EPN DICE QUE NO

based manlet

twitter.com/EPN/status/824447050066468865

Other urls found in this thread:

krgv.com/story/34326819/possible-wall-construction-between-mexico-guatemala-under-new-border-plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala–Mexico_border#False_rumors_of_wall_during_2016_U.S._presidential_campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you translate this to American? I don't understand Arab

Buenas noches,

Vas a construir la pared.

T.Donald Trump

Me cago en tu madre.

Ya era hora de que el pendejo deje de lamerle las bolas a Trump

wtf is he saying

What did he say?

I'm guessing he said that he won't pay for the wall.

Smells like the wall just got 20 feet higher

HEY AMIGA, WE SPEAK ENGLISH ON THE INTERNET

so based

His popularity is at an all time low, opposing trump is now popular which is why he is doing it.
It was obvious from the beginning whatever Mexican of state wouldn't agree to pay for the wall, he has to be forced, trump will come up with something which allows him to save face and pay for the wall.

Mexico will seek to diversify its links with the wider world

Its relations with America will be done with respect, but only if America reciprocates that respect

there will be no negotiation over any wall

Mexico will be stronger yet, yadda, yadda

Mexicans must come together for the future

reminds me precisely of Santa Ana. He subsequently got slaughtered by America.

>tfw texas nukes tacoland

It's not "pared", it's "muro".

I'm on mobile so I can't listen concurrently but I listened to 80% of it

Off of memory

Good evening, today the United States signed two executive orders
One in relation to immigration and one in relation to construction of a wall. In this time, we are declaring that if there is a Mexican migrant in need, the 50 Mexican embassies in the US will defend you legally
In relation to the wall, I believe that as of a long time ago these walls do nothing further than divide us
these actions signed also come at a time in which Mexico will begin new negotiations with the United States in commerce and trade deals
As president , I take full responsibility in ensuring the best interests of our country

That's it

>these walls do nothing further than divide us
Isn't that kind of the point?

Nobody builds a wall to bring the people on the other side of the wall closer.

The "muro".

"Pared" is for building a wall like the one that separates one room from another in a house. A "muro" is like the wall of a fortress or the one of a border, the Berlin wall is "el muro de Berlín", a medieval wall is also called "muralla".

What does he say, I don't speak wetback.

I speak fluent Mexican.

>The full speech:
"Recently some executive orders have been signed by the US in relation to Mexico. These include on immigration and also the wall. For immigration please visit and embassy to be protected. As I have also said for quite some time, the wall is just divide and will not be built. Any attempts to build a wall on the border will meet a direct and swift response from the highly feared and respected Mexican military. Finally, fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people.

Thank you for listening."

>Trump Signed a couple executive orders related to Mexico
>One relating to migration measures and the other for building la pared

>In response, I ordered the Secretary of Foreign Affairs to enforce protection measures "idk what he says here"
>the 50 consulates of Mexico in the US will be converted to "Centers of Immigrantants Rights"my Translation".

> I lament and reprove the American decision of approving the continuacion of the construcion de la pared

> MEHICO DONT BELIEVE IN WALLS (HUEHEUHEUEHUEHEU)
> I WILL TELL AGAIN WE WONT PAY FOR LA PARED! (UHEUEHUAEUEHEHU)

>Something about all of this happening while Mexico negotiates various stuff with the US.

>He vows to defend Mexican interests (immigrating illegaly?)

>Mexico demmands respeito (REEE LET ME IMMIGRATE ILLEGALLYYYY REEE)

This won't end well

>mfw

No he's not based pinche pendejo

Vamos a construir el muro y Mexico, Espana, y Argentina lo van a pagar.

t. Donald Trump

>> I lament and reprove
Lament and disapprove
kek

I know. Trump doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

EPN could have the Mexican army march into the U.S.A at any second and crush America.

Trump shouldn't have provoked EPN.

enrique what the hell are you doing

I DEMMANDO RESPETO AMERICANO!

I'm more afraid of ESPN than I am EPN.

4 u

Only one more year of this fuccboi.

The cartels are already uniting under a brand new boss of bosses after rumors of the drug war stopping started circulating among the elite.

They are gonna pick a guy who makes Duterte to look like an angel. Back when he was governor he killed an entire family and forced the gang leader to eat his own children. Didn't even touch his heart to kill his own brother after he got on the way of his business with El Chapo.

The time of the southtrash is over. North Brutality will rule over Mexico from now on.

I don't think that Spain have to pay it all. My country is shit and some people think that now our goberment is your slave, so Argentina paying the wall for me maybe could be real.

Kek

What this spic says or wants doesn't matter, his country is ruled by cartels for fucks sake

Mexibros please pick someone better than this guy

>The cartels are already uniting under a brand new boss of bosses after rumors of the drug war stopping started circulating among the elite.
Nice sources pancho

M-more on this pls?

There won't be no Mexico in a year...
Where will you Mexibros live in the coming future once Mexico is kill?
Confederacion de Comercio Libre Narcotico del Pacifico, Nueva Republica Popular Neodemocratica Huasteca-Mexica or Las Nuevas Provincias del Imperio Guatemalteco?

México pagará por el muro. Las Malvinas son la arcilla legítima de los Estados Unidos de América. Los argentinos no son blancos y tampoco son mexicanos. Viva Norteamérica. Viva el Trump.

t. Donald Trump

>There won't be no Mexico in a year
people have been saying that since 1810

using consulates to help break US Laws would not be in keeping with their diplomatic mandate. Trump could order them closed and the diplomats declared Persona Non Grata.

