Mexican President: We will not pay for the wall

>TRUMP BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ud3iDCZ_MA
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/
globalnews.ca/news/2690570/trudeau-criticized-for-refusing-international-help-for-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seeing is believing

and Africans do not believe in AIDS but they die all the same

fpbp

Yea they shoot their illegals.

When 86% of your exports are to a single country that's also sending tons of revenue in through personal payments to family, you don't have much say in what that country chooses, it owns you, or you rebel and collapse.

>Mexico does not believe in walls

yeah unless they're on its southern border or separating rich communities from poor ones.

Literally who? We're in charge, not goddamn Mexico. They'll pay for that shit or well wipe our ass with tortilla shells and launch them across the wall

>Wall is literally behind him...

They have a wall on their southern border

No Mexico does not believe in bathing

65% tax on all money wired from the USA to shit down villages all over the donkey shitstain of a country we call Mexico. Fuck yeah you'll pay for it.

They literally have a border wall on their southern border.

What kind of thoughtless statement is this?

Best posts.

How Can Walls Be Real If Mexico Isn't Real?

2nd post best post

>girl: mexico
>ass crack: wall

>be Mexico
>have literally no leverage in negotiations
>pay for wall

BETTER START BELIEVING

MEXICO BELIEVE IN NARCOTRAFICO AND PUSHING POOR PEOPLE UP THE BORDERS

GOD BLESS TRUMP, AND GOD BLESS THE WALL

Basically, we're going to cut their allowance and use that money to fund the wall.

Good first post

has a wall on it's southern border to keep Central Americans out.

the irony is delicious.

>second mexican american war
>started January 26th, 2017
>ended January 26th ,2017
>loss on Mexican side: numerous cities leveled, entire minefield erected along US border
>loss on US side: some dirt was dislodged from the side of a large mountain after having a taco launched at it
>result of victor's spoils taken: more land given to US, free of charge

Ye best start believing in walls... You're behind one!

obrigado brasil, Bolsonaro 2018

>that banter
Japan never fails to disappoint.

>Mexican border with Guatemala

/thread

>when trump does an appearance with the two chicano secret service guys

They don't believe in keeping the drug and crime problems in Mexico, but shifting it about. Most illegal immigrants are not Mexicans but Central Americans. They are the ones that come with the trouble issues. Now, if they can't get to America, they will stay in Mexico, because you can make much more money there than in El Salvador. In short, Mexico wants to share the crime load because otherwise they get it all.

>In b4 asshurt Spic who says "well its Americans who buy the drugs."

lol

>they dont believe in walls
>probably 90% of the mexican population was locked up behind walls

Just

Mexico can't afford to not trade with us, they get more from trading with us than we get trading with them, they will slowly pay for the wall if it comes to tariffs or raising prices.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ud3iDCZ_MA

Is that why they have a wall on their southern border?

gotdam will it be entertaining to watch Mexico burn itself down

Believe it when you pay for it via remittances

No, they don't

No, he is a leech. Go back to ignoring us

And I don't believe in Hitler

Do you cunts think that the wall will stop drugs or make a major dent in production/distribution? I mean the cartel bosses are worth billions. They pay someone just build narcosubs or use drones.

do they not have any around their army bases and government buildings? posh houses?

We're not going to pay for shit, delusional faggots

Besides the fact that you got conned, i really hope NAFTA goes straight into hell, we really need to diversify our market

No they don't you fucking retards

Spend fucking 5 minutes of your day not believing all the tripe you read

Question to the maricans and mexicans:

Isnt the mexican president in some kind of a dilemma here?

If he is supporting the wall, the mexicans will go mad. I ge isnt supporting the wall, more and more mexican workser will go to the US and A. Or am I wrong on that?

Stop being retarded, they don't have a wall. Though they should

ITT taxpayers who will pay for the wall

Like a child saying they won't eat their veggies. USA will just whip their ass and lol from across the wall Mexico just paid for.

>criminals can avoid the law so why bother trying stopping them?
defund all police. anarcho state now

And Palestinians do not believe in Israel. Shit happens Kukulkhan.

>Walless prisons
No wonder that place is a shit hole.

>Mexico does not believe in walls

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE A MASSIVE WALL STRETCHING ACROSS THEIR ENTIRE SOUTHERN BORDER?

FUCK YOU LYING SPICS!!

>>loss on US side: some dirt was dislodged from the side of a large mountain after having a taco launched at it

This is actually on southern US and the Guatemala-Mexico wall doesnt exist.

