How big is texas?

How big is texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3409546-Emergency-NatSec50Projects-121416-1-Reduced.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really really big.

smaller than alaska

not as big as ur mom
>checkum

almost the size of my dick

>yo dawg we heard you liked Texas so we put a Texas in your Texas and now your Texas is big

>nuff said

Wow that part of mexico is big

Do we have to sack Mexico City again, Paco?

>Bigger than new york and la put together
Very nice.

...? Mexico, you have had almost as much time as US to get your act together, and yet you are still third world. Why not just cut the bullshit and join the US?

Isint it time to get on the winning team?

Is the loss of spanish as a primary language in public really that big of a deal? You already shitpost here in English.

saved that shit

didn't think any actual talk would come out of these threads

>there will never be another Polk

It's literally what we need. Holocaust all spics in the US. Conquer Mexico down to and including Panama. Holocaust all those new spics. Only have to patrol a 100 mile border instead of a 1000+ mile border.

It's big... but not that large.

The Houston-Dallas bullet train made it on Trump's list of high-priority infrastructure projects.

WE SHINKANSEN NOW

documentcloud.org/documents/3409546-Emergency-NatSec50Projects-121416-1-Reduced.html

Big enough.

would ride

>Dallas to Houston in an hour and a half
Holy fuck please lord Kek make this a thing.

I can't imagine the property taxes on that

be cool if every major place in the states was connected with a bullet train

>can see family in south houston on uni breaks without needing a 10-14 hour round trip
>sets the precedent for a proper, modern, national high speed rail transit system
WE
JUST
KEEP
WINNG

WINNING*
DON'T CARE, TOO HYPE

for you

We are YUGE

>>Dallas to Houston in an hour and a half

>takes an hour to drive to the train station
welcome to Houston

Hey, there's my hometown.

>hour to get to station in Houston
>hour and a half to get to Dallas
>thirty minutes to get wherever your going in Dallas
>total time, three hours
>compared to five, six, or even seven.
I'll take it.

Not that big.

Here in Queensland Australia back in 2009 we had flood waters in our state covering an area the size of Texas and New Mexico combined.

You can drive from the easternmost point to the west for twelve hours and still be in texas

It doesn't count if 5 of those hours are on 635.

i'm not saying it isn't an improvement, just pointing out it takes forever to get anywhere in Houston.

>You can drive from the easternmost point to the west for twelve hours and still be in Houston
ftfy

>we had flood waters in our state covering an area the size of Texas and New Mexico combined.

and nothing of value was lost

I could go home to see folks and come back to work in no time at all compared to be exhausted from 12 hours driving back and forth

Are you sure?
That's literally 10% of your entire country being flooded, and literally HALF of all queensland.

Gonna be honest, I prefer the traffic in Houston over the fact that the roads in Dallas have no lane markings and the like whatsoever. It's like they ran out of paint three years ago.

you're a continent though

Wtf are you talking about?
I live here, used to live in Houston
No difference in lane paint
Did you stumble into Louisiana by mistake?

I'm currently on the north side in Plano and Richardson, and I can't count the number of times I've seen roads bare with all but the thinnest, most bleached out lanes.

All these cityfags with "roads" to drive on.

My roads are only roads in the academic sense of the word.

t.ruralTexas

texas is home to the 4 hour commute.

Where at famigo? I've been out west a few times, mostly to E Rock, but I haven't seen much of a glorious rural land besides what I pass by between Houston and Dallas.

wouldn't know, haven't been to dallas since my Grandma died about 4 years ago.

West of Fort Worth in horse cutting country. The terrain beautiful in a rugged sort of way.

We can't have nice things because of niggers and spics.

houston is a shithole, at least a few of you somehow drown every time it rains

It's a big state.

biger then ur face faget

t. English teaching Redditor

>lake kickapoo

that's because niggers and spics don't know how to swim and think its a dandy idea to drive during heavy rain.

pic related is a Texan pocket pistol.

It was a major inconvenience for the 2 people living there, right?

texas is bigger than texas, as the picture clearly shows. im a californian. california is EXACTLY the same size as california, and that just blew my mind.

Texas. Where everything is bigger, even our idiots.

Why the fuck would you be in dallas? That's no where near that drive.

I drive all over that part
With the exception of the poorest parts of richardson, I don't run into those problems
Unless you're referring to the lane construction, where they have to do temp lanes overlapping the old ones, cause yeah, that happens a lot.

Please make it too expensive for blacks and Mexicans to use.

about as big as france

YUUUGE!
>3 U's means it's really really really big
>thats a really for each U

>not four U's

Idk, but it's the best country in the world.

It's pretty damn big.

t. Texas born and raised

>tfw an airport in Texas is bigger than some states

4U

Who in their right mind would ever willingly live in Alaska?

pic is mfw thinking about living in Alaska

It's a privately funded project though...

I bet it's pretty fun until it gets dark and frozen during the winter. Imagine getting in your pond skipper to get to the next town over.

The Texas Central Railway is being developed by some of the same people from a company that manages bullet trains in Japan. It's supposed to be 100% privately funded without subsides.

Why is Houston so shit, even the "trendy" spots downtown look like nigger ghettos

Whatever help or assistance from Trump will be much appreciated, user.

Katrina.
Nawlins never took their nogs back.

Those that love the cold
I have a home in both Minnesota and Alaska, love the weather.

Was it really that much better pre katrina, I could've sworn we were always overrun with niggers

Mah nigga. Most underappreciated president by far

Texas inside of Texas. My sides

For you

Same size as my province

I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense to make the TCR publicly funded when it doesn't need it. They already settled on a route, and have discussed about making the rail elevated to avoid conflict with property owners that are against it (because of property values, and losing business to the lack of travelers).

I've been following the project for some time, and they made it clear that they would make enough profits from Texans who already travel from Dallas to Houston on a weekly basis.

I'd rather it be privately funded instead of having people from out of the state influence it. This is a private project no a public one.

Is Texas the Chuck Norris of states?

Not much better, but it was better.

>Alaska
>in Texas
>smaller than Texas in the assembly of Texas
kys

We would be bigger if we had all our land!

Not nearly as much as you'd think due to exemptions, agriculture rates, and having significant influence on setting local property taxes in the first place.

>making it easier for Houston to infest DFW.

Please no, Dallas is already a lost cause we don't want it spreading.

>only the coasts are habitable

what did you mean by this?

You can not pay me enough to live in Houston

I hate Houston so much

SO MUCH

they had their own oil rigs on the ranch, they may have leased the mineral/oil rights to other producers too.

for some reason dallas seemed to have like really short highway merge zones

>all those jobs
hard as a diamond

About 221 Rhode Islands.

sugarland/pearland is alright

Webster/clearlake is good too.

Not very big

Sounds comfy to me. The cold keeps out the nigs and liberals. The high cost of living keeps out the poorfags. The only non whites live in remote villages only accessible through helicopters or some shit. The only coast side state worth living in.

Does anyone even own the "parcels unowned by the estate?"