What the hell pol... This is the first time I've been genuinely scared since the elections...

What the hell pol... This is the first time I've been genuinely scared since the elections... You told me Trump isn't against legal immigrants and I voted for him because I'm legal. Today he signed an order that basically prevents me from reentering if I leave the US. I'm fucking legal...

Please pol... I have family coming here soon. My grandma's stuck in Iran... Why did you lie to me?

If you are a muslim you need to be hanged, as does your grandmother.

Fuck off back to Iran you sandnigger.

You have to go back without a coat, muslim.

What are you talking about

I'm Orthodox you niggers... I got in as a religious minority. What happened to supporting your brothers?

settle down. the ban is for a few months until the enhanced vetting can be implemented. jeesh

Well maybe if you people weren't so prone to disappearing into sandland for 6 months and coming back ISIS supporters.

CAPTCHA: Fresk Maga

>expecting sympathy or true words from Sup Forums
If you voted for him, I don't know if I'll be able to hold back laughter.

If you are a legal immigrant, that is, you are an alien with an immigrant visa, you are eventually going to become a permanent resident. Travel outside of us is fine, you just need to obtain travel document.

I'm already a permanent resident. I have a fucking green card. But apparently the order applies to us too

>Please pol... I have family coming here soon. My grandma's stuck in Iran... Why did you lie to me?

>Go home to Iran
>Remove Kebab
>Come home to USA

What is problem?

Stop being a freeloader and get your citizenship, carpetrider.

Are you sure this applies to green card holders? Then it's going to be a mess.

I thought only the first time applicants/ asylum seekers will get refused.

You still deserve to be hanged.

There's a five year wait.

Muslims and Jews should all die

i'm from the netherlands and left the USA for 370 days.

came back earlier this month and almost had to pay a 600$ fine.

thank god i'm a white male and the cops waived it for me

fucked up

forgot to put image

What the other guy said. I still got a year to go before being able to apply.

Stormfag detected

My dad was telling me it applied to green card holders.

Okay
You have to go back without a coat, nonwhite.

Damn. Well, bide your time.

No trips to sandland for a while. Being an American comes with rights AND reaponsibilities. You'll live.

>he fell for the Drumpf meme

Don't worry, alot of people did. What matters is that we oppose him at every turn.

You are simply wrong. You have been lied to.

>Today he signed an order that basically prevents me from reentering if I leave the US. I'm fucking legal...
How's that? It's probably you are not a citizen and have a refugee status.

Why would you visit Iran if you don't need protection from le ebil Iranians anymore? It seems only logical. You're not a refugee anymore if you visit Iran for holidays.

If you're not a citizen, how did you "vote" for him you fucking shill?

>worried, but has a green card
Nothing's going to happen to you. Your baba is just worrying you for nothing

Pretty much this

Persians get over-dramatic about everything. Suck it up, it's just for a little while anyway. You'll be fine.

Thats a damn good point there Vladamir

Iran isn't even mostly sand.

Zagros Mountains is a forest steppe with a semi-arid climate, and Mazandaran province has a lot of lush greenery.

Haha, sucker! America is for the white man!

>I have family coming here soon. My grandma's stuck in Iran...

You have two options:
1. Go back to live with your family.
2. Stay here and stop whining.

You are no better than all those Syrian men who leave their families behind to flee to Europe.

>You are no better than all those Syrian men who leave their families behind to flee to Europe.
Those Syrian men rape and other heinous things.

Go fuck yourself, americunt. Whining is not equivalent to fucking rape, imbecile.

>prevents me from reentering i I leave
Then don't leave?! Why would you anyway? Visiting your grandma? Is the urge to see her bigger than being/becoming an US citizen? If yes, then kys. All these whiny sandniggers, I'm sick of them.

I admit that this is kind of true. But you get bored eventually and want to go back for even half a day to reconnect with the people you've left behind. I didn't say they literally kill Christians.. I told the DHS that I didn't feel accepted in Iran.

This. Iran has fucking ski slopes and shit.

>ski slopes
Yeah, in Alborz mountains. Forgot to the mention that.

No you stupid ass. It's literally the northern part of Tehran. Learn 2 geography

You have to go back.

die shitskin

Go back and vacation in Iran so you can be radicalized and bomb us when you come back? no no no. You should be so thankful you were allowed on US clay to begin with and kiss US clay every day praying to never leave it because of the small chance you could never return. No more international travel for you unless you never want to come back boi.

Oh look yet another muslim who whines about freedom and gives 0 cares for the many citizens of this country slaughtered by extremists. Maybe id care if it was a two way street, but we both know who is expected to hold their hand out and who is expected to pay.

Find a new hand to bite, cucksucker. Im done. No more. Ever.

Alborz Mountains is north of Tehran, retard.

Why don't you want to make Iran great again?