Kellyanne Conway fantasy thread

ITT we describe the fucked up shit we want to do to/have done to us by Kellyanne Conway.

She's so milfy, bordering on gilfy.

I think I'd like to make out with her for a solid 5 minutes while stroking her older woman arms up and down, before finally gently cupping her breasts through her blouse.

Don't even bother posting here if you're not into older women.

>OMG she has wrinkles, eww

literally kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKFUL_dksUA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3979738/amp/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Kellyanne-Conway-breaks-bathing-suit-manages-sneak-away-Team-Trump-brief-family-vacation-finds-time-TV-appearances.html
static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1179/11799911/2658695-sommers.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really, I can't think of anything more Sup Forums appropriate

I hear you user! Trump has surrounded himself with much milf eye candy. Even my eyes can't believe all the winning.

I want her to Make America Great Again

would you briefky lick Steve Bannon's sweaty taint to have multiple 4-ways with Kellyanne Conway, Melania and Ivanka?

Hmm that is tough. It would have to be really quick and he would have to shave first so that there was no paper or poo stuck to hair. But that 4 would be epic!

Those eyes of her when staring at my erect cock

I would definitely service Steve Bannon's taint if I could have Ivanka ride me til I cum while Melania licks my balls and Kellyanne Conway sits on my face

hnng good point user

she has perfect hair to grab and stroke while she blows you

Given her status I see her as the perfect dominatrix. Red white and blue crotchless panties and a whip

or it could be the other way around. powerful women like that often like to be dominated.

apparently she's a very submissive, traditional housewife at home

Her confidence and intelligence is definitely sexy and there is something cute about her looks but there's something sort of off putting too and I'm not sure what it is. I'd definitely bang but she's close to being a 10/10 milf angel but there's something about her face that doesn't allow her to surpass 7.8/10 milf tier. She's a high 7s milf for sure though.

only thing i don't like is the nose. I don't mind its roundness- I think that adds to her cuteness- but she'd be prettier if it were a little more upturned

I find myself attracted to imperfections a lot times. Not imperfections like obesity or other shit, but slight irregularities in symmetry. Her eyes are just slightly different, her right eye doesn't seem to open as wide. To me that makes her gaze even more fascinating to look at.

I just want to lay my head on her lap while she massages my head and whispers in my ear "behave...darling"

Why is she such a smart, sharp, striking literal Goddess, Sup Forums ?
What makes her /ourcharismaticfemaleblitzkrieg/ ?

I want to take 10 airhorns into a neighborhood and blare them as loud as I can screaming TRUMP WON with her

It would be the best night ever

She would probably want Starbucks though

This wretched cunt looks like she took 3 black dicks a day for 30 years and smoked 4 packs a day. I find her repulsive and I even kind of like old bitches.

>tfw no grammy cummies

Dude!

First, I would walk past her desk in the whitehouse and remark casually on how nice her dress was.

Then I'd introduce myself, shake hands, ask about her accent. Say how much I loved her response at the Harvard College post-election meeting with those but hurt hillary campaign dweebs.

Over the next couple of weeks make more small talk. Eventually ask her out.

Pick her up in a black car uber. Bring flowers. Take her to a fancy restaurant. Pick up the tab. No kissing on the first date, aside from at the door. Total gentleman.

Over the next year, introduce her to my parents. Spend a weekend in the hamptons. Move in together. Shop for ikea furniture. Go antiquing. Ride horses on the beach. Feed her strawberries, dipped in chocolate.

POP the question on the steps of the Statue of Liberty. She'd cry. I'd cry. Get a cronut.

Simple ceremony. A few friends. Have two kids. Watch them grow.

Retire. Take kellyanne on the civil war renactments I do as a hobby.

Die a happy man, the last thing I see is her loving eyes.

I hope she sees this. I love you Kellyane. You're amazing!!!

She fucked up 2 guys at an Inauguration ball last week. She's based as fuck

Kill yourself

Kelly, Mummy, Melania & Ivanka all together! Now that would be a God tier Milf fantasy

>you will never see a Hope-KAC MomsTeachSex vid

>Have two kids
She's 50

I would let her punch me over and over just to see her tits jiggle with each impact

Why live?

Adopt two Chinese kids.
Raise them as our own.

I LOVE YOU KELLYANNE!

