Which of these countries has the best culture and future?

Which of these countries has the best culture and future?

I wanna learn one of these languages but still debating on which. The only thing I know about Scandinavian countries is Ingmar Bergman

Denmark

Would you say Denmark is more Germanic in culture or Scandinavian?

wow...thanks for posting this

Probably Norway is slightly less cucked than faggoty Sweden and Denmark but they all fucking suck.

Beautiful.

Denmark is least affected because they just send their immigrants over the bridge to Sweden and Norway. If we would've closed the bridge Denmark would've been 90% Arab by now.

Is there *any* European language worth learning then?

Scandinavian in language and law. Germanic in emotion and practicality.

This was meant for you.

none

>norway/denmark
will become shithole when usa defunds nato
>sweden
already sandy

nah i think its best to just stay in usa

French.

You already speak the only one that matters. All of Europe has English as its second language, there isn't a Scandinavian person under 50 who doesn't speak English fluently. If you wanted to pick one that would offer the most value in relation to number of native speakers that don't speak fluent English then Italian is probably the best, but nobody speaks it outside of Italy so it has no international value.

>I wanna learn one of these languages
Norweigan, you will be able to read Swedish and Danish comfortably and reasonably converse with Swedes and Danes without really any formal study into their respective languages.

>there isn't a Scandinavian person under 50 who doesn't speak English fluently

You clearly haven't been outside of the major cities.

>if we weren't cucks we wouldn't be cucked!

Finally starting to figure it out eh?

denmark or sweden
not norway
norway is the most cucked country
don't come

norway or denmark
not sweden
sweden is the most cucked country
don't go

Well the Oligarchs are responsible for immigration t b h.

In terms of mutual intelligibility, Swedish will get you the furthest. Danes and Norwegians can easily understand Swedes, but not necessarily vice versa. Danish is probably your worst option in terms of the number of people you can speak with. A Norwegian and even a Finn will probably speak Swedish or be able to understand it, but Danish sounds waaaaayyyyy different and is very hard for both Norwegians and Swedes to understand. Same with Icelandic.

t. someone who dated a Danish girl for 3 years

I've researched this before
Supposedly Norwegian is the most "in the middle" of them all, so if you can speak/read Norwegian you can read Swedish and speak Danish, or maybe it's the other way around. Either way they're really close, closer than Spanish/Italian so once you have one you can get the other 2 very quickly

Spanish. By speaking Spanish you open yourself up not only to very "cultured" things (like Spain, Spanish history, music, and literature etc) but also to a total population of about 400 million people. It's an official language of NATO for a reason. Portuguese is also good for this reason, because about 300 million people speak it.

German or French is very useful. German because it is a language very common in academia, speaking it or at least being able to read it means you'll be able to read lots of scholarly articles and whatnot. France is the same way, but French is also a lingua franca in most of Africa, and used to be the common lingua franca for diplomacy.

Russian is useful too in terms of diplomacy because of its prevalence in the former USSR and in many Middle Eastern countries.

There's lots of languages worth learning, ultimately it just depends on its use for you. Do you have zero interest in other cultures but simply want a second language that will be useful? For us in the States, Spanish it is. Do you have a very deep interest in a particular culture, but it doesn't have a lot of speakers? Like, for instance, Greek or Hungarian? Then learn that. Speaking a second language is a very rewarding enterprise and opens yourself up to a lot of experiences you wouldn't otherwise have.

I don't think spanish it's worth it.
I find sometimes hard to understand what people from countries like Chile, Peru or Bolivia are trying to say when they "speak spanish"
(But spanish (Spain) humour is top tier)

Listen to this man, for he speaks the truth.