What will the wall look like

> ITT we speculate what the wall will look like

We haven't got any blueprints or seen any idea of how this wall is going to look. Now that we know for sure it's coming, and price range estimates are between $15-20 Billion, what exactly is a $20 Billion dollar wall going to look like?

the Wall shall be a 3 wall combination based on Constantinople, complete with moat and firing towers.

Well he did make a comparison to the Chinese wall, so maybe something like that.

i calculated it quickly in my head, a wall 10 meters high across the boarder would cost arround 10-20 Billion
I guess it depends how high he wants the wall to be, and how cheap he can get the workers
I guess its going to be a normal wall, not a fence or some shit, and arround 8-10 meters high, because it fits the budget

Army Corps of Engineers is gonna build the damn things, so like 5 bucks/hr

The estimates I've seen say 25 billion for a single-layer fence. The fence itself is only like 10-15 billion of that, the rest is building all of the access roads, guard stations, vehicles and personnel to patrol it, running electricity and water to the stations and for cameras, etc.

Aesthetically pleasing like a castle wall with banners hanging from the towers.

One of these, please.

15 feet of steel fence with some barbed wire on top

You know now that I think of it, why are we even bothering with a physical wall at all? We could install a sensor/surveillance network for a fraction of the cost and then spend the rest of massively ramping up the border patrol.

Or mines. Why can't we fucking just place mines everywhere? Fucking North Korea that shit.

it wi be glorious famalam

>tfw won't be able to buy a brick

It will look wall-like.With easily underminable dirt beneath.

Will the wall be covered in solar panels to make use of all of the surface area?

If that is the case. I will drive down and visit.

Genius

Imagine the left trying to argue with renewable energy.

Two 30' walls set 200' apart. In-between are land mines. Good luck beaners..

Should get this idea to trumpo.

20 feet straight up
40 feet at a 45 degree angle
80 feet parallel to the earth

It ain't no high enough

Most likely scenario. Built in the areas that need it most, first.

80 ft parallel to the earth

My sides

Sure, I'll give him a call after lunch. Good idea

$30 billion dollars looks like 90 days of the war on terror @ $14 million dollars per hour.

Trump won't want t to build a traditional wall since china has done it already.

Make pic related happen Trump. Make walls great again and one up your arch enemy China.

20 billion. BILLION.
you cant think of several different ways that money could be better spent? no. lets just piss it away

Can't they just send RC stuff and blow the whole place up then though?

There won't be no wall because we won't pay for it :)

This is what it will look like when beaners try to get in.

Suck a cock, Pedro.

Was it ever the plan to have guards on top?

Yeah. Trump is hiring 5000 agents to monitor the wall. Checkpoints every few miles, towers with agents, sentry turrets, and drones.

Oh and a E-100 MAC ion cannon in orbit to obliterate any spic that tries to cross, even if they are 20ft under the earth in a tunnel.

Should I send him wall ideas to calm his tear ducts?

That's a shitty protectorate wall. America will get the good stuff.

IM LITTTTTERALLY SHHHHHHAKKKING

#Disgusted

If you guys are going to do a wall you need to do it right, I don't even think any more actual wall is needed the fence stops people almost as well as a wall but the wall is expensive and labour intensive to build.

the wall needs to be a comprehensive system:
>cameras
Infrared/high-optical zoom like the kind on the m1abrams. These will watch entire sections of the boarder for kilometers (depending on visibility i'm not sure how often texas gets fog). This could man the wall with either an automated alarm system or manually.
>ground penetrating radar sweeps to look for tunnels
the mexicans have had tunnels into the US for years, some have been stopped but this is where most of the stuff rolls into the USA
>anti-aircraft guns and radar detection equipment
this will stop both aircraft and artillery-style package delivery
>submarine detectors
sonar / magnetic sub detection buoys that will stop drug submarines from coasting into US waters

All of these things would make your boarder impenetrable for cheaper than a 20ft concrete wall and use american companies to produce the equipment (I think lockheed makes most of it)

What are your thoughts on the matter Sup Forums? Mexican or American, Illegal or Legal America succeeds without the drugs and the cartels lose without the money. I think cutting off the american money they gorge on will make south america less of a shithole.

