youtube.com/watch?v=0cKNhjQHWFo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptr524-FVhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

Kek

lol didn't this faggot get decked in the face

reddit desu senpai

I always love how in every interview he's in they have to ask him if he is literally a nazi.

what's with the last one's face? user said it's an early sign of dementia?

Is he gay? He has really flamboyant mannerisms and his has a gay lisp. Does he have a gf or wife?

He has a wife who is Russian. He's just /fashy/

lol moon man

If he's not christian he can get the fuck out

Fuck off shill!!!

sage

He's such a goddamn cuck. He needs to stop appealing to normies and just set it striaght.

>White people are a minority race of people that are aging and not having any kids
>They are responinsible for most of the world's accomplishments
>supporting their declining birth rates will negatively impact the WORLD

/metrofashy/

I don't trust any guy that spends more time on their hair than I do. (20-30 seconds btw)

He's talking about removing the US government and replacing it with an ethostate.

That'll never happen. He needs to talk about restoring France to French, Germany to Germans, etc.

>11:25 Didn't you used to date Japanese women
>11:35 Yes, but that's different

Yellow fever ladies and gentlemen.

This guy needs to go away for a while.

What a cuck, he looks like battered wife.

i cringe everytiem

I actually liked the interview.

This guys is a faggot. The more and more I hear him talk about his views the more I'm happy he got attacked by a shit eating cuck. He wants to ethnically cleanse America? Fuck him.

I head about this guy before. He's that bisexual government shill guy who got punched and ran away crying like a girl.

Fuck off reddit. Richard Spencer is a fucking tool.

Fuck that guy.

No he's not. We need him. If you want your views to be represented by autistic keyboard warriors, fine. I don't. We need leader figures, and we need them soon.

This guy speaks like a fag

Checked and saved, kek has spoken

All you're going to do is drive people into the arms of liberals. This guy wants to ethnically cleanse America and is openly hostile towards jews. He made himself look terrible with this interview.

Spammed shit on how bad Spencer is, wonder who could be behind this.

David Pakman is such a cuck

He's already viewed as literally Hitler, he's punching bag thats been propped up by the media.

For everyone except us, huh?

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

It's been a long time JDIF.

His wife is Russian.

He literally said those words dumbass. Niggers, Spics and white liberals will rally around throwing this guy into the sea.

oh is everyone back to trusting the media again

why does he have a black eye when he was punched on the side of his face?

Great, here comes all the kike anti Spencer posters.

Fuck off you kike shills.

ultra low kek

POLL:

Which was more cringe?

>HAIL TRUMP, HAIL VICTORY

or

>As they say in the original German, 'Lugenpresse'

He should keep getting punched in the face for the cause.

>This guy wants to ethnically cleanse America and is openly hostile towards jews.

Implying this is bad, kys kike.

t. baldy mcbalderson

His wife

spencer:
>are jews going to support civil rights and mass immigration in israel?
jew:
>OKAY LET'S JUST PUT A PAUSE ON THAT LET'S TALK ABOUT TRUMP A LITTLE BIT

wew

Goddam, Richard has a hot wife, dem fucking titties!

>youtube.com/watch?v=ptr524-FVhA

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Chad nationalism is one avenue to win the hearts of the ladies since many of them are just into politics for guys. Once they come over, beta faggots are going to have to come too. It's a winning formula to get normies on board.

You tell' em, beige power.

Actually he's extremely soft on the JQ. All he does is bash Neo-Cons.

>Niggers, Spics and white liberals will rally

This has happened regardless.

60% is the cringiest

Fuck you leaf, and your mudpeople.

what was that quote?

Man stop shilling this guy.
Yep, by some cuckold shit fetishist with poop smudged on his old brittle fingers.

Oh, I get it, you're jacking off to funny shit skins with your civic nationalism.

>60% white
>Thinks they will cleanse the other 40% of America

Get real, retard.

Is the black eye fake?

Different people. Guy on bottom is some dude called Slave Ray and he died of a brain tumor in 2015.

>1% white
>Thinks they will cleanse the other 99% of America
Get real, retard.

