Is Arizona a good place to live?

What are the local job market, crime rates, politics etc. like?

>north AZ
injuns
>central AZ
niggers and whites too poor to live in California
>south AZ
spics

good rundown

job market's pretty shit.

illegal beaners out the wazoo, compromizing the economy, driving up the crime rates and influencing politics.

turning into a shit show.

tfw I work in Oak Creek Canyon and get to drive by the OP image weekly

Feels good man.

Northern Arizona is fucking awesome, Gilbert and parts of Scottsdale are great too.

Sedona is really beautiful but it's the Hippie Capital of US. I like Flagstaff for no reason at all. Family lives in Gilbert.

>>north AZ
>injuns
>>central AZ
>niggers and whites too poor to live in California
>>south AZ
>spics

Don't listen to this fuckhead. Arizona is great. Towns like Prescott and Payson are as white and conservative as any place in America. Best gun laws in the world, too.

Tucson is OK if you stay on the north side.

Phoenix and Scottsdale are OK if you stay on the east side.

Indians don't bother anyone and we have like 3% niggers in this state. Mexicans can be a problem but they mostly stick to their part of town unless they're here to work on your yard. 90% of them are hard working guys who don't want trouble.

In all seriousness though, we have one of the best set of gun laws in the country, we have THE best knife laws in the country. Gun ranges and BLM land everywhere. Winters are great and summer is hot but dry. We have the second highest density of Mormons behind Utah. You'll never see a black person if you're not in Downtown Phx or Tucson. We do kind of have a lot of wiggers and SoCal wannabe faggots though.

We'll have to see how Phoenix turns out without Sheriff Joe.

Arizona has censorship laws. For example, the book Pedagogy of the Oppressed is banned in Arizona.

Anything north of happy valley chill. Anything south of bell road is discusting. Cave creak is the choice nug of the city. Tempe Mesa Glendale chandler alllll garbage. Basically the north north side is real nice. Tuscan is pothetic flagstaff is boring as fuck. Prescott full of junkies. Sun City and el mirage there's only two ways in and out so there's always shit traffic. Only good part of Peoria is like from 67th av happy to 83rd av happy valley. Anthem is pretty dope if you have money.

As an Arizonan, I can tell you that you should not consider it as a destination. It's cheap, decent job availability, fairly conservative outside of college areas (UA, ASU, NAU). Flagstaff is the most liberal area, but it's meth infested and not very nice. Too many Mexicans and homeless junkies in Tucson. Phoenix area is an absolute shithole/trashheap.

>Best gun laws in the world, too
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
**takes deep breath**
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>Flagstaff is the most liberal area, but it's meth infested and not very nice

What the fuck? Just avoid NAU and the hippie downtown elements and Flagstaff is fucking paradise m8

we can go shoot our guns in the middle of nowhere too retard

it's true, same with knives

They are unrestricted like Alaska stupid

Arizona is the fucking shit! Theres lots of fun stuff to do and there isnt as much traffic as other places. Fucking awesome.

Just finished working in Phoenix for the last 7 months. Some observations:
> 50% of the people are over 350 lbs.
> Every cheeseburger chain in the US is there
> Those that aren't fat are on meth
> Young beggars on every street corner, even the suburbs. Its their actual job
> Everyone drives a monster truck
> Basically all rednecks who love the desert
> Scottsdale is pretty sweet however - the one shining good part
> ASU chick are unbelievably hot. they are all in Scottsdale though
> summer is basically pic related. At that temp, the heat radiates off of the ground. A breeze is more like a hair dryer in your face. You can see how you could die in a few hours if you were Bear Grylls and had no piss to drink. Its worse than I ever imagined.
> Inexpensive to live there

I'd prefer not to see tweakers shambling around everywhere; and if the main center of activity is the hippie downtown shopping district I don't really get the attraction.

Sounds great.

"The infamous gift law". In Arizona if you have a loaded pistol in your pocket and a cop asks you if you have papers for it you just say someone bought it for me a few days ago. Then the cop can't fuck with you. I promise

Except in 1/3 of your Indian land state
Pic related is my legal auto. You guys aren't even allowed to own 2 sticks tied together with string.

az fag here.

