John Smith

What does pol think of him?

He stopped the total dominance of the white race over the planet

0/10

i think you stop shilling this trash, amazon

I like that the show initially set him up to be the bad guy but as it goes on you begin to sympathize with his struggles.

Really beats the media normality of "Nazis were all evil" by making the character seem like a human being who will do what he needs to do to protect his family

Honestly my favorite character.

Badass

Godless degenerate.

He stopped the destruction of the white race.

>checks flag

He was good until he went soft and killed the doctor instead of his son. I predict season 3 he'll turn double agent or something

>English collar
wtf are you doing amazon

Its wierd that this show makes you root for the unexpected. I really felt bad for the Japanese guy who wanted to be in our reality more than his own because the war took everything. Just for his son in our reality was a self hating faggot. Really sent the feels train going.

I would lick and ravage his taint all the way to the gas chamber

Wait is that show about some multi-dimension shit? I just lost all interest.

Makes sense if you think about the fact he was an American before being a Nazi and is stationed in America

Kind of, its not that prevalent so far though. Its kind of just there except for one or two key scenes

Thats the whole point

Love the fact so many normies dropped the show literally because the Nazi characters weren't pure evil 24/7

Hated this guy until the scene where he almost killed himself to avoid starting a war. One of my favorites after that.

Based Ubergropenfuhrer is based. The most likable Nazi to every grace the (((tv))).

Agreed. This show took me on one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.

10/10 would and will watch again

Its fucking crazy how he goes from pure evil to pretty much the most heroic character (Except MAYBE Juliana but she is a Mary Sue anyway)

Would follow loyally and stop WWIII with / 10

THANK YOU TRADE MINISTER

His discipline and dignity in this show will stay with me for quite some time.

Im honestly kinda scared for S3. The last big reveal for S2 makes it seem like its going to go REALLY off the rails in a bad way.

Kinda wanna read the book though

I kind of wish they showed his back story like how he went from US army soldier to high ranking nazi. But my problem with the show is the writing is shit and characters like the lead chick acts dumber than a normal chicl and frank acts like a cuck .

World war has been diverted, the white man is safe for now. I trust whatever direction the creators of the show take for this coming season, theyve proven their worth

They better fucking save this sweet, innocent Nazi though or Ill riot

The ending scene of S2 implies were going to get a lot more of the back story. I cant wait.

That scene was like a dagger through my heart, but honestly it was so good I don't want them to save him

>Sacrifices himself to make his father proud and protect his family

The book plot has already ended in the show. And has way less of a sci fi feel to it. I'm glad the show decided to open up more to the sci fi multiverse kinda stuff cause it allows them to make it their own and continue with a really interesting premise.

Is the conclusion of the book satisfying?

I need something to read

No, but it's worth a read anyway. Phillip K. Dick consulted the weird stick oracle thing that the trade minister uses for every single plot point in the book and it kind of makes sense.

if they don't keep the ill around how will they ever cure those diseases?

Seriously, he and the jap trade minister were the only characters I empathised with. The "main" characters on the other hand were annoying as fuck.

father
husband
traitor
in that order

Obergropenfuhrer was already proud Thomas. Why didnt you listen? They were so proud..

it's genetic

he has a very loyal assistant

Hes the embodiment of the pre-ww2 Japanese

Stubborn as hell, but you cant help but respect him