...Flint is magority white, right?

the painter is based. Shame he died

realistically? google "israel wall"

With that budget it'll look like Israels
t. wrote a fucking paper on the wall for college

I want there to be a system of beacons along the wall. That would be rad as fuck

1) 20 G$ is a fictional number made up by Tbag, as no civil engineering has been done to even survey the fucking wall. It's a fantasy. Just as OP pointed out, no one has any concrete plans yet; it's just a lot of demagoguery
2) It will be more like 200 G$
3) Tbag will somehow convince himself that Mexico is paying for it, even if it's by cutting off funds to Mexico
4) It would be cheaper, more effective, and more humanitarian to address the underlying social issues that make this even a possibility

Kinda like this?

Well, it's not the final product for sure, but it's what will happen soonest. From there, we can go full scale 40-50ft high walls. It's more time efficient to build a temperorary wall over a long stretch of land rather than the permanent wall first; this way the border is entirely secure while the rest is getting built.

It is going to be a prefab concrete wall similar to what they have along highways as a sound barrier.

According to the Concrete construction trade union it should cost 7.4 million per mile.

CNN has a story on it

laser beams

His whole page has been gold mine for the past year

I've tried to engage him in conversation, as he tries to appear open minded, yet he will jump on any opportunity to call you a bigot

>Gigadollars
who the fuck talk like this, just say billion

No.

Its only fitting that the water should be the same color as the people.

It's way more fun to say gigadollars.

>cnn

Trustworthy source

to be fair you are right
I was just confused as to what the hell G$ was when I looked at it

Kek, as if Estonia has any news source

Unless the wall is like 60-100ft high, it's a waste of time

Like this but not made of ice

I'm part of the Trump construction planning and development team tasked with building the wall. Please keep this within this board because I dont want any leaks causing any delays in prevent more illegals from entering the country. The wall will be comprised of reinforced concrete and steel, strong enough to withstand any serious attacks. The Wall will be 100 feet high and 50 feet deep and have tunnel detection systems built in to prevent a breach from below. It will also contain laser guided turrets at the top that are spaced every 500 feet and double row razor wire inbetween. The turrets are armed with 4 missiles each and can destory most major convoys easily and have night and heat vision capabilities. Landmines and IEDs will be used on the Southern side of the wall so that family members cannot loiter and run the risk of trespassing. Also Mexico is going to pay for all of this.

>firing towers.
I pray we can start gunning them down

>tfw we put bunkerbusters through their tunnels on their side of the boarder

Has anyone thought of techtonic activity.

Trump will make Mexicans sell 200 billion pounds of oranges on the off ramp of the freeway.

Presto, Wall paid for.

This guy

good point

Cost effective.

any wall is a waste of time

It sends a message. The appearance on the US-Mexico border of a new world wonder will signal that a new age has started, and send out the memo that the worlds' nations need to get real about immigration, and do it now. Politicians get superstitious, too.

i might be dumb
why cant we just make it like two layers of really tall chainlink with barbed wire at the top like how prisons are
wouldn't this be cheaper than a big ass concrete wall?
maybe we could mine the gap in between the layers too to really deter the determined

Because Mexicans can buy wire cutters from Home Depot

Automatic sentry guns every 20 feet on the wall!!!!!!!

In addition to land mines, the inner part should be a sandpit in the middle, with a line of ground barb wire, and attack dogs trained to kill on site within the walls.

With the money they earn from their employers who complain about not having a wall

made of water?

Don't know about you guys, but that would look fucking sweet.

Add landmines and I'm sold.

Fucking manlet, I'm taller than that wtf.

Pic related is a proposal from dutch architect. Selling the electricity to the mexicans and getting paid for the wall that way.

>15ft dwarf calls others manlet
28ft is the perfect male height

The source is the Concrete workers union, they were the ones quoted.

7.4 mil per mile.

((Bernstein)) private equity estimates it to be more, at 15-25 billion total.

We need to do a quadruple wall 2 times high and 2 times rooted in the ground as far as it sticks up so they cant tunnel.

mines will take care of that

Too optimistic if you think beaniggers wouldnt break the solar panels constantly

In all seriousness though guys the solution is simple: A small barrier with radioactive isotopes on the southern side so anyone that comes near it dies of cancer very very quickly. It'll be fabulous.

Are turrets like in video games not possible?

please. this.

>dogs
>not alligators

Put pikes on the fucking thing then.
This makes a lot more sense than this

You can not be a real person. soo much bait bullshit.

Are you starting to understand the masses are informed by video games and movies, and have no real understanding of how any of the technology they take for granted works?

I want to help build this wall.

REALLY hoping for something like this.