When will liberals decide "okay I fucking hate Trump...

When will liberals decide "okay I fucking hate Trump, but business is business and we have to work with him to make sure he doesn't fuck our shit up."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals don't have any business for "business is business" nor do they know what work is

Never

Never, they are too far gone

They're children OP. They could care less about the actual job at hand. They need some feel good president like Obama in office to validate their ridiculous ideology

this..they either succeed in the public sector or they are lost

that's what caused the bush gore bs

Not gonna happen with the media framing him as literally hitler every 2 minutes.

If the media backs down the libs will follow after a while

I already have. Most other liberals are angry though and can't find any other way to express themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro

History has shown they never do. They usually get away with it too. Not now.

Fpbp, also kek blessed.

Currently in anger

>trump is actually moderate on a few things like healthcare
>great opportunity for the left to get a lot of things they want, but they may have to also give a few things they don't want
>pretty much what the left acussed the right of during obama except they actually have shit to gain
>instead, act like petulant babies and expect complaining will just magically make them get everything they want.

When he starts doing some liberal policies.

>OMG REPUBLICANS TOTALLY STOPPED OBAMA FROM DOING WHAT HE WANTED CONGRES SHOULD WORK WITH THE PRESIDENT

remember that for fucking 8 years?

That attitude is no longer existent in them.
So strange? What changed?

>Leftists
>Changing their minds
They would get disavowed by their leftist friends in a heartbeat. Leftists only dance to a broken record.

Very sad. I thought liberals were "tolerant" so they should be able to "tolerate" Trump's differences.

>So strange? What changed?

Obama isn't president anymore and congress isn't really trying to stop Trump. How simple are you?

Remeber when all the conservative HillyBillys said they wanted to revolt against the oppressive govt. When Obama was president?
That attitude is no longer existent in them.
So strange? What changed?

>Trump listens to anyone
>Trump is capable of change benefiting anyone but the wealthy elite

I thought that said Canadian, not retarded.

This. I love how all of the Trumpkins went from wanting to stage an armed revolt if Trump lost to questioning why people were protesting when Hillary lost, and now they want the left to back down after years of saying "obongo not my president, fight everything he does!"

Same as them asking "why are you making fun of Baron" after 8 years of every racist remark at the Obama kids

>They would get disavowed by their leftist friends in a heartbeat. Leftists only dance to a broken record
GotDAMN you are dumb as shit.
ever heard the phrase Republican lock-step?

fukkin faggot, go stand in the corner til you can act like an adult.

Stop reading fake news, you clearly don't understand Trump supporters at all.

This is actually quite accurate

Imagine if your liberal friends saw you use faggot as a pejorative?

At least we're consistent, you fucking cocksucker cuck faggot.

Right, Trump supporters haven't been calling Obama King nigger, his wife a trannie and his kids monkey niggles for the last 8 years, just more fake news.

Oh wait, it happens right here of pol.

i dont remember any trump riots, but i sure to remember anti-trump riots. theres your proof

Everyone keeps saying this. Yet stuff like Obama care and gay marriage still passed. Republicans have actually let a lot of democrat stuff slide.

they went down to bargaining/depression up until the inauguration, then they just went back to anger

>we have to work with him to make sure he doesn't fuck our shit up."

They won't. They will fight him tooth and nail for four years in an attempt to tarnish any and all good deeds.
Even the successes will be labeled failure to ensure his legacy is shit on.

I grew up in a very liberal town. One of the two university towns that help Illinois always swing left. My mom is a super liberal, Hillary all the way, etc.

I voted for Hilary (why not when I'm here). I believed Trump was the devil.

I've been saying since election night to move on and work with what we've got.

But all this bitching and moaning that's STILL going on makes me sick.

It's been making me do more research, and most of these crybabies don't actually have a clue what's actually going on.

They never will. Compromise is impossible for libshits. They won't take marriage equality and be happy, they want tranny and pedophile rights.

>fake news

All we need to know RIGHT THERE, trumpstain.

The first trip through was from the news he was elected.
Now they are making a 2nd pass through it after he has officially been elected POTUS.