Brother, share some of your oats may you?

Brother, share some of your oats may you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battersea_Power_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=ex6E6RNa190
youtube.com/watch?v=LHXrmYLPGBc&t=393s
youtube.com/watch?v=GUlrCvCAX8w
youtube.com/watch?v=zRqIh90YsUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up and go fetch me some water, Pajeet

Seize the means of reproducing the oats, brother.

Pass the bog roll Lajihu

Fuck you faggot get a job

can someone give me the rundown on this meme?

Brother, I couldn't make it to the street

POO
O
O

I N
N

Brother, I politely reject and say to you , fuck off communist scum, I worked hard for these oats, they were given to me as payment, making sure you are fed lies beyond my list of responsibilities, get a job.

Brother, I would that I could give of mine oats to thee.
But lo, mine own little ones do clamor for what little oats I have! Shall I take from their tender mouths to satisfy thy desire?
Nay, seek thou thine own oats elsewhere, for I have need of mine, and shall not spare one to thy request.
Though it pain me to to turn thee away, brother, yet I must, for if I take oats from these mine own offspring, how then shall I nourish them? How then shall I bring them through the dark winter, if not with oats?

Can someone explain this oats shit to me?

Share my oats?
>When pigs fly

Napoleon!

can someone give me the rundown on the "can someone give me the rundown on this meme?" meme

read animal farm

stop

See, oh brother, how these young do clamber over me.
Wouldst thou design to take mine oats from me? Thou, who hast no piglets to pull at thy teats, who wanders free of any thought but oats, wouldst thou truly seek of oats from my trough?
Rather shouldst thou offer oats unto me and my young, that we may increase, and wallow in muck as is our wont.

His face is like someone stretched dough, is this a botched plastic job?

Seems fettuccine ID guy is having fun larping oats driven pigs

OATS

BROTHER

is there any building in the real world that closely resembles that one? i'd love to see where the smoke stacks lead inside. those are ridiculous art deco watch towers just to house a chimney to the ground floor.

redpill me on oatposting

Incoherent garbage. This is why muslims are taking over your country.

Brother is a capitalist. He does not share.
The other brother is a communist. He believes that sharing the oats will sustain them both for longer.

Every night starving communist brother sleeps on his hay dreaming of the day brother will share his tasty oats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battersea_Power_Station

here ya go brother

OI M8 GOT ANY OATS

post more oats

It's the latest meme

All the cool kids are doing it

Do you know who puts in the work to harvest the oats and spread them amongst the livestock, such as you and I? From whose sweat and labor do these oats flow from - seemingly endlessly, brother - right onto the dirt we exist in? The oats in front of you are meaningless, brother, a passing thing that shall one day be remembered by none, not even by you - I the oatless one, and you the oated one.. one day our roles in this grand play known as existence shall be forgotten, taken by the pall of death. Do you think you can escape it, brother? The fate which we all shall meet, king and beast alike? Your selfishness in hoarding the oats speaks greatly to those around you.. it marks you as a fool, brother, one who thinks not of grander things, but only of the oats that lie in front of him at that moment. A great man has never been marked by seeing only to his passing, more somatic needs, brother - one who thinks only of oats shall meet a terrible fate. He shall be forgotten by all, known not even by his descendants - and yet, a great man bears the mark of a sharer of oats. He thinks of something more than himself, of more than his own hunger. He displays to others that ultimate kindess, that of sharing in the pleasure of oats. A portent of the future, brother - a grave unmarked, worn down by the brutalities of uncaring time. And yet he died with a stomach full, though none shall know it.. a pauper's grave awaits you, brother. To not share oats is to cravenly shirk away from reality, from mortality.. to share oats is to share in that bittersweet acknowledgement that one day you shall die. When you perish, brother, your body shall be used to fertilize the fields in which the oats are grown.. you will become the oats, brother, and be consumed by hog, by horse, by man.. that is a Hell I dare not wish upon you, dear brother. Rise above your instincts - turn your back on animality - share oats. The question. Brother.. may I have some oats?

Brother.. my dear brother, I humbly beseech thee to share with me the wondrous oats we have so graciously been provided with by the owners of this establishment. Would you not share oats with your own flesh and blood, brother? Foolish thought - of course you would.. I know you be of upstanding moral character. You would share oats with a complete stranger to these lands, let alone your own kin. The virtues of oat-sharing are known to almost all, to both man and beast.. and you are nothing if not virtuous, brother. To not share oats with your own brother would be a foolish thing and speak more than volumes of your character. Yes, let it be known that he who refuses to share with his kin the fine oats shall meet a fate most terrible.. perhaps not in this life, but in the next. Knowing that you have all to gain by sharing the oats with me, dear brother - and nothing to lose except a transient amount of oats that you shall likely be served double in the next world - I ask you, shall you do it, brother? Shall you give me some of the oats?

