And again. GULP

Seeeeeddddddd not real

>is
AMERICAN EDUCATION, EVERYONE

Give me the dick dublord

Doubt is why you fail

Off u

I believe.

Kek is nothing but confirmation bias. Watch how I do NOT get le double numbers meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
>upload date

he was always with us...

Where'd your leaf go?

the is a shortage of doubles, only 10% of posters will receive his blessing, he will not waste his digits on doubting scum

Check my digits, shitposter edition.

Checking in

And they happen all the time, don't they Truman.

My faith not strong enough

The answer is simple.
One of us has discovered time travel.

; ' )

Praise kek

Kek please gas all Canadians
We need lebensbaum for the new white America.

He is here

you say that, but so many people from China want a western education, lol, go away China

all i can say is your burgers give me gas, burger.
-friendly neighborhood leaf

inb4 kys

I'm American, as it happens.

ITT blasphemers

send your girl back to Toronto dog

oh shit what the fuck

Sup time traveler user, unless it's me in which case fuck you time traveler user

You did not get digits because you doubted kek.
I myself am a believer. Watch this.

okay

>makes the mistake of expecting things from a chaotic God

Here have more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lullism

>Lullism is an esoteric philosophy based on the search for truth in all areas of knowledge.
>It stemmed from a belief that the mundane secrets and celestial levels of existence could be deciphered by manipulating the letters of the alphabet.

>Manuscripts show that Llull anticipated prominent work on elections theory several centuries ahead of his time.

>elections theory
>elections

he already has one

KeK spEaKs when he wants

She*

Only heretics doubt kek

believe in yourselves. search your feelings and the truth will be made manifest before you. doesnt all gnosis come from within?

Death is an illusion in my opinion.

we dont need "kek" or anything else to prove these things to us.

traps are fuckin gay and so are trannies OutBackNigger

digits are a blessing

the fact that kek doesnt bless any of you proves you as heretics

wtf I hate kek now?!

So?

I am confident in KEK and He will give me digits.

Meme magic is a Jewish conspiracy.

checked

Kek is testing our faith

Faggot

It really is.

unbelievers will never have the gift.

Checked.

BOW BEFORE YOUR CREATOR

This reminds me of the coincidences between Trump and the time machine. LARPing but nice coincidences

>KEK is located in Japan
It all makes sense now.

youtube.com/user/thefourthreich2009/videos

Kek, that filename

LARPing in regards to the Trump to the Time Machine one. Meant to say that this image is the fruitful results of weaponized autism. Too many coincidences though. What does it mean?

Kek is not one deity. Kek is Heh. Kek is Heket. Kek is a fiber of existence within reality. It is given form and sentience by the attention we (as a species over centuries) give it in one shape or another.

We're going to win so much.

kek is real
trust me

>thinks he can just say "fuck kek" and get digits

ha nice file name
also praise kek

fuck kek

You have much to learn...

I wonder what was the original stockimage wikihow traced this from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
>1986: The TRISTAN Main Ring (MR) accelerated both electron and positron beams to 25.5 GeV

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_in_science#Mathematics
>Ribet theorem proved
>Isabelle (proof assistant) released
>Alphamagic square invented

praying for kek's blessing

It doesn't matter. The beauty is that someone WILL eventually get doubles. Not that they are given to you.

Going to have to look deeper into this.

>1986
>Trump received the Ellis Island Award in celebration of "patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity".
>Patriotism

snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/

I know it's (((Snopes))) but look.

Ahem.

Fuuuuuuuuck kek.

Fuck kek in the ass?

>The symbolism of the frog appears in many traditions around the globe. This animal is generally associated with the water element and its cleansing attributes. The frog is symbolic of:

>Cleansing

>Renewal, rebirth

>Fertility, abundance

>Transformation, metamorphosis

>Life mysteries and ancient wisdom

>You can call on the frog spirit to support you in clearing negativity and “toxic” energies.

