Will Western civilizations sick, degenerate obsession with sex be its downfall?

Will Western civilizations sick, degenerate obsession with sex be its downfall?

>tfw no baby mama to twerk on my tiny body

I'm taking my 13 year old sister to get an abortion tomorrow.. she's too young to have a baby

Damn that baby already has gotten more action than me. FeelsBadMan

yep

Let's not kid ourselves, that baby has seen more action than 90% Sup Forums

That was really, really, wrong.

I kek'd at this retardedness.

No, it's probably going to be its obsession with (((diversifying))) itself with every third world subhuman.

It already is.

don't do it user.

Imagine a guy doing this, pushing his man crotch against an infant, doing the helicopter.

Its hatred of chaste marriage and female virginity, its love of homosexuality and promiscuity, and its worship of money will be its downfall.

All these things were taught to the West by the Jew.

>degenerate obsession with sex
>tfw 23 yo virgin

LOL

This happened to me when I was 4 or so, from my aunt. Made me a pervert in fuckin preschool.

This. Sup Forums Will cheer for it, as long as they do silly things. I'm looking at you, Jackie4chan.

> Western civilizations
> That pic
This is why segregation is acceptable.
She can do that and i don't have to be implicated.

whats up with these black girls and their colorful socks

they all wear them

yes. despite trump making abortions harder to come by, liberals are still gonna "do whatever they want with their bodies" but because they couldn't afford or even find an abortion clinic they are forced with that kid and now are in financial trouble and that kid grows up in a shitty environment and dies young because his family is poor and he has no good values. and it's all because of our obsessions with pleasure through sex. it's like people cant find pleasure elsewhere so they go to the one act that requires responsibility and commitment, something liberals dont seem to have. trump is doing these idiots a favor

>western
>showing niggers

The face when the help is slacking off, but it's entertaining and know it may lead to something good one day like basketball or jazz.

one of the many factors, yes.