What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?

>diverse books

So... Buy a bunch of books on different subjects? What does this even mean?

I think that bitch ugly as fuck

I think there are plenty of diverse books already out there.

It has the word diverse in it, it's very marketable. whoring it off early.. great parents.

They committed miscegenation and think society owes them whatever they demand. Fuck em.

Then write one. You have enough spare time to make a shitty sign, write something worth reading instead,

I think that guy could have done way better than that melted ass doll face woman.

If you want diverse books, write them. If there's a market for them, you'll make tons of dosh.

Hey, It's Mike Tyson!

God damn that is an ugly "woman".

I feel like that asian guy could've done a lot better. he's quite good looking.

That is not an attractive woman

Man, I think Nog Chong takes the prize for least attractive multiracial kids.

"Sell all that you have and give it to the poor"

Jesus of Nazareth

That kid really lucked out in the genetic lottery

if a hapa is half white what the fuck is that

miscegenation is a crime.

It's a Blasian, or an Ack.

Either way it ugly

Well, yes, we intend to. But due to racism reasons we need your tax-money to pay us to write them.
If you don't, I have no choice to consider you a racist, dox you and burn your village to the ground.

>ugly and a small dick

What do you even call this? A chigger? A nink?

Lucky Asian guy marrying miss Helsinki

I like that wallpaper because it's white

that woman is hideous

They want the government to do it for them. They don't get how America works.

is that a black jew in the top right hand corner?

Is there anything this kid won't be able to do?

lord jesus she is disgusting
i feel bad if that's what asian men have to turn to due to asian women like me having white partners

I think that If I identified with the american, asian, black protagonists of this or that book, comic, cartoon when I was a child, so can anyone else.

that "woman" is absolutely fucking disgusting

Why don't they start writing some?

>A niggerchink

Depending on whether the mother is a rich diversity hire or the father is a failure, it's either going to fail out of its expensive private school or be the biggest fucking target in the ghetto.

Either way, ugliest kid I've ever seen.

hahahah god damn you MANLET CHINKS will stick your dicks into A N Y T H I N G

A mutant.

or we could be like the nazi's and just burn the books

Wow, so that's what happens when the 2 worst races in the world get mixed together

I'd literally never seen a black asian until today.

Christ it's disgusting

Holy shit that is one ugly family. The chink ain't half bad looking but married Shrek and spawned some hell mutant

This is the correct answer.

w-wow the future is beautiful

Books are already diverse. They have niggers for bad guys.

why are leftists so fucking deformed looking? They're literally the unwanted ones.

Why is this the new propaganda? Aren't you the guys who move to Japan because of cartoons?

They just needed to write something so they could do their "hole in a piece of paper" idea.

>blasian
gross

You know this ugly black bitch probably has a bunch of people tell her how pretty she is on a day to day basis and she's completely oblivious.

It's like the town retard that everyone patronizes because they feel like they have to..."hey look it's little jimmy waving his dick at traffic again...he sure loves it when people honk at him!"

Asians don't have it so bad. When they breed with blacks they just make flips.