/mmgo/ Make México Great for Once - "Loli in Trumphiatus" Edition

Thread dedicated for the (attempted) discussion of Mexican politics, meme creation and the pursuit of happiness

>English preferred as Lingua Franca

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EPN/status/824447050066468865
blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2017/01/26/an-event-will-occur-that-will-start-ww3-there-is-no-stopping-it-w-rachel-baxter
youtube.com/watch?v=o3t2bNx_Of4
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hade_na_kangofu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Front_of_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, I may need a new OP to share the responsibility of this

niggaz

Wazzup muh Niggah

'sup

Any AMLO supporters here?

(I just need to be aware who I am ranting to)

UNA VELA
N
A

What's your President saying right now?

that he's a fag that suck cartel cock.

Doesn't matter what he says, he is a cuck that will do whatever Trump wants.

Thanks bros. Good luck

How does it feel knowing you're building our wall?

The wall will only be up until you MAKE MEXICO GREAT FOR ONCE!

Imagine if Mexico was actually visitable.

So how are your politics working out? Do you have a promising leader running for office?

I was told that your terrible president that can't even MMGA is doing a speech right now
Is he announcing that he is either paying or not paying for the wall?

Was the Peña shit just a ruse?

-Border wall should be pitched as joint infrastructure plan.
-Creates jobs for both countries.
-Also have ICE and Mexican Police set up a tag team task force to watch over US/Mexico border.

They all suck

>AMLO is going to use Trump to win, but there is no way in hell that I am letting him win (I already convinces all of the people I know to not vote for him)

In the PRI we have Miguel Osorio Chong and Eruviel Ávila fighting for the nomination

In PAN we have Margarita Zavala (She is a woman, won't win) and Ricardo Anaya (Has a surprising amount of memes)
I thank God. My Dearest state has being invaded by the 1.5% of Haiti's population. I want them dead and I hope Trump deports those ChicANO guys who were trying to ethically cleanse LA

am i seeing this MAGA anime right?

bump
american workers need help, but mexibros cant just be passed over. those fucking cartels man, is it true they are in de facto control of tons of land? ive also heard the own shittons of politicians.

The Mexican government would need to make it look as a good thing if they want to help to build it. But the people are so brainwashed that they will take it as an insult and will only serve as ammo for AMLO

Juarez is a lawless wasteland.

Didn't that one Mexican concrete company say they wanted to build it? Pitch it as JOBS.

You see senpai, your proposition is great but the politicians and the media here will never accept it, they rather let the country burn.

good luck, famigo

>make mexico chile again

Dejad de ser una republica

Based CEMEX will get rich, start investing on it you putos

Mexibros please translate

wat game.

>can't speak spanish
>isn't even a rally type event with an audience, so I can't gauge the mood of the statement with audience reaction
help

So dumb. Problems are coming from both sides.
Through your side is cartel drugs and human trafficking, through our side is arms and cash.
Wall makes sense for both countries.

Peperoni peperoni spagetti ravioli mussolini

How did I do?

EPN looks piiiissed. I feel like he might actually fight this hardcore. I mean he has no popularity, it's all about his party/legacy

Realistically how white is Mexico in term of %?

What's the skin color and facial structure of the average Mexican like?

Who Q. Roo here?

Someone save me from this southern shithole I have literally never seen the first world Mexico (aka everything from Mexico City to the north)

>Peña Nieto cancelled his participation to the Celac (Comunidad de Estados Latinoamericanos y Caribeños) the only economic zone that could help México expand his trade routes and it's easily accessible
>Instead he will have a reunion with Trump, thing that won't solve anything, but will be ridiculed, stomped and BTFO by Trump and will lost the few popularity he has with the mexican people.

Why is he such a retard?

Bro there is no 1st world Mexico

So do we forgive EPN if he memes trump on the wall shit?

Nice

best of luck mexibros, we got our work setout for us too

God speed lads.

is Nieto the Mexican Obama?
was Fox the Mexican Reagan?

They will be seen as "traitors" for helping Trump

People need to realise that We Need to Build a Wall
>Stops people from even shitier countries from coming here in order to cross (they either fail or get deported and come back to the border cities and become scum)
>Will make the drug and gun trade more dificult
>Will create jobs
[Part 1/?]

This day, the president of the United States signed two executive orders related to our country.
One to implement migratory measures and another to extend the wall in the border
As a response I have ordered to the Foreign Relations Ministry(?) to reinforce the protection measures of our co-nationals
The 50 Mexican consulates in the United States will turn in authentic defenders of the right of migrants

well by swiss standars hell no.
There's some kinda good cities though

youtried.jpg

Hey guys, Chicano here
Family is from Guadalajara
I've been considering taking a trip down to Mexico with my bros

What would be a fun location to party and get laid?
Inb4 cancun acapulco

So all of you lads will vote independent on the next elections, right?

Los cabos

Every President since Diaz has been Woodrow Wilson

>Make México Great for Once
blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2017/01/26/an-event-will-occur-that-will-start-ww3-there-is-no-stopping-it-w-rachel-baxter

>make mexico great

step 1) legalize firearms.

Rosarito is pretty nice, you will find more americans than Mexicans

What's the southern gulf coast like?

Some cities of Veracruz are super comfy, God tier sea food and some nice music. the rest is complete trash

[Part 2/?]

