No

No

No

can someone give me a quick rundown?

No

You guys are fucking lame, im just trying to become educated

No

No

Jews are based and you should support Israel.

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

one thing i know.. trump is controled by a jew.

Why do they cut the penises?

They are god's chosen people

Sup Forums is a board of peace, no antisemitism allowed

No, you are the one who is fucking lame you can't even bother forming your own conclusion from research you can easily do using the greatest tool ever created... The internet,

The jews, who are ran by the reptilians, who are ran by some extra-dimensional beings, who are ran by the bogdanoffs, run the world by using our instincts against us. This is how they are destroying the white subspecies.

It's true. I read it here before.

I'm wondering if there is a splitting of Jewish leadership world wide. It seems the Isreali government and certain jewish business leaders and siding with Trump and the new right while other international leftist jewish leaders, bankers and of course media are sticking with their (doomed) goy slaves like Merkel and the old cucked European leadership.

>be Jews
>be hostile, entitled group of cunning con artists w/victim complex
>cause problems for goyim
>get 'oppressed'
>become even more entitled, hostile, and professional victim.
>repeat

Fuck people like you.

A Jew here once admitted that Jews are the villains of the world.

cause g-d said to old abe to cut everyones dicks off

They are our greatest allies

It's just a kike

Fuck is real and fuck the Jews

Why do we keep giving them money, they need to move out and find a fucking job

You cuck trumpies love taking the welfare away from Americans, why do you support paying the fucking mooch juden

IQ of Western Jews is almost 1 standard deviation above whites.

Jews in the western countries are smart and well educated superior people. They are successful and can outwit many of whites, it causes envy and hatred. Whites scapegoat them for their own problems such as deprivation of the western society. Jews are making American economy the strongest in the world. A Jew discovered the relativity theory, a Jew created Google, a Jew created Facebook. I'm a good goy.

What about the Russian Jews, how is that working out for you

This is all you need to know: Goyim = Non-Jew.

because herpes is a great dis-infector.

Sergey Brin is a Russian Jew. They left the great USSR after collapse and nowadays they are making America the best country nin the world. After their departure the Russian Federation became a shit hole due to criminalised and corrupted mentality of Slavs.

Spoiler: IsraelBux are actually just going to US military contractors.

Cmon goy, without the 6 million, you wouldn't fund Israel. Feel bad for us.

Can someone give me the rundown? What's their endgame?

What I still don't get is how we are in this day and age and people still don't realize they have been ruining the world for thousands of years.

Sheckles

uhhh racist and anti semitic much?