Im all for trump and walls but u guys need to stop spreading fake news

foop boop

>mexican (((workers)))
you mean illegals

>We will not pay for the wall
>Get tariff out the ass and Remittances taxed
>Have to pay for the wall, and now with interest and lost jobs. They need us more than we need them, and that is the start of a great deal. Anyone tired of winning yet?

Shouldn't you be rioting over gas prices or be lying in a cartel mass grave somewhere?

Dude is beyond dead because of all the retarded bullshit he's done in the past four years

Imposing resistance is one of the few things the nigger can do to regain a grain of the people's trust (the uneducated ones ofc)

We're fucked until Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador wins in 2018, before that it's going to be downhill jam

You're a dumb mother fucker

That's not what im saying, at all ,leaf.

The mexicans in the US are good for mexico, they send money back in huge numbers. Mexico makes more money from illegals sending money back than they do from oil iirc.

U just triggered br commies, libshits, aleppos and fake news peddlers

Thanks anyway

Trump is the best for Mexico. Nafta, which impoverished this country miserably, is over. Thank God Donald Trump won. I hope Peña Nieto gets shot while on live TV, every time I get to see him I wish for a sniper to do so.

Why do japs always have to be so cruel with bantz

No, they don't. Go check Google Maps and see if you can find it.

>us or them mentality

Literally a Muslim terrorist.

they will pay for the fence though

everything trump says is memed into existence and blessed by kek, buddha and Jesus Christ. You can't stop him. Every time you try, you cry.

Shouldn't you be awaiting in line to get robbed by jews who finance terrorist groups that then proceed to kill your citizenship only for you to accept them allies just because the current jew puppet in charge says they are not bad?

top wew lad, at least we dont have niggers here

They will bend the knee.

How is Trump and the Great Wall affecting ur next election?

Any Mexican Trump or Podemos saying they ain't paying for shit and riding a wave of support to the Mexican House?

Legit point. Also, go to bed. it is 5 o clock in the morning.
Isn´t that the leftie? He will be for sure for open borders. Do you think, that Mexico will evver be different?
Didn´t know that. Thank you.

nips always been to tier bantz on Sup Forums not shitpost, mind you, but good bantz.

Test

no they do not, but look at all and I mean all of Mexican politicians and they have walls around their homes with private armed guards. So much for not believing in walls.

it is though

We are dumping them in Canada in exchage of buying a bit of their beef.

What will happen is that EPN will tell them to fuck off with their aid that goes into the drug war and stopping central amerishits. Trump will create the biggest inmigration crisis ever and the GOP is already bitching and moaning about the costs in their retreat.

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/

All those cucks are pro-NAFTA. In 4 years they will recraft it and meanwhile we can explore new markets while still keeping our bilateral deal with Canada. It's why Trudeau is smart by not making a common front. NAFTA being abolished just means that we will go back to our previous bilateral deals. A trilateral one was retarded to begin with since Mexico and Canada don't have the same relationship as US and Mexico with the border security.

Yeah, but they want one

Best start believing in wall stories. You're in one.

Our next president radiates nationalism, and unlike the past political parties, that old motherfucker is willing to die before giving in to north american interests

I don't believe in communism, but it exists.

You will have niggers when we start deporting them to you, prepare to be culturally enriched.

but mexico has a wall separating them from central america

okay

Why doesn't Trump spend he money on fixing infrastructure? Solving the Flint water crisis would be actually useful and make him look good too. The wall is completely pointless.

Yea i know but...

They just..take it too far. It leaves one feeling as though they've been nanking'd.

>tfw paying every shit nation just because turns out to be quite effective

>Mexican talking about people being murdered by terrorist groups in their own country
My fucking sides.

Oh look at that $21 billion we send to Mexico. Now its $11

>central america
>desert

No wonder why you voted for a cuck who literally wants to see your country crash and burn.

globalnews.ca/news/2690570/trudeau-criticized-for-refusing-international-help-for-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

Walls believe in you though mexcrement

But they have one with the Guats.....

convenient, their people don't believe in laws either

I like how this beaner didn't have ANY issue, unlike Pres Fox, on the wall until today. Not even back in August did this spic whine about it.
All of sudden NOW he's mad. I'm sure the cartels put his ass up to this and they are going to kill his wife if the wall goes up.
Buckle up Pacos the wall will be tall and enforce the law!

Well, they have been nuking'd.

>now it's 0 nucca