Rape is not a big deal

Why do people pretend that rape is a big deal when the woman isn't severely injured and doesn't get an STD. I honestly see it as a third degree crime and rape victims wouldn't care so much if we stopped bitching about it as a society.

And if she got pregnant she could easily get an abortion.

Saged bait thread. Everyone knows how much psychological trauma results from having your own body and dignity forcefully stolen from you.

But it is a big deal it can break most women forever making them live on depression pills all their life because they are weaker mentally and emotionally than men, personally as a man if I got raped by another man I probably kill myself.

Maybe that psychological trauma wouldn't exist if we weren't told 24/7 how horrible it is?

SAGE

kill yourself

learn empathy first, you piece of shit

It's only a big deal if a white man does it. It literally happens all over the world on a daily basis. In Muslim countries it's just called sex.

Because white people are the only people that view women as humans.

How about you learn empathy for people that expend most of their life in jail for a mistake that probably put them in jail 3 years at most.

Rape is a typical act of human nature, it is not inherently wrong.

It's wrong but not like murder.

no one wants to get raped by an ugly guy and spread dysgenics

Fair point really.

You think women WILLINGLY had 8+ kids for most of history?
Or got married at 13?

Please.

Women are the property of men. Rape is property damage.

How would you like it if you found out someone had put their dick in your shoes?
Would you be able to look at those shoes the same way? Could you ever wear those shoes again?

Think of the real victims here user, men.

Go get raped yourself. Buy a plane ticket to Kongo, Somalia or Sweden. See if it's a big crime or not.

it makes you a stronger person.

Rape should be celebrated, not shunned by society, That's where the problem is, shaming for rapes...

dat comma

Here's an idea, shitskin.

bend over, let me slap this 12 incher in your puerto asshole, ram it for 10 minutes, and leave a bunch of jizz behind

then we'll have this conversation again

Don't mind the knee jerk reactions, this user is presenting an interesting discussion

Most women fantasize about rape, and often admit having the most pleasurable sexual experiences of their lives while being raped.

It makes sense from a biological perspective that sexually aggressive men will produce sexually aggressive offspring, and therefore women want to be impregnated by men who dominate them despite their resistance, so their offspring are endowed with the same reproductive advantage.

Rape destroys traditional family.
All jewing around it must be considered 1st degree rape from age restriction on marriage (instead of menstrual restriction) and margaret sanger`s anti-family eugenics.

Of course raping a feminazi should not be considered a crime in any perspect. It will only strengthen normal healthy family. Although I cant imagine any sexual activity with these abominations.

Is there proof that some women enjoy the raping?

this is a slide thread

They fantasize about rape, because normal family is inaccessible for them. So they have to resort to fetishism, like you resort to anime.
And they only fantasize about being raped by people they love.

It works like this:
healthy young female aka sexually adult aka young woman → menstruation goes for already more than a year in her ~14 → she falls in love with ~20 young man → she can only have sex with her love if he would rape her → she does not feel good and changes. Rape-fetishism.
Many such cases.

Most victims experience orgasm during rape. But thats irrelevant.

It's well known that women often report their first and only orgasm of their lives while being raped, multiple orgasms, subsequently fantasizing and pleasuring themselves to memories of the rape, etc. Psychologists write this off as side effects of psychological trauma, as rape victims often feel confused and guilty for having these feelings. But the truth is women often enjoy being raped, not in all cases, but quite often, and they feel stigmatized for experiencing their natural biological reaction.

>flag
checks out

Why do people act like prison is such a big deal? As long as you dont get stabbed it sjust free meals and board. Prisoners wouldn't care so much if our society didn't make such a big deal of it.

Before the left, rape was considered bad in so far as the woman raped was chaste. The demure, chaste, virtuous, unspoiled woman was venerated above all others in society. It was expected that men would protect and provide for her and they were honored to do so. It gave their lives and society value and meaning. When a chaste woman was raped her innocence was stolen and her sexuality perverted.

In so far as this lives on in various zeitgeists, and it still does to some extent, rape is one of the most traumatic things a woman can go through; her identity is stolen and here innocence corrupted. For woman who grow up in religious or conservative cultures even being groped can be devastating.