It doesn't have to be the entire US you fucking faggot. We will have a white homeland weather you fucking shit skin kikes like It or not.

kek fuckin saved

My snarkiness went over you're head, but it's a statistic CN like to ignore, concern troll over, or say to just accept, which us why I won't Cuck out when it comes to pro-white advocates

Really? Looks just like him. (And how do you know this...?)
I don't really care one way or the other, I just think it's funny. Don't even like Richard Spencer.

>WHAT?
>JEWS DONT HAVE AN IDENTITY
>WE ARE JUST GUYS LIKE YOU WE CAN HAVE A DRINK
>WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?

30 seconds later

>THE ADL IS AGAINST TRUMP PUTTING AMERICA FIRST
>AMERICA FIRST IS ANTISEMITIC FOR NOT WNATING THE US TO JOIN THE SECOND WORLD WAR

Anyone have raincoat.jpeg?

Why would jews be allowed in a white ethno-state?

is is no jewish question because there would be no jews.

BIG WHITE
NEEEEEEOOOOOH NAAAAAHHHTTEZZ
COCK

there is*

HAHAHAHAHA LIL PUSSY BITCH

TALK BACK
GET SMACKED

Typical interviewer trying to pigeon hole him into shit.

"Y DONT U DENOUNCE HITLER!?!?!!" fucking hell, really?

>"Are you a Nazi?"
>"What are you thoughts about Jews?"
>"We celebrated Hannukah?"
>"Doesn't dating Asians from 10 years ago contradict these views?"
Jews' Argumentation Style The Radio Show
Pic related

>low IQ jew tries playing games with Spencer

its funny when dumb jews try this. way too obvious

There wouldn't be. Spencer just hits on Jews accepting an ethni-state for themselves but not for us. Jews made his mom's life hell, they don't like this point being brought up.

indeed

I wish Spencer wasn't such an effeminate waif. If you're going to use incendiary language in public you need to look tough so cucks don't feel like they can attack you with impunity.

Didn't this guy get decked by a literal cuck?
How could you possibly take him seriously after that?

raincoats man

What is with this Iranians being white bullshit? That faggot Jorjani has effectively infiltrated white nationalism. He has a large role at altright.com and is ceo of Arktos which he claims to be the largest alt right publishing house. Someone needs to do something about this.

>Jews made his mom's life hell
explain?

try harder

OY VEYY

story checks out

>slaveray's last supper
>Shortly before his brain tumor was discovered, my slave ray made his final trip to Me in Seattle to film various videos and be my human toilet. This here is the very last video we filmed together, and his very last taste of my excrement. I remind him how lucky he to be my toilet slave among other duties and sit on my throne above him. Open wide slave, here it comes.....It doesn't go smoothly for mr. bailey this time, my overwhelming flow of golden nectar fills his belly before the desert descends into his mouth, making it difficult for him to swallow the load. He complains its in his eyes and he does his best attempt to eat my soft chocolate but he throws it up in an epic failure. *Edited to comply with strict content rules* Farewell slave ray, you have been immortalized in nearly 100 videos and countless pictures, and got to live the dream that so many men would give anything to live

He needs to do some cardio and get rid of that double chin

Not today CIA

Literally no one gives a fuck about the controlled opposition faggot.

Why does everyone still care about this personified psy-op?

Jorjani is probably the most powerful person in the "altright" currently, he's probably even the "brains" behind some of Spencer's recent stuff.

motherjones and brought up this interview digged up and showed he had asian girlfriend. So I guess not.

>WE

shills please go.

Prove your claims or GTFO.

>whenrichardtellsyouaboutthepepes.wav

The ancient aryan race migrated from the caucases to persia and india wehre it became the highest part of the caste system.

Iran is literally aryan.

Does it surprise you israel is trying to nuke it as we speak.

First of all, that's not true. But even if it was, does that mean smart and powerful people get to be white nationalists just because they are smart and powerful? Is being white no longer a requirement for white nationalism? Can Karl Marx be a white nationalist?

thicc

Fuck off Stormfag

Sounds like an honorary Swede.

I hate that flabby neck.

Also the fashy undercut is only for those under 25.

How much of this thread are actual anons from Sup Forums?

why do japs always have fucked up teeth?

How much of this board is actual anons from Sup Forums

Cry more shit skin. You are worthless.

less importance on perfect straight teeth. Most Japanese prefer slightly crooked "fang" teeth as well. They see it as pretty.