Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

lel

Sources

Id donate my labor to see that fucking wall go up

I'd sell belongings to put that wall up

US already Trumped up 2 factories. Mexico will pay for the wall. One way or another.

We should start with a toll border to raise some money, then build a wall

did they take yer job?

I'll gladly pay for it. Better that than paying for all the illegals healthcare and welfare.

Americans have paid enough tolls on the George Washington Bridge to pave I-95 with gold.

Mexicans will pay and pay and pay for The Wall.

You're Welcome

>Mexico is going to pay for the wall!
>No one you're just paying for work to get started.
>Sorry Americans, you're paying for everything.
>B-but Mexico!

That's not the point.

>Changing goal posts that hard

So now, after screaming for months that Mexico will pay for it, Sup Forums has suddenly started saying 'uhh, we have no problem at all paying for it!' and has completely forgotten the original promise.

Your hypocrisy is as bad as the liberals'.

>Wall costs up to 25 billion
>liberals outraged
>illegals cost the US hundreds of billions every year
>liberals don't care
Makes me think

Fuck right back off Nigger.

IDGAF we are getting a wall, the savings in deportations and reduction of drugs will more than pay for it.

>webm related is drumpkins on Sup Forums

Hey dummy, Trump already explained the plan. Google it retard.

Just have a border toll until the wall is paid off, with the fee waived for Americans in American cars not carrying commercial cargo.

Mexico paying for it doesn't mean a check from the Mexican president.

>Trump campaigned on the promise that Mexico will pay for the wall
>Not its 'Mexico will pay us back'
You guys are stupid motherfuckers.

$158 dollars per every trump voter. That's still less than the $500 obama literally stole from me and it actually does me some good. Sound's like a better deal to me.

this. pol bitches be like 'nuh uh we good wiz payin dis shit nao!'

nigga u aint got no choice lmao

After she's dead I'm going to drive a stake through her heart just to be sure.

>Poor people pay taxes

Yes, more than Trump does.

$20B is rounding error in a $2.5T, customs duties already account for $33B, just let them build it with earmarked duties. Paid for by foreigners.

Nobody believes this. Not even the people who say they will.
They only repeat it in hopes that if they say it enough times it will happen, which it won't.

45% of Americans pay no federal income taxes. Poor people will not be paying for the wall.

>m-m-mexico w-won't pay f-for the w-wall..

Oh, they'll pay for it alright. It won't be paid for right away, and this was already known, but once illegals start getting deported, those trade tarrifs kick in and Trump puts a halt to all outgoing money being sent to mexico by beaners as he said he would also, they're gonna be on their knees begging

can you write in english please, nigga

I only said nigga so you will understand I am in fact, speaking to you, niggah

>m-muh concert attendants are coming in for free!

Oh they'll pay for it alright. It won't be paid for right away, and this was already known, but once these faggot metallica fans start going home, they will be so in love with metallica that they will buy so many metallica CD's that Metallica will become the most-funded ban of all time. they're gonna be on their knees begging for more paid concerts!

They'll send money by mail or physically transport it. Wiring cash south is relatively new anyway

I remember reading it's 110 billion a year spent on illegals and illegals only pay back 11 billion.

>Income Tax is the only tax

No price is too high too keep out the spics.

The federal government is primarily funded through income and capital gains taxes. Consider suicide.

ayo watch usay nigga uncle tom ass cracka racist

>metallica
Next time, choose a band that isnt trash

>That's not the point.

kys illiterate ignorant faggot. Who are you,faggot?

Hang on, I gotchu.

ما يقول، كنت مثلي الجنس سخيفة، غير أن الأميركيين قد خدع من قبل محتال البرتقال ولن تضطر إلى دفع ثمن هذا الجدار.

i bet liberals made this meme
its awful

Barron is literally an anime character

trump made anime real

It is the only one that matters at the federal level and is not spent in otherwise specified programs.