For degenerate lbs with multiple STDs who fuck chads every other weekend there is a blurry line as to what constitutes rape or sexual assault. Violent rape can still be traumatic because the feeling of vulnerability, helplessness and being exploited can fuck with them but not much more than if a couple people had spit on them and called them whores. If some chad grabs their ass they will probably enjoy it. The politics around libs whining about sexual assault is just them asking for validation that their sexuality is as valuable as the first group after getting passed around on tinder for a few years.

Its ironic you use that example because its very common for prisoners to enjoy prison.
I mean you dont like it because youre not a criminal. But for criminals its not really a bad place.

Like you said its free meals and board and they can keep being a criminal in jail.

Would you let a man rape you? Fucking discount americans

>learn empathy first,

so what hurts worse, being raped by a drooling retard or being a drooling forever alone retard thats all boner with no place to put it?

I mean these women forget most of the casual sex they have anyway

Rape victim here. Been raped a few times and I agree. No biggie. I was late to work one time though over it.

Nor a fair question unless he is gay. Would he let a woman rape him is more fair.

She seems redpilled.

Bullshit. Real rape is disgusting. Saying no to your boyfriend is not what I am talking about.

Would you be down for me to rape your sister gf or cousins? Of course not.

You're basically just describing SJWs.

Yeah, men who rape men should get off easy too. Legally that is.

Oh look, a pedophile thread again. OP, watch your back.

see my previous comment here
Rape would be traumatic for a straight guy or a chaste gay guy because it would fuck with their identity and sexuality.

So are you down with your sluty sister or relative or gf getting raped? Are you seriously that fucked up?

pls tell us a story, user

I don't have any slutty relatives that I know of and this seems like a bit of a personal issue with you. Is there something you would like to share with the class.

> sage the bait

Seriously, though, controlling sex is the bedrock of a successful civilization. Marriage ensures every man is motivated to work hard by the prospect of sex and children, and ensures that every woman gets supported and cared for.

That's why liberal Western democracies are turning nationalist: people have been hurt by the breakdown of marriage. Most old men I know have been divorced, and many middle-aged women I know are single and childless.

African communities provide a case study of what happens when rape is normalized. Men refuse to commit to women, and women simultaneously hook up with multiple strong men. The result is a society of dirt-poor single mothers at constant risk of violent assault, plus another society of even poorer single men engaged in constant gang warfare. No one builds, and anyone who tries is robbed. No one parents, for anyone who tries gets cuckolded. No one is charitable, because unselfish people end up paying to support the selfish ones.

Bonus redpill: women cannot be trusted to punish their rapists. In countless stories posted online, women choose to feel good while letting rapist "friends" walk free. In fact, if you believe the (((statistics))), one in six women is raped, knows who did it, and doesn't even bother filing a police report. This is why the 19th Amendment was a mistake...because women don't support sexual control, the bedrock of civilized societies.

tl;dr: kill yourself, OP.

So if someone raped your mum, you would be cool with it? Or you don't have one of those either?

So I can rape you? I'd love me some beaner ass

Did you even read my comments. Why don't you work on your reading comprehension then ask yourself why your question is nonsensical.

To elaborate on my previous claims about how serious rape is for the first group I talked about, I think it should warrant the death penalty,.

Femanon here, I have two comments:

There is a big difference between a gentlemanly non-consensual dicking and a full blown nigger rape train. If there is no physical evidence, the former doesn't seem so bad.

Second, vaginas a designed to take a dick, but this is not so for an arsehole. There is a difference between male and female rape because its arse penetration vs vaginal. Maybe molestation is more equal but only if they bring lots of lube because vaginas have natural lubricant so its still not equal.

Other than that, it is not as bad as the media portrays it. If some gentleman had his way with me and I didn't want it, sure, I would be disappointed, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

So much this.

Rape is unnacceptable on quality women. Whores are worthless.

I've known rape victims. All of them got raped because they were stupid sluts hanging out with the wrong group rebelling against their whore single mother. None if them were really affected by it, they just let everyone know so they feel sorry for them. Sluts deserve to get raped and thrown away like the trash they are.

Dodging the question again. ie rape is no big deal as long as it doesn't happen to anyone i care about. Ok retard. KYS

Best post I've seen here in awhile.

it's a violation of a person's liberty

What about when a man is beaten by another or a group?

