YOU MAD TOO NOW YELLOW BOI!? YOU MAD LIKE WHITE BOI?!

YOU MAD TOO NOW YELLOW BOI!? YOU MAD LIKE WHITE BOI?!

WE WUZ SAMURAI AND WORLD WAR 1 AND SHIT

I seriously hope no one on Sup Forums plays (((Video games)))

Nobunaga heard the noise from the temple where he was staying and expressed a desire to see him. Suspecting the black color of his skin to be black ink, Nobunaga had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin.[6] These events are recorded in a 1581 letter of the Jesuit Luís Fróis to Lorenço Mexia and in the 1582 Annual Report of the Jesuit Mission in Japan, also by Frois. These were published in Cartas que os padres e irmãos da Companhia de Jesus escreverão dos reynos de Japão e China II, normally known simply as Cartas, in 1598.[7]

>waaah why isn't my fantasy world racially pure and realistic

>Being This Dumb

>baiting with a famous historical character

Just wait till blizzard adds that doomfist hero to Overwatch.
The shitstorm could go either way.

>Who is Yasuke

Do you even Japanese history leaf?

You bring shame to your family and all other Anglo shitposters

You look dumb

>creates fictional version of historical person in a video game
>BTFO???

Holy shit you are dumb.

Well looks like Sup Forums has become /cuck/

>defending putting in an irrelevant nigger for the sake of diversity and to create skewed worldviews

Battlefield 1 is 10/10! it was a war one by black men and muslim women! read this (((wikipedia))) article! I'm so excited for Nioh developed by Blacked entertainment!

listen, I may be a cuck and love liberals inserting BBC into everything, but this time its actually historically relevant, since he was actually there

Just admit you didnt know that this is based on something real and move on

Just like the harlem hell fighters right?

>If it exists it must be relevant!

The nigger was a fucking novelty who didn't do shit and didn't exist in the games time period.

>my video game character is based on a historical novelty instead of unknown foot soldier #58347
do you know how video games work

>Japan only had random foot soldiers and a nigger If we don't put in the nigger there won't be enough relevant people to include in the game

fuck off.

It's loosely based on something true... who cares if it isn't 100% accurate it's a video game. Video games are for children stop getting mad about fantasy worlds. Where was your autistic screeching when Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson got cast for Asian roles. Now that it's a negro you start crying. Stop playing vidya games theyre for children. Be a man who doesn't care about "muh diversity wasnt in this time period" for something based in a fantasy

>leaf

Even their own people don't mind

He's a western pedophile english teacher in japan. They are nu-male beta weebs.

What game is this?

I wanna say Samurai Warriors but I don't remember spirit bears and shit in that.

I didn't know I was on R/Sup Forums/cuckoldcommunity

>What game is this?

It's called Kusoge.

For a fighting game it's marginally more interesting than "yet another bishounen character called Nobunaga who doesn't look anything like Nobunaga because everybody knows what Nobunaga looks like and knows that he didn't have a pet bear that he rode into battle"

Lol maybe but what's your response to what I said before? Do you see your hypocrisy

>everybody doubts that Japanese flag is japanese
>nobody doubts that Canada flag is a fucking leaf
wonder why

>kusoge
>糞ゲー
lol who is the weeb

> what's your response to what I said before?

My response is that you are western pedophile english teacher in japan. and a nu-male beta weeb.

>debate me

I'm in the US... here was my response now try again

>It's loosely based on something true... who cares if it isn't 100% accurate it's a video game. Video games are for children stop getting mad about fantasy worlds. Where was your autistic screeching when Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson got cast for Asian roles. Now that it's a negro you start crying. Stop playing vidya games theyre for children. Be a man who doesn't care about "muh diversity wasnt in this time period" for something based in a fantasy

how is he in Japan if he is in America?

>inb4 he's very fat

This is how I can tell you're a newfag

RTS games or gta are the only red-pilled vdya.

lmao what

>Asian Viking
Well, at least Finland gets a game.

Idiot

This is unbearable.