Any japanzees able to translate?

any japanzees able to translate?

>"stop postin dis photo, media-san"

Look how few turned up for Obama and Trump, look how many for Women's March.

>the media trimmed the view so you couldn't see the trump supporters stuck at the entrance
rough translation

"dis is ribrary"

Its something like
"The smell of niggatry lasted 8 years and was so bad that people could only get closer later that day"

How is that the translation? The right side says 1/21, the day of the woman's march. And the photo is of the woman's march.

Here is that same section of the mall during the inauguration. Left obama, right trump.

HOWAITO PIGGU GO HOMU!

It's a damn shame, why are they labled as trump supporters and not just Americans?

why do people keep pushing this retarded meme? obviously obama's inauguration had more people attending, dc is deep blue and full of negroids

top left: "Trumps inaguration"
top right: "Anti trump protest"

bottom yellow: "Media trimming to make it look empty"
bottom red: "Anti-trump protesters are blocking the entrance"

Nip reader, can confirm.

Based japan

Wait so the Jap news(?) is defending our God Emperor? I take back everything bad I've ever said about the Nips, they are alright.

It says "Ching chong Nip nong chun wah suzuki sushi hiroshima-san

Nippons are pretty based you know.

It looks like some random image, possibly from twitter.
I don't know where OP got it, but I don't think its from a Japanese news company, just some random jap on the internet

thanks hiroshi-san

One world United against Trump.

No, the screencap below's probably a photo someone took to show how that news segment was trimming the scene to show that more people went for the anti-Trump protests as opposed to the inauguration

Trump will give them nukes, of course they are with him. Besides the TPP fiasco tho.

>tfw everyone keeps posting russian propaganda edits comparing Obama's inauguration to Trump's

Most Americans are trying to separate ourselves from our scummy neighbors. He divided us he has done nothing to unite us. He is the most unpopular president in history. He makes for great material for our comedians. Trump supporters don't get the joke. (They don't get a lot of things.)

And that is how you blue pill kids.

Unpopular says who? The poll companies that lied about the election?

Sure soros, sure

イラング千=means drumpf

not even joking,the japs hate him

on the left is 1/20 for "Trump inauguration"
on the right is 1/21 for "Trump protest"

The massive protests to him say so.

Liberals would protest water if they thought it'd make them righteous

Your japanese sucks worse than your navy.

The japanese talking heads don't know what to make of trump. He's seen as sort of like Reagan: A give no fucks cowboy, who's possibly insane. In America.

inb4 anime watchers try to translate

Give me 5 minutes to post a good translation in the pic

Ok

had to switch computers but here it is

The last line was a bit ambiguous. I wasn't sure if it was "due to them causing a disturbance" or if it was "for the purpose of causing a disturbance at the entrance."

Upon second thought, I think it's the second one. I'm a bit rusty.

Top right: unpopular / president Trump / "Empty" inauguration though / "Media is lying" / Morning show

Upper half of the pic is from a TV show, bottom half is probably added by some Japanese.
They say Trump doesn't admit inauguration was empty even though the photo shows the difference.

Most of Japanese medias are pretty much leftist.
We are very angry about their biased news. That's how 2ch got popular in the past.