Chinga tu madre, maricon
Tu construiras

>help break US laws
How so?
He specifically mentioned that they would be given legal assistance, not diplomatic immunity free rides, retard.

>we will garanteed rights to mexican migrants
lmao why don't you grant them jobs and a better life in their homeland?
Build the fucking wall or get them back

It's viva América if you want to offend Latin Americans...

Just vote for AMLO you fucking queer, hes your last fucking hope

>tfw able to vaguely translate that

Mexico Will pay for the wall. The Falklands are legitimate American clay. Argentinean s are not white.

>He has ordered the secretary to reinforce the protection measures
>Mexico will not pay for the wall
>He is very disappointed in america because walls don't unite but further divide us
>He and Mexico will do whatever they can to help their compatriots
>All consulates will help all mexicans with legal problems and will defend migrant rights
>Wherever a Mexican migrant is is where we all have to be
>Mexicao does not beleive in walls
>This bills happened at the time when they are discussing trade and other bills that help their future and economy
>He assumes full resonsaibiliy to defend mexicans and their interests
>Mexico ask and demands respect as their nation ought to
>Mexico strengthens its friendly relations with the american people

This is the funniest speech ever given by a world leader in history

>Mexico doesn't believe in walls

Has a wall with Guatemala to keep them out

>We will turn our embassies into illegal alien havens

We'll just shut down the embassies and kick out anyone stupid enough to try and hide in them

>We must be united

We don't even speak the same language or have the same morals FFS, Americans can't expect Mexico to have honor enough not to abuse our borders which is exactly why the wall is necessary in the first place

>We demand and deserve respect

Respect is earned, not given and Mexicans haven't earned any respect with how they've been behaving for the past 200 years, get fucked asshole.

>arcilla legítima

There is no wall in the Mexico-Guatemala border

How has Mexico not been put out of its misery? It's like watching an animal with its face almost blown off still very visibly living and wishing for death

México is far more patriotic than the US and therefore, more resilient. I expect U.S to implode in the following 5 years, a big economic turmoil in Mexico that will be alleviated via new commercial alliances with South America and Asia, a transition of powers to the conservative party in México in the upcoming election and no wall.

Have you never herad about Polandball's comics?

>Has a wall with Guatemala to keep them out
no it doesn't

>Just vote for AMLO

krgv.com/story/34326819/possible-wall-construction-between-mexico-guatemala-under-new-border-plan

>wall with Guatemala

kikepedia denies it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala–Mexico_border#False_rumors_of_wall_during_2016_U.S._presidential_campaign

but ->

"On July 24, 2016 the Reynosa, Mexico, newspaper El Mañana published an article advocating for an end-to-end fence on Mexico's southern border,[3][4] and there were reports that in 2010 the Mexican state of Chiapas was considering building one"

Gazprom has been pumping a lot of shekels into our oil industry. The spike in oil gas is just due to not enough private gas stations around the country. Prices will go down lower than before once our major cities get more diversity. Just in my city alone we got like 6 different companies running gas stations, including 2 national ones.

>possible
do you know what that word means?

dude you know nothing

patriotism is not "our government is great" in mexico. patriotism in mexico, at least right now, is "to kill all patriot-sellers" which means get rid of this pos mexican government

My friend who works for Gazprom was also the one who gave me a heads up about Putin planning to make Trump his bitch. Feels good to have qt russian friends with latino fetishes.

And then we'll all live in a Magical Unicornland with Sugar-Plum Fairies who feed the entire world with Magic Beans that drop like aborted fetuses from their vaginas.

Shut up and pay for the wa- oops your taxes i mean john

whats your alternative faggot? a full-scale revolution that'll cause the USA to intervene and install whoever they please as their puppet? because that's practically what happened during the revolution

Word for word.

"Good night. Today the President of the United States signed two executive orders related to our country. One to implement measures on immigration and the other, to extend the wall on our border. In reply, I've ordered that the Secretariat of Exterior Relations reinforce the protection measures for our fellow countrymen. The 50 Mexican consulates in the United States will become authentic organizations for the defense of migrants' rights. Our communities are not alone. The Mexican government will give them the legal help that will guarantee the protection they may require. I call upon legislators and the organizations of civil society to raise efforts to back these communities and support them. Where there is a Mexican migrant that is at risk, that is where we should be. That's where his country should be. I lament and reproach the decision of the United States to continue the construction of a wall that, for years, has divided rather than united us. Mexico does not believe in walls. I've said time and time again, Mexico will not pay for any wall. These executive orders have also happened while our country is initiating negotiations on the new rules of cooperation, commerce, investment, security, and immigration in the North American region. This negotiation is very important for the strength, certainty, and future of our economy and our society. As President of the Republic, I assume plainly the responsibility of defending and protecting the interests of Mexico and of Mexicans. It is my duty to face problems and disagreements. Judging from the final report from those Mexican officials that are in Washington, and from previous consult with the representation of the Chamber of Senators and the National Conference of Governors, decisions on the next steps to be taken will have to be made. Mexico offers and demands respect, like the sovereign nation that we are..."

Missing a few more sentences.

>Clay is actually used in English to refer to "territory"
no it isn't.
that's why the polandball comics are so funny.

"clay" doesn't mean territory, it means "clay" the material

Can you give source for those claims carnal

"...Mexico reaffirms its friendship with the people of the United States and its willingness to reach agreements with their government. Agreements that are in favor of Mexico and Mexicans. Thank you very much."