Our communities are not alone
The government of Mexico shall provide legal consulting that will guarantee the protection that they would need
I summon the legislators and organisations of the civil society to join forces to back them up and to help them.
Where there is a Mexican migrant in risk that requieres our help, we should be there, there his country should be
I lament and disapprove the United States' decision of continuing the construction of a wall that since manny years, instead of uniting us, divides us.
Mexico does not believe in Walls (lel)

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=o3t2bNx_Of4

>Be Benito Juarez
>accuse the Emperor of being a racist european who doesn't care about brown people
>Use the State to steal the land of the Church impoverishing millions of natives who lived on those estates

Hey fellow Mexicans. America has the jews....and we all know the parties here are controlled opposition anyways...and it couldn't be more obvious EPN is a puppet.....but who's at the top and behind the scenes ini Mexico? Certainly not jews, I don't really think it's corporations, as the corruption runs deep in every level of government. Who's actually in control?

Can confirm, both Baja North and South are fucking great (even Tijuana, it has the best strip club ever)with the exception of Mexicali, it's warm af and that's speaking as an Hermosillofag

>Even people who speak the Romance languages despise the language.
I knew I was right

>legacy
Top kek. None of our ex-presidents have believed in a legacy, they don't even live here, they basically left the country the moment they ended their terms. Why this time would be different?

>party
PRI is fucked regardless of the situation, anyway. They don't care at this point.

Yurop

Hermosillofag here, I've been wanting to move to Baja for a while now, currently looking for jobs there

Cartels

All jokes aside, I wonder how many Mexicans on here are legit involved with a cartel.

I think it's safe to say atleast 5-10% of Mexican posters are connected to the cartel world.

Why don't you guys just stay on your side of the wall?

I browse memes on the internet, user. The only cartel I know is puropinchecarteldesantaalavergacompa

PAN BTFO!!!

>be me
>redpill family on AMLO
>conservaputos keep saying he'll turn Mexico intro venezuela meme not realizing we already are like memezuela
>mfw richfags get killed in gulags

AMLO 2018. PRAISE KEK.

[Part 3/?]

I have said it time and time again
Mexico shall not pay any wall
These executive orders also occur in a time that Mexico is preparing the negotiations for the new rules of cooperation, commerce, inversion, security and migration in the region of North America.
This negotiation is very important for the strength, certainty and future of our economy and society.
As president of the Republic I fully assume the responsibility of defending and taking care of the interests of Mexico and mexicans
Is my duty to face the problems and deal with the challenges
Based on the final report of the mexican functionaries that in this moment are in Washington and with previous consult with the representation of the senate and the National conference of governors; I shall make the decisions about the steps we should follow.
Mexico offers and demands respect
As the fully sovereign nation that we are, Mexico offers his friendship to the people of the United States and his will to reach an agreement with it's government.
Agreements what will be on Mexico's and the Mexican people's favour

Thank you

>ignoring 25% of No answer
We arent stupid partisans in Mexico, user. People vote PRD in one election and vote PAN in the next.

>Tries to not be a cuck
>Allows Trump to dick waggle all over Mexico, possibly destroying the economy in your country just so the wall is paid by you

You hate him right?

We really should meme PES into every position of power, we need to ignite the Mexican meme machine and fuck the PAN and PRI

Everyone here hate him, more than Trump.

And this is why the poor should not be allowed to vote
Rosarito
Ensenada

Literally heaven
>Lobster
>Wine
>Cheese
>Chinese*Mexican food
>Japanese*Mexican food
>Italian*Mexican food
>Russian*Mexican food
>Part of my family
>My ex gf (masonic PEMEX hitmen who spoke hebrew btw)
>A friend of mine
>A shit ton of my parent's friends

It's not pretty being from Sinaloa, the culture is toxic and shit like this follows you. Thank God that my close family is not involved in this shit
The Freemasons

Lads, when are we gonna group up, find /ourguy/ and create our own SA?

monstergrill quest
chrome is best girl btw

We would need to /meet/ first

Someone make a discord or something for us to talk

And we also need to make these threads more formal, I need someone to also be OP so we can share the responsibility and start treads when I am not present (I usually make them Monday-Friday at 20:00).

After all the families that have lost so much in the way of their sons and daughters Mexico needs to vindicate itself of being a criminal capitalistic society and organize against the cartel.

Y'all have some of the most beautiful country there is to be seen in all of the world.

Why does it matter?

We should make Sinaloa Ancap Heaven

The rest shall be known as the Third Mexican Empire

The character in is just some OC from the artist, most likely
Not related to monster girl quest
here's a link to all of his art that can be found on gelbooru, if you're still interested though

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hade_na_kangofu

I'm your your Pancho Villa esay buay odelay

Cuantos guardias necesitaria una muralla de ese calibre?

Arround 20%

Most in the north

Sounds good, we need an Empire back to purge the corrupt and useless cunts in politics.

Here's a good party en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Front_of_Mexico

wtf i'm also an hermosillofag, meet up?

wyd armyknife?

So many hermosillo bros.

its full of edgelords and mestizos who think they're white

wtf i love hermosillo now

Who /unison/ here?

I live in a "dangerous city" and its bullshit that the country is not visitable. Media makes it look like there are shootings every 5 minutes but its a lie. Feds and Military are everywhere and they watch for our security.

You might probably see me drinking at La Tropiconga every Friday afternoon

Who shall be the emperor?

Moctezuma's Family is still alive, but I am pretty sure that they are not an option
Yes, a bunch of edgelords

Whatever we do we need to keep our image impecable
>No fatties
>Useful idiots shall be given no uniform
>Need to look good without going full fedora

we must install russian nuclear warhead in the border

I thought la tropi was a bar for old people.

>tfw mecatronica fag
did i fall for a meme carrera?
i never go out of house, only to unison

Nothing. He just works has the image of the government of México.

AMLO is saying the typical stuff (bad racist gringo blah blah)

The PAN also generic stuff.

Fox is going full REEEEEEE on twitter.

Who said I'm young?