Ok I couldn't stop laughing at this shit

Ok I couldn't stop laughing at this shit.

Call me whatever for liking comics but I've always been a diehard Punisher fan. Despite the more recent and failed attempts of some writers to make him more "liberal".

I stumbled across this gem today (I know its a little old) but this is the first blatantly retarded article I saw about him.

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/03/the-disturbing-appeal-of-the-punisher/475188/

Sorry if that doesn't post properly but I have never tried to post a link here.

Tl;dr - Basically you should be ashamed if you like the Punisher because he is a "simplistic" easy to root for Trump parallel and his popularity is dangerous and John Bernthal is ebil for making him so likable.

Personally I hate when they make godly or unstoppable characters virtue signal to the masses but this twat is angry because "right-wingers" like him? Give me a fucking break.

Also pls post retarded instances of SJW writes pushing their agenda in comics.

Extra points if it isn't Captain America (still welcome though)

Capeshit is the epitome of everything wrong with our modern pussy "morality". Batman in aprticular is one of the worst examples.

>claims to have become a vigilante because the law can't deal with criminals effectively
>expects the law to take care of criminals after apprehending them through extremely violent but somehow nonlethal means
>Joker breaks out of Arkham yet again and kills dozens of people
>Batman refuses to put him down once and for all because he cares more about his own pride and ego than public safety
>actively goes out of his way to prevent other vigilantes or even ordinary citizens from killing criminals or just finding any way to stop crime at all to the point that he even had a nightmare about the Joker getting lynched

bump

I haven't followed modern story arcs in well over a decade (except for a few Punisher comics here and there).
I know they tried to capitalize on the Punisher popularity and ran a few stories of him being a liberal shit (holding congress hostage for voting against abortion?? Getting beat up by Eminem, joining team Cap in Civil war despite the fact his history indicates he wouldn't even bother getting involved with that shit), it seems like liberals have a real hard on to destroy everything people liked about him since he's deemed to right wing.
I swear to Christ if Marvel turns him into a transgender Antifa black woman I'm burning them all to death.

I own Punisher 1-30, mint condition ....are they worth anything yet?

Bleh shameless selfbump but anyone have the one of Blacktain Amerinigger confronting the evil nationals but them making a fuckton more sense then him? Or absorbing man calling out female Thor on how fucking stupid her whole concept is?

Oh boy, I can't wait until they find out who Judge Dredd is.

Honestly, it comes as no surprise that shitlib writers are always trying to sabotage The Punisher. Even when they try to make him virtue signal, the core concept of his character, a man who's had enough and seeks to eradicate crime with an arsenal bigger than Rhodesia, is still very right wing.

Too bad whore. Fuck women.

Yeah I'm surprised Marvel hasn't gutted the Punisher yet because he's "problematic" being so strong second amendments and pro-gun.

If you have to ask, no

Fuck, I loved Dredd too. Such a shame his last movie got no traction.
I really think the only thing saving him is his crazy popularity. Look at season 2 of Daredevil. No one gave a shit about what was going on with DD and couldn't get enough of the Punisher. Im sure they will try to neuter him in his show but we are in the best timeline so I'm hoping for the best.
Also tits for all.

Bernthal's Frank Castle is amazing. Genuine love and tenderness in one scene, insane rage and hatred in the next.

The Punisher 1-ups Daredevil in his own show.

Punisher MAX is where it's at.

Dirty Laundry Punisher is best Punisher.

Fucking love the MAX comics.
You see the aftermath of the OMEGA Effect when he went toe to toe with the Avengers? That was the last run I got of him but I thought it was amazing.
+more tits

Nah, the punisher is disgusting, i hate power fantasy shit for neckbeards so i have a really strong dislike of edgy shit like this.

t. rightwing brazillian

wtf I love jews now!

seriously though senpai. first comic book was a daredevil/punisher crossover. Forgot what it was called. Loved it. I was young at the time, but the themes were pretty dark.

Which series should I read if I wanted to get into punisher. MAX?

The actual fuck? Edgy beck beard power fantasy?
Punisher has 0 powers, almost no support and largely gives no fucks about what other heroes think of him.
Some writers tried to push the idea he was empowered by the spirit of death or some shit like that but by and large he's just a Marine that utilized his training to fuck up scumbags that capes viewed as the cops problem.
If anything the power fantasy seems to be with all the other heroes.

Don't talk to monkeys.

Martyr-complex feminists are untalented garbage.

Stop reading trash, you can't even comprehend my post.

If you have the cash I'd go for the Punisher MAX compendiums. I think there are 4, but they are something like $35 USD each.

Go back to Favela huehue

Yes, because telepathy and clairvoyance aren't normal human traits. At least three separate people have failed to understand you, let that clue you in. Elaborate.

Power fantasy has nothing to do with the character powers you plebeian shitter, stop reading fucking comics and genreshit.

Pretty much only watched DD because I knew Punisher was in it

Yea, I worry about Punisher in this increasingly radical left country that's already neutered so much already.

Garth Ennis Punisher comics are amazing. Ennis being among the best comic writers ever. Welcome Back Frank (Marvel Knights) and Punisher MAX 1-60 and Born and etc are the core Ennis Punisher people must read.

Don't forget Preacher

7-1 will be my final response to the hueposting

Remember when Punisher was a at Anime geisha?

Pls no.

I hate you. Can't ignore the nice get in your first post tho

But that Ranma reference tho