You speak of the virtues of sharing in oats, brother, yet I see nothing but the hollow begging of a life unfulfilled - you say to share in oats is a virtue, yet I see it for what it is: virtueless, as empty as your stomach. Why must I share with you in these oats? Due to some fleeting bond, as thin as that of family? Wars have been fought over less than oats, brother, and know that if you dare to ask again for my oats while giving nothing in return, I shall destroy you without mercy. You thought your foolish begging would stir in me some feeling of kindness, yet it only strengthens my resolve - we must all make our way through this journey, brother, and it is no fault of mine that you have taken the wrong path and found yourself oatless. Has the cruel hand of fate forced you down this path, pushing you forward in search of something - some meaning in oats? Have you been spun down Fortuna's wheel, being rendered oatless in the face of an uncaring and placid world?

I believe not, brother. Your own poor choices have led you down this dark path, one without light, with God, without oats - and I am powerless to help you. You say that to share in oats is to rise above that atavistic fear of hunger that supposedly guides me. And yet I simply ask you, is it that primal fear that guides me as I speak to you - is the fear telling you no? No, brother, it is I that says "no" - the fear fills you - the darkness fills you. You believe, in your desperation, that if I share my oats with you, you shall be filled with the vitality of life.. that you shall gain some inner resolve to gather your own oats. I know it within my heart that this is untrue. You are a coward, brother, and your fear of death is that which forces you onwards. By sharing my oats, will I truly gain immortality? Shall my name be etched onto the Rock of Ages? By sharing with you in the base pleasure of oats, shall my name miraculously be written in the book of life?

No, brother. It shall not, and the oats shall remain mine - from now until the end of time. I embrace death and I embrace oblivion - a hundred years from now, what shall our quarrel be? Father Time would call it a petty thing, brother, to argue over something as simple as oats.. to try and guilt your supposedly beloved brother into giving you HIS oats without compensation, that is truly the wicked thing to do. Who shall history write as the victor of this argument, I wonder? Or, shall history write of it at all? My oats are like a castle built upon the sand, brother.. the waves of time shall destroy me, and I shall become one with the oats. In that way, I become immortal - not through kindess nor any earthly virtue, but through selfishness. And you ask if I would give you oats. Foolish. Look to that house over yonder, brother - I ask you, did he who built that house steal the stones of the foundation from his brother, thinking it would last forever? No, brother, he gathered the stones himself, knowing that the uncaring universe shall one day render his work null and void. I am a slave to time, brother, and nothing I can ever do will free me from this fate.

Ots 3 am sunday i have an wxam that i dont jnow anything about and i dont understand shieet
But oat posting makes me feek better thanks

It is a real building mate. Battersea Power Station in London. It was a coal power station.

There's not much to see below the smoke stacks these days, look at pic related, the whole building is gutted. But at one time the smoke from the coal burning would have escaped through them.

They're redeveloping the building into flats now I think. Something like that. It's been inactive for thirty years or something.

Also fun fact - they're dismantling the smoke stacks and then rebuilding them, because they want that iconic design feature, but the ones that are there are considered too structurally unsafe. I know they've replaced at least a couple by now, might have done all of them by now actually.

We must find the oats comrade brother. They must be here somewhere

chekt and chekt

I can't believe you'd shoot your own for the oats brother

THIS BEHAVIOUR JUST HAS TO STOP BROTHER. THAT'S RIGHT. BEG FOR MERCY

No, fuck off and earn your own shit, faggot. Hope you starve and die so you'll stop bothering me with your trivial shit.

The clock is ticking.... Have to find those oats soon

LOOOO
O
O
O

I have found the oats brother! Being cultivated in plentiful oat wells. Trump orders we build the pipeline to feed our brothers

/r9k/ meme, as you might have guessed oats = females.

Social science courses really paid off

Rollin for moar oats

The plebes don't get it

I see potential in this oat meme.

Will no one consider the oats here?
Or are we to be discussed endlessly and given with no say in the matter?

Be it one or the other brother, we care not for pigs, nor yet for harvesters.
Let us blow freely in the wind, as we have been used to do.
Trouble us not with your hunger: can you not eat acorns? Or apples?
No more shall oats be bandied about. We too shall speak.

THE OATS BROTHER, GIVE ME THEM.

check your cereal privilege, thou corn.

lol

seize the pork and beans of overproduction

The pigs are hoarding the oats. But worry not we have the manpower and facilities to put an end to their cartel and give the oats to the people!

Its just a reference to animal farm. But usually people also bring in advanced and obscure Victorian philosphers like Kierkegaard and also tie in oats to make long absurd discussion between two pigs on oats.

youtube.com/watch?v=ex6E6RNa190

youtube.com/watch?v=LHXrmYLPGBc&t=393s

hogs of war is a great game senpai

F P B P
P
B
P

remember the wincest threads?

that's at least half the joke

youtube.com/watch?v=GUlrCvCAX8w

youtube.com/watch?v=zRqIh90YsUQ

bumpin for more oats