Redpilled female YouTubers

Pic related

You guys watch any other based girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orcm3Rj4B8Q
youtu.be/NmbYMw4udmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the women are liberals and the man is just saying that for dominant conservative cock.

Blair White is a man, OP.

>girl

Blair White is my husbando.

2 for days

1 and 3 can watch

Who are they anyways?

>implying you cant be redpilled and liberal

wew

Not a single original thought between the three.

>Blaire White
>girl

>girls

ABitOfBritt, shoe0nhead and Blaire White

2 girls and a tranny

>1st pic
Literally who?
>2nd pic
Coal burner who took Candid money.
>3rd pic
Girl? You are a faggot that is a dude.

uhhhhh....

who is the semon daemon on the right?

His name is Blair White.

youtube.com/watch?v=orcm3Rj4B8Q

DIBS

Who?

Google reveals some Syrian bullshit and a language I don't understand

redpill me in Candid?

It popped up then died so quick I never even knew what is was

Do you have Jodel in the US? Kinda the same deal.

It's basically normie Sup Forums, post anonymously in different channels. June took money to make a video where she flamed libs on the app, can hardly blame her. Why wouldn't she.

Marry, Fuck, Kill

In that order.

youtu.be/NmbYMw4udmY

Its a pedo heaven

>Blaire
>female
kys. Also they're not redpilled,

>coal burner

shoe will never be one of us.

not sure of the 1st one but the 2nd is a coal burner and the 3rd is a dude

didnt know, who did she fuck?

>current year
>calling trans girls men
>le nice meme

>All this hate ITT

Ky autismos , these girls (the one with poipuccey included) do more to redpill normie and fight against the anti-white , feminist (((virus))) than you'll ever do , keyboard monkey.
The highlight of your struggle against le ki!es are 4 (yous) or a thread wich has been viewed 800times at best.
Ironically these three cunts are not even aware of the yet have fought him more than the typical autistic naziaboo from pol

basically this

ltcorbis is the most redpilled of them all because early teenagerhood is the time when the mind is at its absolute peak and least cucked as possible

Shoe essentially just parrots talking points that are anti-SJW and vaguely right of center occasionally. Also she's a paid shill for that anti-free speech Candid thing.

Never watched anything for the other two.

"Shilling" implies not saying you're actually in business with a product. Having a video sponsored by a company is what 99% of all youtubers do. I dont blame her any more than I blame Numberphile for being sponsored by Audible.

Also how is candid anti free speech? Its anonymous and they dont delete only shadowban illegal content, it's probably the closest you get to free speech

Roaming Millenial is a 10/10. Half Asian chicks have to be the hottest women on earth.

I'd betray my race for her

Here's one of my faves.

>implying you can be not retarded while being a web-footed retard.

>female
>redpilled
Pick 1

Same. Her lips drive me crazy.

>blaire white

>female

I mean, yeah, "her" opinions are pretty based, but... female? kinda pushing it.

I have nothing against promoting products (as long as you make it clear you're being paid to promote them). I have a problem with the product that she decided to promote.

>they dont delete only shadowban illegal content
That's where you're wrong pal. It's been demonstrably proven that their "content-filtering AI" has a clear left-leaning (or at least anti-right) bias.

Also, they don't delete illegal content. A video came out recently that proved it's possible for people to use the app to post CP without getting caught by taking advantage of how the shadowbanning works.

is this bait?

damn, crazy to think just how many new people have come here in the last couple months

It's possible if you're just really, really cynical.

Lmao, no.

KraĆ¼t saying it how it is with bad english.