TRUMP HANGS PORTRAIT OF ANDREW JACKSON IN OVAL OFFICE

TRUMP HANGS PORTRAIT OF ANDREW JACKSON IN OVAL OFFICE

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316115-trump-hangs-portrait-of-andrew-jackson-in-oval-office

FED ON SUICIDE WATCH

>ITS HAPPENING

I'm not gay, but I think I'm in love with this man.

We can't stop winning

Beautiful beautiful man. Damn I want to see the picture of him next to it + a thumbs up

WEW LAD OLE HICKORY BACK IN THE OVAL OFFICE TYBASEDTRUMP

YES!

Too much winning, I can't take much more.

And then after that he's going to order the Dakota pipelines dump oil all over the Injun Reservations so they have to be marched off to live in some corner of the Utah salt flats, near the bombing ranges :D

Do you want your dick sucked GET?
Because this is how you get your dick sucked.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>please btfo kikes
>please btfo kikes
>please btfo kikes
>please btfo kikes

GOLD STANDARD NOW

As an economist I cannot be happier that these fucking shill kikes are finally about to get their just reward for trying to enslave man. To say nothing of the egregious theft of wealth in taking the public's gold and giving them perpetually inflated shit USD notes.

The Age of Aquarius truly is the change into heaven.

My freedom boner hasnt gone down since Monday.

That's great, the left HATES Andrew Jackson because "muh Trail of Tears" and "muh genocide".

Next he needs to put a portrait of Christopher Columbus up somewhere.

nice

He is our century's Jackson and Teddy Roosevelt

Sounds fake

Holy shit what a beautiful, based man
Lucky Americunts

this timeline is the best

Gold standard isn't far enough, the likes can literally buy up all the gold. We need a system like what the NSDAP implemented, where $1 is equal to a certain amount of work done or good produced.

Teddy Roosevelt was a terrible President.

He left the Republican Party to form the Progressive Party because he was a leftist SJW cuck.

Jews control all of the gold.
He needs to nationalize the Federal Reserve in 2024. So they can't assassinate him.

I agree, but the chances of that happening are extremely slim. If it did the kikes would get their satanist shills in Europe to nuke America, ending everything as America retaliated.

Die you snakes. Die!

The guys in control are the IMF and world bank committee. Shutting down the FED would only mean the kikes would use their money to get Europe to declare some bs outrage to go to war with the US for. Similar to what happened when Hitler rebelled against the kike satanic plans.

Jackson was based and got a bad rep from the kikes.

fuck you teddy is one of the best

truly a great man

>Europe vs USA/Russia

LMAO

Yeah I see him as sort of a Teddy.

holy fuck

You don't understand. Jews are pure evil. And the masons too who are basically whites who behave like jews. They serve the dark destructive. They are cannibals and sadists, and they wont hesitate to send the bombs flying and kill everything if they think they can survive for a few years underground.

Trump needs to act quickly and cut the head off the snake.

COULD THE LEGENDS BE TRUE?!?!?!

IS DONALD TRUMP...

THE LEGENDARY SUPER-SHITLORD?!?!

kek pretty good chart

I'm framing this

I am honestly EXTREMELY jelly of americans. You dont deserve Trump, fuck you.

Delet this

I literally love him as well.

B A S E D

Jackson created the Trail of Tears and Trump is creating an Ocean of Tears. There are a lot of parallels.

If he stops the Jemima twenty dollar bill I will cum myself inside out

No way.

No fucking way.

>It's real

Do you know what this means? Will Trump BTFO out Tubman? Can a single madman be so mad?

I hope he removes that nigger's bust from the office

I'd bend the knee and kiss his shoes if he blows the fed out, holy shit.

good lord

You can love someone in a non-sexual way. Most people would say they live their father, for instance.

I really love Trump too and I wish him all the best

Jews on suicide watch

>returns Churchill bust to the Oval Office
>this too

God daaaamn

Its morning again in America, my friends

I love these random modern but non political smug photos of Trump

>tfw Trump puts Jackson's portrait on every other bill

churchhill was a cuck

AJ BTFO'd the jews when they came at him with (((their))) central bank bullshit.

As do I

post rare Trumps

>You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

This doesn't feel real. I feel like I'm living in a cartoon. Has Trump made Anime real?

Fuck off. Your hero, Hitler cost 40,000,000 white people their lives.

Are we not going to get those stupid 20 dollar bulls with Harriet Tubman on them now? Because fuck that Jackson better stay on the 20

Donald, please! MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO HARD!

