CALMEXIT

Califorina should exit from the union and join Mexico.

As an user in Washington: please no.
We get enough Mexicans up here picking our orchards as is.

What needs to happen is Texas secedes and invades the western coast.

Fuck off, Washington+Oregon is rightful USA clay

Please give us an excuse to invade that state and kill everyone we meet. Please KEK!

Why the fuck would they want to leave the best country on earth and join one of the worst?

yes please. take them off our hands. also shut the water off.

baja should exit from mexico and join us

If this happens trump's lineage will reach the stars

Fuck no we shouldn't. Why anyone would want to join mexico for anything is beyond me. I can see Tijuana from my apartment, and even from that distance, it looks just like Djibouti.

The California seperatists don't want to join Mexico. It's just frustration at the federal government not helping California's political interests. You know, the stuff about sticking up for minorities and the environment? California cares about those issues, but fly-over midwestern states want to give the gays electric chairs and drive coal-rollers around California. You get the resentment.

>Please give us an excuse to invade that state and kill everyone we meet. Please KEK!

>"How To Shoot Yourself In the Foot" 101

Thanks I was looking for who got it.

California is home to about 15 military bases, including the largest USMC base. It's not exiting anywhere.

>And join Mexico.
Tell me WHY the fuck would they do that?
That will never EVER happen. If it does, it goes to show people in California are beyond retarded.
There's a water supply issue in Baja California at the moment, let that sink in.

Don't you mean Mexico should join California?

yes PLEASE

fuck that, were taking back ca after we get you spics out, and you can take hollywood with ya.

Anyone talking of secession is a traitor and deserve the rope. Califagia is our to economy those faggots aren't going anywhere. You all fail at economics.

Top economy*

lol.
stfu

You have that. There's also all the arable land, industry, and human capital in California, the infrastructure (ports, highways, rail, etc) that's been built in California. Losing California means losing a good amount of accessibility to the Pacific, losing sea lanes of communication and will limit the US's ability to project power to the Pacific (assuming that the US's internal affairs will still permit that). A separate California practically means another unknown variable at your borders. It is a separate state who's intentions cannot be predicted in the future and another place to put leverage against the rest of the US. If a California separatist movement ever gains momentum, you'll see the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians, or any other hostile powers in competition with America. If not to anchor their influence on North America through a free California, then it would be for the disruptive and debilitating effects of a rebellion within the US. California is a huge strategic loss for the US and would mean a shrinking of US power and territory to somewhere that hasn't been seen for over 100 years.