George Soros

When will he perish?

In February 2017.

Globalist Jews are non-perishable

yes my repeating numbers confirm he will die next week when he is gang raped by a wild pack of jamals

In another thread two posts were posted at the same time, both with digits, one saying Febuary 28 and the other March 2. Only a day apart so maybe in between?

When Sessions gets confirmed all the court cases will be too much for his old jew heart to take.

Day 7 of the trump regime

This year if Kek wills it

Thank you lord Kek

Praise be!

Kek wills it!

Kek is dead.

George Soros is your god now.
He will never die!
PRAISE HIM.

Globalist Jews are satanists so if Satan prevails he will not because of rituals like Madonna.

Man does this nigger make me feel SOROFUL

It's happening!!!

If digits soros blows trump

Praise Kek

Never; as long as he continues to receive is fresh daily delivery of aborted fetuses.

IT IS WRITTEN

>119988
What does it mean?? did I do a good thing or bad thing??

I don't think doubles alone will do it, lads. The 7's carried Trump to the White House and we dusted off Fidel with a big one, but Soros. He's got an inexhaustible supply of fresh blood and organs.

We'll need the 9 1's to dust the zombie proper.

So we cut off his fetuses and that will be his downfall?

That would be Planned Parenthood and all those creepy pizza places.

Lets say March 1st

Pizzagate confirmed real by the power of gets

He has 6 sons

If digits they all die by the end of the year

This year. Also the Queen of England will die this year. Sage for posterity.

So, I think I can interpret this. This year Soros will die, as confirmed by
which will happen when Pizzagate is uncovered and planned parenthood is cut which will result in him not receiving his aborted fetuses which will result in the death penalty most likely. I think that's what's happening.

There is nobody that I want to see off this planet more than Soros. Unfortunately someone else (most likely one of his brainwashed sons) will just take over where he left off. It would be easier to just crush the groups he funds until he has nothing else to throw money at