Why is the left so upset about a large, expensive...

Why is the left so upset about a large, expensive, long-term government infrastructure project that will create jobs and aid in national security?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/24/gop-senators-immigration-overhaul-include-amnesty/
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure, all I know is that I want to ride my bike along the top of that shit

They want to import votes.

I hope the next candidate will run on a platform of throwing liberals from helicopters, now that our overton windows have shifted.

>aid in national security

How so?
I came illegally on a plane and so will others after the wall is built.

Because the next Democrat President will just cancel construction or tear it down of it's completed. It's literally a waste of time and money.

Building a wall = Slowing down illegal immigration from non-white countries = Slowing down replacement of whites in America with non-whites = Autistic screeching

But not everyone did.
We don't have 500,000 illegal gordos coming here on the plane, year after year.

That being said, I support the execution of illegals like you..

That's basic Krugman economics.
It's perfect for lefitsts.

mexican jobs*

kinda seems like a waste of concrete cant we just annex the desert and pick them off if they step foot outside the cities.

For the useful idiots: Because it was Donald Trump's idea.
For the ones in power: Because it sticks a fork in their long-term plan to flood the country with third world peasants who will vote for them unquestioningly.

No more, compadre.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/24/gop-senators-immigration-overhaul-include-amnesty/

>I came on a heavily tracked and regulated form of travel. That certainly can't be any easier than an area where you just walk with no scrutiny.

You're going back.

Trump just needs to target businesses.
If you are caught employing illegals, you face severe fines and jail time.
You will leave on your own when you can no longer afford to live illegally.

FUCK DRUMPF

Expensive? It's free for US

Ain't passing. Screen cap this.

THEY

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

It's more ideological than anything else. The left generally doesn't like illegal immigration, but they don't believe that barriers solve problems. Kind of what the Pope said about the Wall.

Mexicans

How so? I pay more taxes than you. I contribute a lot more to this country

Sorry fags I am not going anywhere.

Listen Leaf, lets go out for some drinks. You pay the tab and then wait for me to reimburse you.
Thats right wait now let it sink in.

So will they be releasing the schedule and specifications for construction?

Trump has the money set aside now but I'm really anxious to find out how this plan is gone about now

>inb4 cartels attack construction sites in the dead of night

Reported to ICE. You will be fired soon.

because the left is primarily filled psychology and fine arts majors

not economics, business or STEM majors

From my white collar job?
lol

>NEET

That's bullshit. You are clearly not an illegal spic. RPer.

Because THEY HATE YOU, THEY HATE GOD, THEY HATE AMERICA, AND THEY HATE PROSPERITY.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

I agree it's ideological. Marxist, to be exact. Because the wall means less poor immigrants who Marxists can chain to welfare in exchange for votes.

In addition;
I dont get why the arts majors are mad, they're going to have a giant canvas to paint murals on
whether they're legal, or illegal, they'll have a side for both of them to draw on!

Looks like the first presidential veto to me!

>i'm illegal
>I pay more taxes than you

They do believe in magic abstract barriers solving almost every problem and are historically the biggest advocates for such barriers.

Actually we do. Tge vast, VAST, majority of illegal immigrants come over by plane. Or simply cross the border at a checkpoint in a car.

The number of illegals crossing in no man's land by hopping some fence is so minimal that building a wall is akin to damming Niagara Falls with balsa wood

White guilt cultivated by higher education and media

Same answer to everything involving the left's motives

adios!

Already in my way!

they should build high speed rail on top of that

Because the wall and the deportation kills their decades long plan of hi-jacking our democracy by filling the inner cities of massive states like California and New York to get massive votes in the electoral college.

If the millions of illegal voters are taken out and illegal immigration stopped, California could go red and their plans are fucked.

The wall will be built in less than two years. Stick around kid. I realize all this winning is kinda new for you heh

I'm a lefty liberal and I'm a Mechanical Engineer working for NASA so fuck you.

Its a lot of work. Thats enough to intimidate liberals

it's going to be a huge burden on the tax payer and an extremely expensive undertaking. Instead of wasting literally hundreds of billions of tax payer money constructing, maintaining, and staffing a wall, we could use that money to hire more border patrol, increase funding for immigration enforcement, and ramp up deportation, but trump wants to do BOTH.

We have no timetable for its completion, and big projects like this are notoriously slow and suffer setback after setback. What if it takes 20 years to build?

it's not a left or right issue. it's a "is this thing really fucking worth it" issue. you can be anti-immigrant and anti-wall too.

Post your company ID with a timestamp saying "hi Sup Forums NASA here"

or youre a lying faggot

this

>aid in national security
the left hates america

liberals hate America and don't believe in sovereignty, they essentially want wide-open immigration laws that allow as many people in the world to enter America without any screening beyond basic criminal record checks and even then only serious crime offender would be turned away.

I believe the liberal end game is to have no borders at all, and no countries. To have one global economy and share all resources and have people move freely wherever they want without the need for identification or passports.

Hehe. Keksi

Because they hate white people and want to enslave us by importing shit skins to vote for their globalist Jewish agenda

Because it permits the opposition the use of public funds in pursuit of policies that undermine the left's ambitions.

Because they didn't come up with this one.

If you have been paying attention, the Dems have already put up their own infrastructure project before Trump could so that they can take credit for it.

>there's no point in patching a few leaks if you can't get em all
>it's not worth sinking slower

but this isn't true you fucking mapletard

I'm Green-libertarian and I don't care about the wall one way or the other. I think most leftists that do give a fuck about the wall do so because it would represent some sort of symbolic victory for some perceived racism.

>The left doesn't complain about the billions spent bombing Libya and arming Syrian rebels
>The left does complain about employing thousands of Americans to build a wall

Lel

>and big projects like this are notoriously slow and suffer setback after setback.

We can save some money and accelerate construction by only deporting Illegals as far as the border.

good point

why is the right supporting massive government-led economic distortions that haven't been put through a rigorous cost-benefit analysis?

>My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders

t. Hillary Clinton

>haven't been put through a rigorous cost-benefit analysis?
You have to go back.

Because it's not installing a maglev rail system which will reinvigorate and era of travel and local tourism in the US.

But instead we're getting a giant, expensive and entirely symbolic wall that can be dug under in 2 minutes.

Because the right came up with it.

what if mag rails trigger me and you need to stfu as a real lefty would :)

Under budget
Ahead of schedule
Ten feet higher

poltards so dumb they think triggering is the same as "u mad bro xd"

>instead of using x amount of money for y we can use x amount of money for z

always hear this argument for everything

government wastes billions annually, doesn't matter where that money goes. at least this wall project will be something that we can physically see the success of

Now, imagine that he already sends you thousands of dollars a year. He can just deduct the amount from that.