DRUMPFKINS BTFO XD

How will Drumpf ever recover?

ew.com/books/2017/01/25/1984-no-1-kellyanny-conway-alternative-facts/

She'll give you an alternative face

Because millennial leftists vaguely remember a book they were forced to read in high school that they think will confirm their beliefs if they read it again. I hope it red pills them.

Trump is going to do fine

yea i am gonna be honest there, as a woman i am frightened. its 4 days since he got into office and i still cant believe that americans voted this oragne misogynist into position of power. i dont know how americans allowed to have trump nuclear nodes but only thing we can do is hope that europe wont go same backward way as usa becuase i rly dont want to be treated as a second class citizen only because i was born as a woman

She fucked up hard by saying that phrase. It's obvious that she meant something along the lines of, "There are facts that aren't being reported that we are bringing up."

After 8 years of Obama lies somehow the media latches into this 1984 meme and runs wild with it.

If anyone at the same level of shock at that?

>as a woman
wow, are you hot? please marry me.
What I still can't believe is that Sup Forums and the rest of humanity is still sucking up the puppet show and left-right bluepill dichotomy of the TV governments.
Trump=hillary=bush=obama=anyone else except JFK who resisted and got popped. Just watch the speech.

Fake News

She's just so vapid
>useful idiot
By far the best description

>Kellyanne gets demoncraps to read a book by a fucking white male.

george soros bought 2,000 copies

How can they attribute a book's sales to a single quote?

Because they are leftists and it is what they do.

Wait until they realize 1984 and Animal Farm are criticisms of collectivism.

it always happens in January; Schools buy it for the new calendar year. And also it always goes up after every election to include Obama's.

i also hope you cunts realize that at least in texas, we start reading 1984 in 1 week in English class. official curriculum.

obvious baitpost, but here's a (You) anyways. choke on it

>Depression

Fucking leafs. Don't you have your own government to worry about?

Trump creating jobs like he promised. They are going to need more printers and publishers. Shia to hire a guy to stand out til 3 am in the morning to keep his art project alive. Bless Trump.

They are just recycling a news may may

So they're ignoring the fact that the left been 1984-esque for years?

>Political Correctness - Newspeak
>Double Standards and Mental Gymnastics - Doublethink
>CNN & Fake News - Ministry of Truth
>Angry Leftists - Thought Police
>The Establishment - The Party
>Anti-SJWs - The Brotherhood

It goes on and on

Sup Forums thinks like every dictatorship before that they won't be the ones targeted by the new sweeping authoritative powers granted to the President. While all the checks and balances to his power will be removed.

This happened under obana too after his expansion of the NSA. Are liberals really using Amazon as an argument? This shit is too good.

^^^^this

Great dramatic post, sad about the lack of substance. Typical of the uneducated neet.

>the new sweeping authoritative powers granted to the President

I missed something.

What NEW powers have been granted to the President?

And granted by whom?

>asking retards to defend their posts

Bro, that ableist.

what powers

Yeah, according to young people, we've been perpetually "on the cusp of 1984" since before the true year even happened.

wtf
im mentaly hill now

We're buying it. Liberals don't read.

Where is this from? Was it made before Trump's Campaign, or after?

you still haven't answered his question, buddy.

that falls apart in the first sentence. trump's campaign was not based on fear, if saying how you're gonna stop radical islamic terrorism is fearmongering than i don't know what to say. after 2016 and all those terrorist attacks the only ones still pretending how islam is ok are the delusional lefties.
if you actually watched some of his speeches and interviews you would know that everything was based on economy and uniting a country that got divided by obama and his cronies, but you didn't, you get everything about trump from huffington post or from some far far far left news site.

>Obama says that women earn 77% of what men do for the exact same job
>Hillary Clinton says that Pepe is a symbol of white supremacism
>leftists suddenly start caring about "alternative facts"
Trump administration is full of lies and propaganda. You know, the same as the Obama administration and feminism. Only difference is at least with Trump the media isn't afraid to call him out on his bullshit.

What the fuck is this? This is all left wing tactics with trump slogans sprinkled in. How delusional is the author of this garbage?

>All leftists all leftists
Leftist is commonly used as the identifier of the Bernie wing of the democratic party that either voted for Trump and/or are trying to reform the DNC.

It's like calling neo-cons the alt-right. IE you're fucking retarded.

I haven't been following the news for the past couple of days. What made this bitch think that "alternative facts" is an acceptable thing to say?

then*

hey hey hey don't ignore my post because it destroyed your narrative.

Totally fine. They'll realize that they were living in 1984 long before Trump. They'll also realize that the media is compromised bullshit.

I can't really be shocked by their lack of self-awareness anymore.
Leftists are literally 1984 doublethink.

first of all, I liked Bernie Sanders but he also spread "alternative facts" about the wage gap.
Second, leftists refers to people on the left, are you fucking retarded? I consider myself on the left and didn't vote for Trump but I'll be the first to admit the left has a problem with feminism, and feminism has a problem with "alternative facts"
IE kill yourself

if we finally get democrats on board for stronger free speach protections after 8 years of charging reporters under the espionage act and the establishment of a "minestry of truth". I'm all for it.
He will unite us.

