AMS to Zurich two weeks ago. No ID check, NOT A SINGLE TIME.
Plane was 90% hijabs, niggers and gooks.
mfw

The worst part is that they will also try to use it to justify flooding your countries with sad people after they're done convincing retards here to let all the mexicans in.

>sad people
meant sand people but I suppose both work on some level

It's just so absurd you shouldn't even have to argue with them, so don't.

>formerly white counties
Fix'd

Hardly that different. Fryslan is just as different and they're perfectly Dutch.

Zo zal het geschieden. Shadilay.

>No way I could live or possibly even visit there, would trigger my austism

oh you should, its fun

What if you don't have a doorbell? Do you get to pick or do you get both?

Caliphates don't have borders.

no niggers

More like black'd.

You have to make the choice. But as I said some people just pick both countries

What are you talking about exactly? We never had any large walls surrounding us, border has always been quite permeable.

oh hey its the united states of 56%

Didn't the Nazis literally just walk into Belgium and The Netherlands with no problem? Isn't that THE argument? That a nation that isn't a pussy will literally walk in and take it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

What was it like pre Euro days? Did businesses have separate compartments for Guilders and Francs? Did they just give out change in the currency they received?

It cost them half the Luftwaffe and delayed them by 6 days, but yes they did walk through my country.

Blitz actually. Turbo-blitz .

>what do you think of the whole open border thing with NL and Belgium?

You realise that ALL of the Schengen countries (pic related - everything in dark blue AND light blue) have open borders with each other right?

And that EU citizens have the right to live and work in any other EU country. No visas, no nothing.

We (the UK) aren't in Schengen - all that means is that passports are needed to come here, unlike the Schengen countries. But freedom to live and work still applies. So people from Bulgaria, Poland, anywhere in the EU can live and work in Britain without a visa. Free movement of people.

Ask them if they leave their door unlocked at night when they're asleep.