>I just want to lay my head on her lap while she massages my head and whispers in my ear "behave...darling"

wow fucking underrated right here

Yes I agree, she has a very interesting face and it's hot precisely because it's not completely perfect.

that was beautiful user, I would want all the same things

Ivanka's not MILF-level quite yet. but when I make cummies for Mummy, it has to be just me and her- nobody else can be involved

Fire her from her job.

what accent?

OMG she has wrinkles, eww

Her New Jersey Irish accent, otherwise known as no accent at all.

>her stand up

youtube.com/watch?v=kKFUL_dksUA

can you make it all the way through?

Missionary, especially if she can reproduce.

id go straight for the chili ring. suck her asshole then fuck her pussy and asshole if it was physically possible.

I want to marry her and make her dinner.

>can you make it all the way through?
without fapping? no, dick in hand at this very moment

I'd switch Kellyanne and Ivanka

He wishes for sharia law.

I've got this and several more lewd Kellyannes

I would probably take her to a...Greek restaurant? What do you think her favorite cuisine is Sup Forums, and do you think it affects the taste of her sweet milf pussy?

I hope she doesn't shave all the way, and has a cute little blonde bush for me to rest my nose in while tongue fucking her

please either post more or a link where I can see more. Any ass or open leg shots?

I'd want to creampie Ivanka because we know she's still fertile, and I'd want to eat out KAC because i want to see her cute face scrunch up in an orgasm

want to see her ass and crotch so bad

Those wonderful breasts! What others do you have?

fpbp

NOT WORTH IT

Has anybody forgotten how this Kelly anne cunt was slamming Trump up and down and s hilling for Cruz, and now that Trump is feeding her blank checks she is s hilling for him?

Kelly anne only cares about the size of the big, bulging, WALLET in a politician's pants, nothing else. What a whore.

>Kelly Conway is hot
That's like saying
>Ann coulter is hot

You basement dwellers have disgusting taste in wiminz.

Those creamy white thighs wrapped tightly around my head

pics here

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3979738/amp/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Kellyanne-Conway-breaks-bathing-suit-manages-sneak-away-Team-Trump-brief-family-vacation-finds-time-TV-appearances.html

she can do anything she wants to me, her devotion to the white race is enough to satisfy me

Why, because we like refined mature women instead of useless skanks?

i would love to make her orgasm

I grab her pale breasts and ejaculate the milk from them into my salivating mouth

>"you guys dobt know what REAL sexy women look like!"
>posts pic of heavily photoshopped, boring looking bitch, probably sitting in front of a green screen

SUPERIOR GILFU COMING THROUGH

GIVE IT UP TRUMP, YOUR SEXUALLY REPRESSED WOMEN WILL NEVER BEAT THE FREE LOVING LEFT

my nigga

If she had longer hair at least to her shoulders. Not even remotely near Kellyanne tier. Older women should stop cutting their hair all the time. Longer hair in a bun might look good on her. Couldn't take her on a date though, her politics I would find annoying and then I would have to anger-bang her.

Longer hair you say?

she's pretty attractive.

i wouldn't mind if she sprouted a huge chick-dick and fucked my mouth and asshole.

Wow thicker hair than I thought. Might look good sweaty and stuck to her face after a punishing rump in the sack. Wait...how dare you turn my attention away from Kellyanne...be gone from this sanctuary!

Yes

I must not be into gilfs generally, because she does nothing for me. i just want kellyanne

I'm kinda salty you posted that now.

She's high T as fuck, I bet she she cums like crazy.

I rate Jill around a 5/10 on a purely gilf scale. But the image of her hair all sweaty from sex and stuck to her face I kinda like. In reality her hair would be all sweaty because she is probably a dirty hippy at home. Kellyanne blows her out of the water though.

We all like classy women, but that sex thing... it's taking it a liitle bit too far.
static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1179/11799911/2658695-sommers.jpg

fork in the brain

I want to Make America Gape Again

I like women who's vagina can still pump out some perfectly healthy white babies, not a 60 year old roastie that could only pump out downies and miscarriages. I am patient in my search for the perfect woman.

more sommers pls

As I have gotten older my tastes in women has changed as well. I am not so naive to think I will be throwing money at 20 year olds in order to get laid. Companionship means more to me than a casual younger fuck.

Who here /exotic milf/?

I would call her Kellyanne Conjob repeatedly for weeks or months until she broke and thought that was her name.

Nice body but the fake tits ruins it a bit for me

literally a 10/10 in her glory days