Am I Degenerate

Be honest , I got some on DNM and I feel soo good. Not to pricey either

But I might have a monkey on my back

Thoughts , questions

completely degenerate, possibly subhuman.

neck yourself

dont take too much and black out idk about you but i get aggressive on these kind of drugs

checked!!!

Benzos can quickly go from fun to problem. Stay sharp. If you think it might turn into a problem stop now - it's not going to be worth it.

just literally kill yourself

Kill yourself subhuman.

on the contrary I feel like living :)
I might get sloppy but mostly I'm a puffy marshmellow :3

Why is feeling good immoral ?

FPBS!

I bet you smoke and drink , you should chill

Careful. You're playing with fire.

I know this from experience.

>on the contrary I feel like living :)

lets just hope you od then, go fuck yourself

this

This right here. Had a problem with Xanax, literally had seizures and almost died trying to quit that shit.

No one cares. If you survive. This post is like yours, a pointless blip. No one cares about your actions. No one will care after this thread is gone, and you will be back to you, and your chemicals, and no one....no one will care.

so real talk how much more should I take

I've got 3mg left

double digits decides the dose

not spam blox

>research chemicals

how fucking stupid do you need to be to take relatively untested drugs manufactured in china? hearing about those people that overdosed on bromo dragonfly because they thought it was something else and tripped to death in a helllish 10000x overdose was enough to turn me off.

I don't get benzos, I don't feel very fucked up on them, I just can't walk straight. Then I end up passing out for 14 hours.

>bromo dragonfly

save it, you'll be asleep in 20 minutes anyway.

Just say no.

Benzo's are the reason there are so many brain dead liberals, remember that.

Man i got addicted to ativan before, it got to a point were i was downing 100 pill a week just to feel good. Memory was shot, Always on the bring of psychosis. No feelings what so ever.

drugs are bad mmkay

for people with crippling anxiety it's like a huge tungsten weight gets lifted off your back

if your not dumb and careful about the dose then is ok , it's a prescription drug in japan

Benzos are fantastic. Super slippery slope though. Be careful.

maybe I should go to >>>b

you seen like normies who don't get it

Not really, Short term they are fine. People who have been on them for years become sociopaths with no instinct to survive.

i miss benzos.
you should probably save them and do them later op

Degeneracy requires foreknowledge that actions not yet taken are degenerate and decide to act on it regardless.

If it's a needed, prescribed medication - then no.

Is that a research chemical?
Shit, you'd have to be crazy to take that crap.
No idea what sorts of long term effects it has

>paying to die from some shady chinese chemicals

Fuck off mormon
>if its perscription its ok

>tfw you only have addy
>tfw no more percs
I miss percs so much. Too bad I don't have any more wisdom teeth.

My recommendation is to quit while you're ahead. I've ducked some shit up o these I've probably taken well over a thousand pills and about 100mg of pure powder since I first tried it 5 years ago. I never developed a dependence but I would buy 200 at a time and go on these wild binges where insane shit would happen. If you can be responsible and control it they're fine but when you start taking 10+ a day it's time to stop.

Drugs for getting shit done are infinitely better than all other drugs

Etizolam isn't a research chemical it's actually available via prescription in Japan and India. You can buy pure powder that is produced like other rc's but you can also buy actual prescription pills from India for super cheap.

I'm already going to have to taper off , but I'm having fun tonight

feels way less harmful than drinking vodka every night

Tolerance sucks though I should be gonzo by now but I'm ok still

Because once you have to take a certain amount to get high problems will starts, bot to mention its one of the few things out there that can kill you from withdrawls. So pop some more and forget about rent for your trailer this month.

that's cool, proud of you, I love it when stupid people eliminate themselves from the gene pool, saves us some rope or a bullet

Here, here

/thread
>faggot mods will keep this thread up

Seriously this. DO NOT BUY THEM IN BULK. Depressants are the worst class of drugs to make a habit of. If you do them regularly at all you'll end up depending on them for basic things like falling asleep, relaxing, and keeping your heart from beating too fast. Withdrawal basically feels you're coming down from cocaine, when your brain has used up all potential for pleasure and you're left feeling empty and on edge, only with benzos that feeling lasts for weeks and you can't get out of it.

Source: I used benzos regularly for a couple of months and slipped into physical dependence. I couldn't get to sleep naturally after I stopped using them. The only way I managed to get any sleep was by drinking massive amounts of alcohol (usually around 15 shots a night).

>DO NOT BUY THEM IN BULK
too late

thanks for posting f a m

I'm going to have to develop s taper protocol