>GTFO if your a liberal piece of shit
>come on in if you're not a cuck

seriously tired of all these fucking Minnesota and illinois faggots that move out here because they can't afford to live in their liberal paradise state anymore and bring THEIR DAMN IDIOTIC BELIEFS THAT DROVE THEM OUT TO BEGIN WITH.
>hurr taxes where to high, pension to tight, high crime! i know i'll move to AZ where the weather is warm! no more snow! AND CHEAP COST OF LIVING!
BUT I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE I VOTED FOR BACK IN ILLINOIS THAT DROVE ME OUT TO BEGIN WITH!

FUCK YOU FUCKS DRIVING 10 UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT ON THE FUCKING I10 AND KEEP DRIVING THE WRONG WAY ON THE I10, 101, AND I17 BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING TRASH.

I've been here 4 years and have literally never seen a tweaker, not sure why you think that

Go anywhere out at night. Those fucking indians. I've only seen one Indian who wasn't a begger or drunk af.

118 F....jesus fucking christ I'd kill myself

he was probably in south phoenix.

Living in Oro Valley. Fucking snowbirds everywhere. Dragging their useless bodies through the stores, clogging up all the fucking aisles. Shitty old fuck drivers clogging up the roads. Winter is hell because of them.

What are your cross streets? Cuz your a fucking LLLIIIAAAARRRR

it gets hotter =D

i laugh at the idiots who move out here and buy a two story. hope they enjoy their $750 - $1,000 electrical bill in july keeping their house at 77 =D

Fuck you Alaska, im jealous
>T. Calicuck

OUT OF MY CLAY FUCKING GRINGO

i live on the west side... avondale.... sun city is close by and its miserable. doesn't help goodyear has a few retirement communities too.

> ASU chick are unbelievably hot. they are all in Scottsdale though
I've heard this before... my question is how do these whores stay so skinny? Obviously it's too hot to exercise outside. Do they go to the gym everyday or some shit?

I might have to live in the refrigerator if I were to move there. I would struggle with anything above 100, I think.

it was so hot that day the stereo in the fucking car started to distort. It was too hot to fly airplanes - I took a ground delay waiting for it to cool off (overheard pilots talking)

not him but Lake havasu is worse, mid July I was out there 125 at noon...

Literally felt like an oven

fuck off were full

they come from California. They are not native Zonies NFW

You just learn not to go outside in the summer, so everyone becomes pale as fuck. AC in your car is an absolute must. Expect your home AC bill to go up by 200%.

electric bill i mean

>Expect your home AC bill to go up by 200%
Ouch. Hopefully lower rent/mortgage payments would offset that.

you really don't know faggot

fuck off were full
jk its great here

dont come if ur not huwhite

So Arizona has gone to shit?

What's the best warm state to live in?

Nigger it, you fucking lazy google.

I'm sure they would. There is a lot of extra housing/land here.

Phoenix is the 5th largest capitol in the union. Every environment you want is in the state and a relative short drive away. Job market is great if you're not an unskilled and uneducated liberal beggar looking for an unreasonable 15/hour.

The liberal infestation from CA is growing and bringing niggers, but the spics keep them under control. We have the best gun laws in the nation; no CCW for conceal carry, stand your ground, castle doctrine, open carry, etc.

Overall, AZ is fantastic if you're not a parasite retard liberal.

annndd then you have the idiots (FUCKING OUT OF STATERS) that go hiking on camel back in July and end up needing a rescue chopper to rescue them because they got lost with zero water wearing flip flops.

rent has been increasing to near mortgage levels. only the ghetto or near ghetto areas offer affordable rent. i own three rental properties, 1,500 - 2,000sqft houses i rent at $1,500 a pop except one, the 2,000sqft has a pool so it's currently rented at $2,000 a month.

I notice a huge spike in homeless/druggie activity in the Valley. Especially with the light rail now transporting the scum to once decent areas and fucking them all up.
I work at a convenience store and have witnessed the downfall these last few months.

Everything in this pic is illegal in AZ

Upstate ny here. Is northern az a good place to fuck off to?

>1,500 - 2,000sqft houses i rent at $1,500 a pop
user, you're making me sad.

Arizona is awesome. You can home all over the place, Scottsdale Fashion Square is great people watching.

You get used to the heat, just don't be a loser and not have a pool.

Everything grows here, so you can have an awesome garden and not a bum.

Ben Avery shooting range.

>work in a ghandi mart

Your opinion is shit like the outlook of your curry filled future, poo licker. Beggars get arrested for panhandling on state property and that includes medians and corners of freeways. Fuckoff with your disinformation based on your failure outlook.

