Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KelseyWattsKPTV/status/824401193355010048
davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck do you use reddit?

Post liberals getting BTFO

twitter.com/KelseyWattsKPTV/status/824401193355010048

Honestly? For the pipe tobacco subs

They were raised to believe they can do anything. So when they can't do anything they feel the entire world is wrong.

You can go there for niche topics and not have to deal with the typical reddit nonsense.

>get the gas

because Sup Forums implemented shitty captcha in 2011ish, which did absolutely nothing to mitigate the increasingly shit and repetitive nature of Sup Forums

I was already pissed off after Sup Forums fucked up lit threads by banning archives within images. years later I learned almost every board outside Sup Forums was compromised by the socjus cuck clique, and as far as I know this state of affairs continues to this day

I have no earthly idea why OP is all snooty about this. Sup Forums is exactly as pussy as reddit, in that it's mostly curated by censorship happy leftist assholes and free for alls channels are the exception rather than the rule

After >I< told him and then goes that's how >HE< affects kids.

Literally do these mongs have a shred of fucking intellect in them?

Are those tweets a joke?

"Someone had nightmares because I told them made up myths about what Trump would do?"

They're jokes right?

They don't even deserve gas. Get the cross.

someone fucking webm this shit please

That's a woman, right? Women have 40% more mental illnesses per year than men. So, there's your answer.

Read this: davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html

Yes, it has been confirmed that those two were jokes - admittedly, joking about the other twitter posts confessing to unironically doing similar shit.

Women are weak, and liberal men are basically women with cocks.

>watch the news
>stay informed

I wish they would just pick one. You can't have both. I choose to stay informed.

I would approve of Mike Pence electrocuting these people. All of them

I wish I never read that. Those people are disgusting.

>4 years
>i have some bad news for you sweetie

nah. between gerrymandering and voter suppression the republicans will keep the house, but the senate is another story and the shit trump's doing or gonna do will definitely deliver the white house to the dems 4 years from now

webm this shit you fucking cucks

Because they take responcibilty for nothing and believe their "moral superioty" wins everything. Denying reality is also a big part of their ideology.
>"Let's lower standards to accept all people (except whites) and claim we're all winners!"
>"You can't be healthy, that's fat shaming!"
>"You can't acknowledge men are better at things, that's sexist!"
>"You can't acknowledge migrant and black rape victims, that's racist!"
>"You can't acknowledge that gays make up a majority of pedophiles or being gay is a choice, that's homophobia!"
The slow degredation of societies always begins when the abnormal is normalized.

bump

He has a path to normalization and acceptance by a lot of Democrats. And their party has no real leadership (O'Malley? The Californian guy who looks like an oily prick?)

I think a fellow Republican has a better chance against Trump than a Democrat.

thats not a liberal, thats a shaved head hipster woman who has emotional issues. they disgrace the name of liberalism.

They think that the world just isn't globalized enough, but when asked they don't know what that means exactly.