TRUMP AND STAFF USING PRIVATE EMAIL

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316130-trump-wh-senior-staff-have-private-email-accounts-report

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAHJ2RAZQZE
thehill.com/homenews/administration/316130-trump-wh-senior-staff-have-private-email-accounts-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boi

But according to everyone, including the FBI, CIA, Justice Department and all the media that's not a big deal, so who gives a fuck

So what? They're not using it to illegally send classified emails like shillary and her entire staff.

I don't see any intent to commit a crime.

Impeachment it's getting easier and easier.

The issue with Clinton was the use of a private email server not private email accounts.

Ahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Surreal!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Server, and using it to send classified documents.

Everyone has a personal email, nobody gives a fuck, left or right. Fuck you psychos.

Is that why the RNC deleted so many e-mails after the accounts were reported on? It must be a deal to them to do that.

I'll trade one Donald for one Hillary, sure.

Not Trump's fault that Hillary set a dangerous precedent. By not prosecuting her, they made it impossible to go after this kind of thing in the future. Thanks, Obama.

this picture real??

how is this news? like you have to close your gmail account if you wanna be president or work for him?
clinton had a private server where she sent classified (or how ever is written) information through a private email
she having a private email wasnt a problem

It's not his account, cucks

Thank you and that too
They aren't under indictment so I think it's perfectly fine to delete emails. They aren't deleting evidence of criminal wrong doing like Clinton did

>clinton had a private server where she sent classified (or how ever is written) information through a private email
The FBI didn't indict because this literally never happened.

Why do you have pictures from a south american marxist's tumblr account?

Nice meme

This is going to be a long & embarrassing four years.

Definetly photoshopped. Trump has an above-average dick, you can tell by his stature.

NO DONALD!

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

Well yeah, of course they are using private emails. not for classified information though.

If it's fake, it's the best fake I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAHJ2RAZQZE

americans really do know their dicks
how can you tell that from stature?

It's the making of the giant statue people made fun of during the election. The one people made fun of for being fat and having a small penis.

Oopsie daisy, this is gonna be good.

From the fucking article:

>It is not clear whether or how Trump’s staff is using the RNC accounts, Newsweek reported on Wednesday, adding that the use of separate political email accounts at the White House is not illegal.

>government officials having private emails is illegal
i see, the press has learned a lot about "the cyber" over the course of the last year.

>a women on her knees before Trump

Just as it should be.

>Impeachment is getting harder and harder
Fixed that for you.
Like pottery.

Right, someone will just have to hack them so we can find out.

When then did you complain about it in the past?

no it's not

looks nothing like it

When people were using it to move classified information.

Why doesn't trump had a golded pebus?
Where is Trumps pebus?
Man have pebus.

does trump not have a penis?

Its funny how all the body shaming stuff goes completely out the window. I'll remember that when I decide to be extremely vicious and psychologically abusive to an ugly leftist shitpile

My man! same here, fuck these cunts m8

It's okay because Trump

Having an email account isn't a crime.

Havent seen this pepe before. Thank you leaf

Are they using those emails for classified information or just an Ashley Madison subscription? I see the parallel you niggers are trying to draw here and it only works on retards.

I'm glad CTR is back. It was getting a bit boring, what with all the winning in the first 3 days. This is a nice break for the next 2,917 days.

Trump is a female to male tranny. Just hasn't had the penis installed yet.

>Trump
>emails

Pick one

Wew lad, the shills are back.

this is fine. not even been amonth yet so there is layover period before everyeone is up and running on new system

SPBP

Don't be hypocritical now, leftys!!!

>i-its different since it's drumpf this time!
>he can do no wrong!

Every hacker worth their salt are salivating right now, especially since Rudy Guliani is ~heading~ cyber security HAHAHAHA.

Get back to me when they start sending SAP over their private e-mails, then having their Saudi/Muslim Brotherhood infiltrator "accidentally" "forget" said SAP information on a hotel bed in a middle east country.

It is though? There were articles talking about some 'artist' who was making a bunch of these and they used that exact image.

>Impeachment it's getting easier and easier.

and what good would impeachment do?

nobody has ever been removed from office

Looking at it. I can see only one person who is actually should have a .gov account. And that is Sean Spicer. The others aren't actual government positions from my understanding.

This.

Using private email isn't the problem.

Using it with classified information is.

>The FBI didn't indict because she dindu nuffin

h ttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/hillary-clintons-private-_b_10354484.html

h ttp://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-info-above-top-secret-ig-n499886

The FBI didn't indict because the DOJ told them not to.

Are they transmitting classified government documents? No?
Ok then. Who cares.
If they are? then

there's literally no proof of this other than the Hill's say so.

Can you imagine what would've happened if she made it all the way up the ladder?

photoshop
lmao use your eyes for once

It's actually different because
>it isn't the President's email
>they are private email accounts
>aren't sending classified government documents
>not hosted on a private server outside the whitehouse

> You use a server setup in a bathroom for your official PUBLIC State Department correspondence, to conduct the business of the Federal Government, and communicate with your staff, elected officials, your closest aides, diplomats, and interest groups overseas. You do this to obscure the public record and render yourself immune to FOIA requests. When a Congressional committee subpoenas you for your official correspondence (you are a diplomat) you leave a lot out. It appears the related hardware has been Bleached clean. It is never recovered. You claim you showed the Public everything except yoga. More things which should have been part of the public record are recovered which are not yoga. You make an effort within the government to appeal to FBI insiders to allow retroactive declassification for political expediency. You claim you don't remember how classification works, and you don't remember the notation used. You are an OCA and involved in above-TS SAP.

> Every person has an email account with their professional contacts and records within it. You continue to check this email address. Government employees and official PUBLIC correspondence is done through government servers.

Leftists think this is the same, everyone.

AH HA HA HA HA HA! You are a literal faggot if you believe Hillary did nothing wrong.

It was neither. It's that she was conducting state business on private accounts and servers, and even worse, sending and receiving classified information with them

Well, their queen thought that breaking blackberrys with a hammer would be good enough damage control.

There's dissonance all the way through the chain.

It's amazing to me that people still have no idea what the facts are in the Hillary e-mail investigation. Holy shit. The hearings on are YouTube ffs.

kek

Yes, we all know Hilary using a private email was an overblown issue that in a perfect world would have had no relevance to the election. Move on.

And some techies call it acid washing when using BleachBit.

>Trump
>Now correct over 9000 times

One time he tweeted something along the lines of
>my enemies hate me so much i can trick them into telling the truth

>Oy vey, Oy Gevalt
>Our website needs more money!
>"I got this Mr. Shekelstein, I'll write some bait and post it on conservative websites!

1. As long as they don't use it for classified info it's perfectly permissible as long as they keep proper records
2. The issue with Clinton besides the classified shit is that she DELETED emails while under investigation

Who cares?

Yes, but it's an artist who takes pictures of lookalikes and manipulates the images to look really convincing. There's this picture, one of Bill Clinton and a hooker in a hotel room, and another that's Prince George and Kate about to get it on in bed.

So?

Call me when he gets caught being dumb enough to load it full of classified material.