HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA well shit looks like we're paying for it after all

Fuck

>taxing remittances

Maybe, if they can get passed the drug dealers and cartels, the army might be able to stop Trump.

The US government gives mexico tons of money in aid every year, Im sure some of that can be funneled into the wall fund.

So when will Mexico be tearing down its Southern border checkpoints, and deforesting the area, so Guatemalans may enter Mexico freely?

Mexican President makes about $100k a year and has something like 12% approval rating.
He can eat a dick.

>Increasingly nervous Mexican president says for 5th time this year.

>Mexico does not believe in walls
>Built a wall on their southern border to keep illegals out

>CNN
>fake news

Mexico, enjoy all those Central Americans we're gonna send back to your country.
They'll be your social problem to deal with!!

inb4 cannon fodder for the cartels

Then they should tear down their wall with Guatemala

really makes you think

>shithole doesnt believe in walls

>looks like we're paying for it after all
I don't mind.

best gif ever
posted by a leaf - then again you prolly stole it chinks have that in them

>The US government gives mexico tons of money in aid every year, Im sure some of that can be funneled into the wall fund.

Mexicans in the US send millions of dollars to mexico every year. Tax the electronic transactions.

Frankly as a Texan, I'm so sick of illegal aliens shitty up out state they can all fuck the hell off.

big as fuck wall on the southern border

>we dont believe in walls

Which is just taxpayers money LMAO

Mexico will just be BTFO'd even more for trying to put up a fight against this god tier leader.

So I take that to mean he's tearing down their border wall with Guatemala, right?

But that's not true at all.

muh tax tariffs.

what the fuck is that suppose to mean?

>doesn't believe walls
>has a wall

I work with mexicans. They are already PISSED because apparently some avocado shipments got stopped. We literally just have to put a ban on avocado imports and they will REEEEEEE at their president so hard he will either have to leave office or pay for wall.

The Wall just got 19 feet higher.

M8 avocados, all kinds of chilies and lemon are fucking serious business here.

People will riot if they can't consume them or if they are excessively expensive.