This wasn't aimed at you and, it doesn't matter what I say, the truth is self-evident. Only history will be the one that decides if I'm right or wrong. I don't need or want to refute someone who is impervious to logic.

>implying they'll get five pages in when they realize it's not Harry Potter

like omfg goldstein is SUCH a slytherin

It didn't matter to me if Bernie said shit about poor white people or women. I didn't vote for him for his opinions, I voted for his economic policies. You act like Trump never said anything retarded.

>the truth is self-evident
>impervious to logic
these two statements don't go well together, my man, especially because you haven't posted a single shred of evidence of trump being a dictator or whatever your delusional brain has conjured.

1984 always spikes in sales after an election

>leftist pretending trump is 1984

Banks on their side
Media on their side
Elites on their side
UN on their side
Hollywood on their side
Oligarch families on their side

>want to disarm public
>want control of health insurance
>want to steal your income

Lol how do these fucks think they are speaking against "the system"

you forgot the most important one: the academia.

>Be Jeff Bezos
>Hate Trump
>Own Washington Post and Amazon
>Washington Post out to destroy Trump
>Publish lies, fake news, anything that suits anti-Trump narrative
>Amazon now doing the same, claiming that a novel that more accurately portrayed the King Nigger Obama's administration is Amazon's top seller because of Trump.
This is yet another attack by Bezos on Trump.

sure

Everytime I read about fascism or authoritarian govt it all reads out of the Democrats playbook. How is it associated with Right Wing politics??

this
You cant "reform", you have to throw the bastards out, and you have to find an ideological platform (because right now there isnt one). The progressive / collectivist left is the only option, because trump is a huge fucking turd right square in the middle of liberalism. When he's successful liberalism will not be available for the remaining democrats.

Reforming the party doesn't mean reforming the politicians, it means reforming the party.

The true patrician dysopian novel is Brave New World anyway. Dumb commie Orwell even accused Huxley of ripping off some obscure novel because he was so butthurt over it.

I wish Franco got to him before he ever wrote his drivel.

>they will come to power after a campaign based on fear, scaremongering, distorting the truth, or blatant lies

...but Hillary didn't come to power, I guess you'll be fine?

1984 was already on its way to the top again towards the beginning of 2016 when SJW hate was hitting its peak.

This. 1984 sales have a tidal movement. They picked up Reagan, Bush, Bush, Bush and Obama.

Huxley and Orwell are too opposed concepts of dystopian future, so you're already talking shit. Both are important learning for different reasons.

people love to bitch about sjws but they don't realize that sjws have destroyed leftist parties, and only after they've done that they started branching out on wider culture, movies, vidya, etc.
god bless you sjws, by making most of america hate the left trump is now president. glorious.

so you think you can continue to elect the same people that are currently selling you out, and get them not to sell you out?

If you vote the same you will get the same, thats how democracy works.

This is fantastic. They'll read it and realize it's the PC, authoritarian nightmare we currently live in. She just lowkey redpilled a huge amount of people.

but animal farm is satirizing commies, orwell was disillusioned with communism.
also, have you read brave new world revisited and the island?

They won't lol

>They will divide and conquer
Obama sure did a good job of dividing

Again, because you are illiterate.

Reforming the party doesn't mean reforming the politicians, it means reforming the party.

Great example of fear mongering.

what youre saying is incredibly imprecise.

you can mean
>to form it again.
>to reform existing politicians ethically
>to reform your choice of politicians
or
>to reform political platform

its imprecise to the point of being totally meaningless.

congrats, you just won buzzword bingo

is she /ourgirl/?

Reform the party typically means kicking out the old guard, yes that's what that means you fucking child.

Please go back to school and stop wasting my time.

>1984

hehe didn't Orwell call women sheep who will follow the mainstream opinion, in that book...oh that's right he did.

HEY, CTR, WHATCHA DOIN'?

The bastards in charge are currently talking about reform, and they sure as fuck dont mean it to come at the cost of their job. This time they are going to nominate an 100% openly black muslim for you, such reform, much wow.

Who cares? Do people suddenly believe we're in 1984? We've been in 1984 since 1949. Wake up motherfuckers.

>lol leftism is more akin to communism than anything else
>authoritarianism takes many forms
>lefties think constitutionalism authoritarian

how the fuck do these morons get so moronic?

kek i love the media

>take one fact
>place it "next" to another fact
>"hurrrrr we didnt say dat"

the reason 1984 is selling like hotcakes is because the media has gone turncoat on society

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied you because you're a female Sup Forumsack, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Pretty dumb.

Brave New World is the reality we live in.

>right-wing
>wanting additional power for the government
bud, if Trump has any additional power to abuse and steamroll with, you can thank the left for tolerating 8 years of Obama

It's official

Trump can get Liberals to read.

HELLO CTR MY OLD FRIEND
COME TO GET BEAT DOWN AGAIN

t. The Democratic Manifesto

these are literally all the things that the democratic party has done for the last 2 terms

>Implying that conservatives actually conserve anything.

Nice

>9000 hours in paint

I didn't get it from Greenwald, but even if I did he's the last credible journalist around.