Tfw me and all my other Ivy League educated buddies are thinking about moving to Europe

>tfw me and all my other Ivy League educated buddies are thinking about moving to Europe

>tfw this country will be fucked without us

You've dug your grave. Now lay in it.

Feels good man

Fuck off, we're more than full

A bunch of niggers who got Ivy League degrees in liberal arts because affirmative action?

Oh no, now we won't have our anti-white MSM bullshit, overpriced Starbucks lattes, and our degenerate tranny hippies. Oh no, how will we even...

Please leave ASAP you fucking yankee puritan assholes, you were always a cancer to this nation. Leave before us Southern Good ol' Boys decide that the best place for you to emigrate to is somewhere six feet below the ground.

Fuck off, we don't want you.

>muh education
Fuck off redditboy, we are full.

STEM degree

I pay more in taxes than you make in 3 years

Go to leafland instead

why bother telling anyone, just go.

oh maybe cause your just a ivy league baby who didnt get his way

I'l send you a farewell gift, here TAKE THIS !

>Ivy League

SAGE FOR RETARDED ROLEPLAYING

OP should suicide for being a faggot.

I'm Ivy League educated.

Be sure to take the profs back with you.

Byebye nigger

In the Ivy league it ain't profs, it's (((profs))). Never forget that goy.

I'd pack your bags for you if I wasn't in Cambodia. You'll never make good on this shit attempt at a threat and even if you do, Western Europe is very selective in giving you work visas to Americans. Dumbass.

We both know that you don't have the money to move, cuck.

Go step on a landmine

Ok, so long as you don't come crawling back because your ideology of the other countries doesn't come to bite you in the ass. Also, don't think for a second the U.S. media won't reach you on a daily basis. Get ready to be reminded you made a stupid decision every day of your life you were there.

You mean when Herr Drumpf racks up a massive deficit coupled with a few trade wars and the entire US economy goes down the shitter?

>disposable niggers think their shit don't stink

We burnt books and Jews to keep vermin in line, yet the genius of Von Braun and his team was great enough to be plucked up by America for our famous space program. You ain't shit, liberal nonhuman vermin.

Would this hypothetical deficit be as bad as doubling the national debt like Obongo?

Get the fuck out then, makes it all the easier for the engineering companies to replace their workforce with less pretitious, less arrogant, and probably more blue-collared and all around knowledgeable STEM majors.

As a chemical engineer with experience in manufacturing it's your type of people who actually decrease productivity, lower efficiency, and create unrealistic demands on line operators. I'm sure whatever company you work for would do better without you.

>people in this thread think anything OP said was true.
Trump save us.

>move to Europe
>get raped by muhammad
Have fun faggot

Ivy League? Which safety school did you get into?

Have you considered New Zealand

Bye jew

Well you're gonna be paying what I make in a lifetime in taxes when you go to Europe, have fun comrade