>tfw all the liberals flock to Flagstaff
>tfw I'm a student in Flagstaff and I voted Trump

Shooters world and the Snobbsdale gun club too.

az hasn't really gone to shit but the democrat population has been growing. not because of mexicans, but because of all the libtards that move out here to escape their shithole high cost of living state. i'm already missing sheriff joe but the man was an idiot at the end.
its fucking beautiful. i spend a lot of time up north in flagstaff during the summer to escape the heat. prescott is also pretty as well. they have a nice little animal sanctuary up there near a nice small lake that i love visiting with the wife.
why?

>yfw all the butthole bernie supporters in flagstaff when bernie lost
the butthurt must have been glorious to watch

on a side note i love how flagstaff is full of old san fransico type hippies that moved there because they're to poor for san fransico but have been slowly jacking up the cost of living to match san fransico with near zero jobs outside the lumber industry and the one sams club and two walmarts.

>why?
Because you get so much less for the same money here.

Fun fact, the mountains in Flagstaff are the San Francisco Mountains. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!! But yah all these gross SanFran fakers need to burn with the Navajo.

I love it here, best state. Snowy high altitude woods up north, deserts down south and the in-between is the most beautiful. Californians fuck off!

Daily reminder we have better gun laws than Alaska, and we are the #1 gun friendly state rated by the NRA for the 4th year in a row.

We have laws that nullify and future federal gun or magazine bans. Alaska has nothing on us.

pic related.

Alaska is #2. We're #1.

>We have laws that nullify and future federal gun or magazine bans.
Given the election results, those laws probably won't see any use for at least the next four years.

how much there?
what year are you at NAU?

750sqft for $1.5k

2nd Soph. If you're a student I hope you can agree. Fuck Rita Cheng.

Fuck rita cheng, also im 3rd year

Fuck California.

May it vanish into the ocean immediately.

Dank! I'm a history major. WBU?

Criminal Justice

you poor thing. what liberal cesspool are you stuck in?
nah. i went to asu, class of '10. i wanted to go to nau but trust fund made me go to asu. i asked cause if you were a freshman i was gonna recommend some good eats like salsa brava and fratelli's.

This is good. I want to get the fuck out of Connecticut and go somewhere warm. Arizona was real high on my list.

Fuckoff liberal. We don't take kind to you vermin here. Stay in Shit York where your carpet bagging ass belongs.

Nice I had a CCJ class in freshmen year, I fucking hate getting to south campus tho since most of my classes are up by Lib Arts or the HLC. Especially getting to fucking south campus this semester with the construction.

where is fratellis?

What's the best place in Arizona to move if you're rich? Scottsdale?

not OP, but how does AZ compare to UT?
mainly going to get some lsd mature pussy

Try going to hell instead.

>what liberal cesspool are you stuck in?
The state on the east coast that nobody likes. It's not forever, I tell myself.

The best place to move is out of Arizona. Trust me.

Fuck off we're full.

It's cold as fuck right now too.

Warm and so-hot-you-die-and-become-bacon-in-3-hours are 2 very different things. Be warned.

there's two locations. one off phoenix st and mike's pike in downtown and one off of 4th st and 4th ave. really good pizza.

Like I said in another post - Rednecks. Fucking Zonies are West Virginians of the Desert. Think along the line of Mad Max and you get the idea.

Spinato's is better.

Yes. Scottsdale is very nice, very upscale.

Why not both?

they're in flagstaff now?

>Trust me
I suspect your comment is a psyop to deflect one more snowbird from clogging up your state

That's exactly how we want you liberal shitstains to fear us and don't forget it. There is plenty of desert for a liberal waste of life to vanish in and it wouldn't be the first nor last time.

Stay where you belong.

Tucson is bankrupt and has garbage infrastructure and citizens. Avoid absolutely at all costs (i even have a nice house in vail and its not worth it)

I'm ready. I take hiking trips to Arizona, Texas and Utah during the summer all the time. I love the heat and can't stand the cold.

shit ive been discovered

You'll have to give up Bun Huggers and man up to a drive down the mountain for good food.

Deaf God-Emperor Trump,

Annex Puerto Penasco and incorporate it into the state of Arizona.

-Arizonans

Does anybody know anything about Idaho?

Considering moving out there.

Gilbert-Mesa fag here. Can anyone confirm if Texas summers are as bad as here? I was looking at Austin.

You do the same - stay the fuck away from my beach community fucking redneck