But guys... it was us all the time... we're the ones who did it, aren't we? Is meme magic real?

Someone check this mans get for gods sake its 2017 but have some dignity

Hahahahaha

He needs to make sure "Columbus Day" is what gets celebrated October 9, not "Muh Injuns" day or whatever the fuck the leftists changed it to

nice

>ITS HAPPENING
It's always happening.

fpbp

also everyting i think of andrew jackson i hear master of puppets in my head.

JACKSON

JACKSON

RAPING THE INJUNS AND KILLING THE BAAAANKS

JACKSON JACKSON

Andrew Jackson was a great statesman and military genius, Christopher Columbus was a retard who fucked up basically everything he ever endeavored in
>but muh discovery of America!
He thought he had found India, any retard could have run into the West Indies eventually

No because I still don't have a qt gf.

>howaito ppl

Hitler wanted to make it so that Germans would be as numerous as Chinese and have as much clay as the Chinese. It isn't his fault that the West bombed him and then cucked itself to death.

The last I had heard the tubmayne dollar was going to be a limited mint anyway

My freedom boner has never been harder holy fuck

haha holy fuck

Colombus, Jackson, Trump are all people who were smart enough and tenacious enough that they managed to do what they wanted to do, even if they made a lot of mistakes.

Clinton was the retard, Clinton was the one who would have won the election if she had invested money into the Rust Belt states. Instead she had 500 million to Trump's 200 million and spent it all registering spics and niggers in Texas, California, Florida and New York because she wanted a blowout victory and instead she still lost two of those and the election.

>Ist Donald Trump ein Sexmonster

I'm having trouble deciphering this. Can a German translate?

Wait a minute, doesn't that nigga still appear on CNN

>"economist"
>"Bring back the gold standard!!!"

Do you actually have a PhD in economics or are you just an undergraduate?

>TRUMP HANGS PORTRAIT OF ANDREW JACKSON IN OVAL OFFICE

What could he mean by this? Is he going to try and balance the federal budget? Was that even part of his plan?

>CNN desperately tried to push this
Those faggots are so gullible

>Is Donald Trump a sex maniac?

But will he live up to his name?
Don't disappoint, Trump.

i had a college professor who loved Andrew Jackson he names his son and daughter after the guy. would tell us how it was the evil john Quincy Adams who started Indian removal from the great lakes ohio river valley and jaskson just moved it down south.

>Pence
>Yamcha

C'mon. Pence is at least be relevant.

Also, Chris Christie should be Fat Buu.

/ourguy/

The Huns bombed Britain day and night for a whole fucking year, until they realized the Btits, and indeed Churchill's, balls were to big, so they turned their face to the East. Which reminds me; the Germans and Commiejews were allies, until Hitler lost the battle of Britain, and had to regain momentum in the form of an eastern offensive.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

>wants to legitimize Jerusalem as Isreal city
>hangs up portrait of prez who btfo the kikes

I'm confused!

His mentor was a self-hating Jew that called them dirty kikes.

Chaos, brother.

he btfo the ashkenazis

>PhD in economics
Back to plebbit bitch, we're smarter here. We know what a fiat currency is, for starters. We also know it's only been since 1913 from the creation of the Federal Reserve, and look! 1914 is the year everything started going to shit!

We don't use kangaroo logic in these United States, so you will never understand.

48% of Sup Forums is self hating jews.
>source
am one

Will it get those brown people churning?
Maybe they'll kill each other

As am I

We know the score better than anyone

GREAT MEN THINK ALIKE.

> My fifth favorite president hanging a portrait of my third favorite president in his office

This timeline is too much, the winning will never stop

Also lived long enough to be photographed.

Oh Yeah? Was that before, or after, he fucked up their central bank by shutting it the fuck down. Some might suggest that this is why (((they))) instigated the civil war, as history shows, Lincoln gave them (((their))) central bank to save his nuts, but far be it from me, to suggest such an conspiratorial stratagem.

Ayo, hol up.

You mean he's not a dumb screaming orange guy that garnered votes from hate and raycists that the left portrays him as? He's actually an extremely smart tactician that knows what he's doing, forsees all outcomes, and uses largely abstract and complex methods of strategy to guarantee success and fool his opponents six ways from Sunday?

U should probably get that schizophrenia looked at desu

Based. Andrew Jackson rules

Going to military school probably changed his life

neat

RARE
A
R
E