DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVggzewIWGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More vids like this? I love seeing these skinny little pussies get rekt.

Serious question

Do you think cops appreciate people who tell them how grateful they are for their help?

I've heard police are desensitized to civilian interaction and stressed out 24/7

Kid gets 360 bodyslammed

any other videos like this?

Good
GOOD
>GOOD!

Webm of that dude getting tossed?

Yes they also appreciate help.

>portland. Oregon
>removes hippies more effectively than arizona...

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS??????

Reported.

>The police are being clapped for and praised by the locals

Based.
I wish this happend in America, Australia, etc.

btfo

It may be a hippy town, but they're also democrats so they have YUUUGE amounts of money being poured into their city's government which includes SWAT teams and law enforcement in general.

more in America*

Portland IS in America.

at that level of enforcement you're supposed to be completely removed emotionally from whatever you're doing if you were trained properly. in the moment, i don't think they really care.

See

Pioneer Square. I took the Max and commuted through that buss mall twice/day for 4yrs. Not one interesting happening. Wtf.

Thanking the police. What have we done....

if this is what we get for the next 8 years this is fucking comfy as fuck

something is so aesthetic about faggot teenage communists getting BTFO by a well organized squad of badasses in head to toe matching equipment

communism vs fascism

>i can't wait for right wing death squads

law and order!

checked.

It's refreshing to see people applauding the police. Only one girl was like "they didn't do anything!" and the crowd said "they were blocking the fucking way, people gotta get home."

Leftism is dead. Get to fucking work and stop fucking with ordinary citizens. These protesters are literally angry children.

dude I hate Portland as much as the next guy, but I definitely consider it in America

i bought heroin on that street once

Plus the people around them are applauding

>Leftism is dead

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Leftism runs every social institution and the vast majority of our government. Get cocky and what progress we have made will collapse. You don't win a war by declaring victory and relaxing after the first battle is over.

The times, the times they are a changin'

What if...

what if we just stopped these faggots cold with a wall of bikini-clad stars n stripes girls?

They aren't violent or anything, they don't even talk, they just block the whole street and dance in bikinis while we blast some TLC or something

this just show how much the average working person despises antifa and commie scum.

Did we meme right wing death squads into existance?

>that spin takedown at 0:22
Beautiful

Nobody likes a snitch.

But obviously nobody is gonna refuse their services

/r/-ing gif or webm plx

Left-eye don't go chasing waterfalls shit?

Best part is the clapping from average people watching and giving the cops thanks for doing their jobs IN FUCKING PORTLAND! It's over isn't it?

Holy shit this is great. I like hearing the people clapping for the cops in Portland of all places.

Those commie scum ran away so fucking fast they dropped the means of production in the middle of the street.

yup. we win.

Seriously
I drive through portland to go to work
This is the greatest fucking thing I've ever seen

The portland police have not been joking around with these protests, nice since the mayor has been such a bitch

0:20
>get this hot head outta here!

there are A LOT of veterans in oregon.

>Live in PDX

You have no idea how happy I am to see this

the winning is just beginning

Yeah buddy
This is fucking fantastic

>practice makes perfect

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

that gave me a fucking stiffy 2bh

I nottice the antifa crowds are getting smaller and smaller

Eh, I prefer non-interaction. The fact you voted in the Emperor is thanks enough.

When people come up to me to 'thank me' part of me thinks it's disingenuous and done to boost their ego.

Holy shit that looks just like my cat..... he has a little kitler mustache on top of that same exact fur pattern.

Votes for more government, gets exactly what they ask for.
Karma can be beautiful sometimes.

laff'd

My dick got hard. They look so afraid.

imagine if Alex Jones just woke up with like 30 clones one day and their all kind of got a different personality or trait like theirs angry alex jones that screams and rips off his shirt more than usual.

There's also advertising Alex Jones who talks about G-fuel all the time. Blind Alex Jones is just Alex Jones but blind. There's an Alex Jones who's just really good at Dark Souls, I dunno.

Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical?

youtube.com/watch?v=EVggzewIWGQ

can one alex jones be my best friend?

>Removing """""protesters""""" that are blocking the road is comparable to sucker punching a guy in broad daylight

Where are the protestor, I see no protestor. FAKE NEWS TRUMP

You can't block the roads when protesting. You can do it on the sidewalk. That's why you have to have a permit for street protests so police can ensure traffic and pedestrian safety.

Don't know why liberals are so god damn retarded about that shit but that's what the problem is. They could have peacefully protested on the sidewalk but they decided to block roads.

You will never see us until you received a bullet in head, fascist. Or you get a international invasion, lol baby fucker,

I don't think paranoid Alex Jones would like that.