What is that black box on the Jew's forehead?

What is that black box on the Jew's forehead?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefillin
youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this

all arabs have an unhealthy obsession with boxes with fucking nothing inside them

Are Jews Arabs?

Foreskin

Mini Mecca

Seatbelt

It started out as electro shock therapy, trying to dissuade young mordecai from raping infants, one mordecai realized this was free electricity he master the art of channeling the electro shocks and saving them in discarded nickle cadmium batteries.

A miniature model of the kaaba.

>Are niggers black?

Its for crashing this jew with no survivors

>What is that black box on the Jew's forehead?
>Doesn't read filename

He has one on his bicep also. Maybe he is praying for strength and wisdom.

>literally

does it have countdown to katastrophe?

no jews are white my digits confirm this

it's a tiny trunk that they keep their foreskin in

negative my fellow burger, they are obviously sandniggers

This. It's black magic shit that demons taught them.

loll aussies cba to engineer it to stand on a corner.

yeah mate, were in a cult an all but fuck that just put it over there.'

This is both funny and depressing

It's literally in the filename, you fucking newfags.

From Wikipedia:

>Tefillin (Askhenazic: /ˈtfJlᵻn/; Israeli Hebrew: [tfiˈlin], תפילין), also called phylacteries (/fJˈlæktəriːz/ from Ancient Greek φυλαkτήριον phylacterion, form of phylássein, φυλάσσειν meaning "to guard, protect"), are a set of small black leather boxes containing scrolls of parchment inscribed with verses from the Torah. They are worn by male observant Jews during weekday morning prayers.

Kek

Most are.

alot of the (((white)))) israeli jews are russians who faked being jewish to get out of the soviet union

Nobody gives a shit about jewish pyromancy you dense queer

It's where he keeps his foreskin.

Deuteronomy Chapter 11:
13So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul— 14then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil. 15I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied.

16Be careful, or you will be enticed to turn away and worship other gods and bow down to them. 17Then the Lord’s anger will burn against you, and he will shut up the heavens so that it will not rain and the ground will yield no produce, and you will soon perish from the good land the Lord is giving you. 18Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates, 21so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth.
>Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.
The Lord told him to you dip.

Rich Jew has a headmounted fingerbox. Of course

it is a shekel detector

Why are you people so stupid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefillin

Search Results
coun·ter·bal·ance
noun
noun: counterbalance; plural noun: counterbalances; noun: counter-balance; plural noun: counter-balances
ˈkoun(t)ərˌbaləns/

a weight that balances another weight.

Commonly used by the Jew to counter-act the enormous weight of the Shylock nose.

Islam and Catholicism are Saturn worshipping degenerates just like people of Judaism.

Protestants are either fag enabling heretics or Zionist heretics.

It's got Torah in it.

A hologram projector.

The Israeli army has been developing holographic yamaka technology for decades.

Listen here

Catholicism became diluted with paganism after emperor Constantine took over. The original Catholic Church was the real deal.

This

Hey /pol, notice anything? :
youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww

Stupid enough to wear that fucking thing

Looks like a Phylactery to me.

its a scale model of the very center of Masjid al-Haram