I care about some girls who sleep around I just don't think rape is as traumatic for them as you think it would be. Of course each situation is different and should be looked at separately.

you think that because you're a fat ugly latino that can't get laid

>unironically thinking rape isn't bad

Degenerate as fuck.

legalize rape plz donald

Fuckin' commas, how do they work?

I suppose you were anally raped when younger and think "I ended up alright" ?

Kill yourself beanfag

>Women are the property of men. Rape is property damage.

This.
Chicks always know the baby is theirs. It shot out of their crotch fer christsakes.

Rape is a crime against men.

Women just use """""psychological trauma""""" as an excuse to guilt men into giving them more attention and free stuff. One of the deepest red pills is that women are essentially parasites.

I mean,

How would you feel if some guy held you down and violently fucked your butt?

But that's a typical Wednesday night for you, isn't it OP?

>white knighting for some slut who got her ass grabbed by some hot chad, loved it, and is not playing power games.

Cuck

I was date-raped unconsciously (as a man). It didn't traumatize me, but probably because no one cares when a man is raped.

I don't get why rape is wrong.

If you found out that your dad raped your mom would you even care? It got you here, didn't it? You're alive because of it.

The only reasons to be against rape are religious ones.

Fuck off degenerate

>Why do people pretend that rape is a big deal when the woman isn't severely injured and doesn't get an STD. I honestly see it as a third degree crime and rape victims wouldn't care so much if we stopped bitching about it as a society.

What kills me is that men are raped more than women, by a lot, and it's this kind of machismo based moronic shit that allows it to flourish without consequence.

War rape, prison rape, clergy, etc. You're all just doing it to yourselves.

Basically, I'm watching men be niggers. Amazing.

/tits

we're talking straight rape here so it would be a woman holding you down and it would depend on what they look like

rape should sit abit higher then assault, unless its done to a child

Okay there son.

How about we get some niggers break into your house and do you in the ass raw?

Rape is actually mentally traumatizing, and not the prissy little shit that SJWs today say when their fee-fees get bruised.

>getting off inside of a woman who doesn't even want you

How do betas do this?

I agree boriquabro.
Most women fantasize about being raped/dominated anyway. Why do you think 50 shades of grey was so popular?
Is is a serious crime? Yes.
On par with murder? NO.

If rape was such a big deal women wouldn't trivialize it so much, claiming that a man making a dirty joke or touching their ass is just as bad as a rapist.

>can't tell if satire or just usual Sup Forums sociopathy

post ur address, I need to stop by to commit a 3rd degree crime

Muslims also fuck their livestock and give each other brojobs on the regular.

Western women have a broad definition of rape nowadays. Before rape meant getting assualted and tied up. Now, if some whore gets wasted and a guy takes advantage, its RRRAAAAPE CULTURE!!

It is a big deal. I was raped by my sister when i was 5 and turned into a faggot

Well would you like a strangers dick in your arse?

As with all crimes the severity of its impact depends on the person. You might get a dick in your ass and shrug it off like it's not a big deal, but some dudes will have their entire lives ruined by having a dick shoved in their ass.

>the truth is women often enjoy being raped

No. Women enjoy being owned.
When the 'men' in their society fail at owning them, they grab on to anything that creates the same feeling.

agree 100%

Puerto Ricans are always gay, bro.

think of it this way [assuming ur a dood].
Howd you like to get ass-raped tonight? as long as you dont get an std, all is good, yeh?

are you a guy?

Forcible pregnancy is definitely a big deal, as are the serious psychological damages associated with sexual trauma.

mouth is lubricated and will not be damaged by a penis, I guess nonconsensully facefucking a man is no biggie?

Yes

How are men raped more? In prison and by pedos you mena, right? Statistically, women are raped more in the US.

Lol
Gross oversimplification and deliberate omission
Kys Achmed
>Dream about
Yes , but the bigger question is with whom. Sexual fantasy is solely about the object of desire
actually read the studies

,90% of women fantasizing about rape do it about a extremely attrwctive white male AKA CHAD

No woman want to be raped by subhumans aka Mustafa the refugee or Pedro the gardener, let alone Omega Incelkeyboard warriors like dgelords itt

So if someone anally rapes you, that's no big deal, right? Cause that happens too.

you forgot niggers