>If you see the frog as your animal totem or spirit guide, you may be called to experience change in your life. Those changes might be with regards to how you lead your life and can also be of spiritual nature.

KEK is:

Life, rebirth, high energy, redpill. Kek is our light in the darkness. Praise KEK!

spiritanimal.info/frog-spirit-animal/

>hillary received the medal of honor in 1999
>1999
>belle experiment started in 1999

Also I just learned that Samhain which is the origin of the modern Halloween, in old Finnish pagan tradition was called Kekri.

Kekri was still live and well as a tradition in Finland under the name Kekri long into the 1900s after which it started to change name.

The origins of the word Kekri are unknown but is believed to have been a divine name.

Honestly boys, even if this kek thing started as a meme things are getting too weird to just brush it of. We find KEK in different forms across our native lands and traditions. KEK might have been prevalent in ancient Egypt but the frog was given spiritual meaning even in ancient Rome.

Kek in ancient Egyptian mythology had two forms, one a male (Keku/Kekui) another a female (Keket/Kekuit). In representations of KEK, Kekui is given the head of a serpent, and Kekuit the head of either a frog or a cat. Again two forms.

One of water, and one of land.

During the second day of Kekri celebrations men and women would walk from house to house looking for entertainment. Dressed up as Kekripukki (Kekrihoats) and Kekriättär (Kekrises). Again two forms.

I'm sure one can find the same thing over and over again across European pagan culture. And I'd not be surprised if Kek appears in the traditions, names etc. in one way or another.

There really is something to kek.

praise kek

One must BE KEK to get KEK

>If Kek is real
There's no doubt he's real, check out the interview with Hillary on a plane he crashed.

Digits confirm.

Synchronicity is real. If you feel the call, study Hermeticism. Study occultism. Meditate.

And look up the physicist Tom Campbell and his work on consciousness.

My digits confirm kek is real
Shadilay

You can also pray to the one true God and not call on a false god (the frog). I'm all for Pepe meme magic, but not calling on a false God. Praise Jesus.

Kekui has a frog head here. The cult of Thoth might have changed the heads though.

Labels are based on wikipedia Ogdoad god hieroglyphics.

DOES KEK GO FARTHER BACK THAN THE EGYPTIANS?????
LOOK AT ALL ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS THAT PREDATE THE EGYPTIANS AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING.

It is because you are of little faith.

I say to you, that if you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, you may say to this mountain, 'Move from here', and it will move, and nothing will be difficult for you".

kek.jp/en/About/History/

THE DIGITS!
DAHNALD!
THEY'RE YOURS. I COULD NEVER GET KEK TO WORK FOR ME ANYWAY.

KEK is real and will follow you but only through high energy and praising daily.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
GUYS..............
YOU MIGHT WANNA LOOK AT THIS!!!!!
crystalinks.com/mayangods.html

THERE'S A MAYAN GOD NAMED KUKULCAN WHO'S IDENTIFIED AS THOTH FROM EGYPT AND ENKI FROM SUMER!!!!!

The palindrome double confirms.

KEK is here. THOTH will show SHIA the scales of JUDGEMENT

nah kek is most likely just displeased with you. praise harder young one. he will reveal himself to you in time.

my digits redeem

What a fucking meme master. If digits I will get laid in the morning when I put my kid on the bus.

Praise kek

>Begging kek.

That's not how it works

>memeing kek into existence with pepe
>turns out kek is a Egyptian frog god
>Meme Magic is working
>Later memes of Thoth came out which works
> Kek and Thoth are Pepe and Wojak
> Thoth is identified as Enki from Sumer
>Find out Enki is a member of the Annunaki
>Sumerian Tablets say they came from the planet Nibiru and created the human species to mine gold for their planet
THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING!!!!!
BY USING THESE MEMES, WE ARE CONTACTING OUR CREATORS AND OUR ALIEN ANCESTORS!!!!!!!!

NO DIGITS FOR THE HERETICS