I get that you're glad you shitposted someone into office and between Hillary and Trump they're both so shit I didn't...

I get that you're glad you shitposted someone into office and between Hillary and Trump they're both so shit I didn't even want to vote, so you can hold your Hillary shill shit I didn't vote for her either...

But how are you going to feel when some of his policies directly impact you? Tariffs making imported products you buy more expensive (inb4 buy American, in some cases there are foreign products you just like better, like beers are you honestly going to tell me Budweiser tastes better than Guinness?), abolishing Net Neutrality letting your ISP throttle sites like Sup Forums, or Netflix, your insurance company dropping you because you have a preexisting condition, etc.

I mean I get it, you want the brown people to get thrown out, I really do. But some of his policies are going to be shit and they're going to hit normal white americans too.

How are you going to deal with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2017/01/20/trumps-stealth-health-plan-could-be-medicare-for-all/#2bad8e5d2e22
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/28/donald-trump/donald-trump-gets-full-flop-stance-minimum-wage/
youtube.com/watch?v=wwmOkaKh3-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too long didn't read. But yeah i voted for trump and didnt even watch the inaguration.

More American jobs, higher wages as more people working full times jobs = easier to afford imported goods while more and more goods are now being produced in American makes those goods cheaper

TL;DR How are you going to deal with it when Trump's policies actually directly affect you, like:

-Tarrifs making products cost more
-loss of Net Neutrality making some of your current favorite sites near unusable
-Loss of ACA making you lose your healthcare insurance

But if you're already working a full time job you're not likely to see pay increases or improved benefits.

So things you buy will just be more expensive.

You're letting your stupid show.

Let me use your example. If a beer company like Guinness is worried about Tariffs costing them or that it will inflate the cost of their goods to a point where it will impact sales, they do one of two things. The dumb thing and stop importing beer into the US, or the smart thing and setup a brewery in the US. I doubt it will be the same as Guinness brewed in Ireland, but guess what? We already get essentially bastardized batches of Guinness anyway.

I love Guinness, but I'll take my local micro brew nitro porters over Guinness any day of the week.

Apply the same logic above to any smart company that is worried about tariffs impacting their business with the US. We are the #1 consumer country in the world, so I highly doubt companies just pull out.

>your insurance company dropping you because you have a preexisting condition

Trump is a supporter of keeping the pre-existing condition clause, so is Price, so my guess is that doesn't happen.

Every time you worthless kikes shill for outsourcing and low wages and sweatshops I get more and more enraged

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

products cost more because workers are paid decent wages you stupid kike

that means higher living standards for hte working man and less for billionaire cheapskates

>loss of Net Neutrality
Trump has yet to even announce a position on it it's such an irrelevant issue

>ACA

ok you are a confirmed shill, Obamacare is the epitome of cartelizaiton and corporate welfare

kill yourself, faggot, not even the left liked it.

Wrong. For example, I work in IT. Two things Trump wants to go after are H1B visas and outsourcing, two things that detriment my earning power. Make H1B visas and outsourcing less cost effective for companies, and suddenly they don't have a bargaining chip to say, "Well we can just send your job/bring someone in from overseas for cheaper."

With that bargaining chip gone, IT job salaries start to increase and normalize again where they actually took a considerable hit with the advent of the outsourcing trends.

Just have to weather the storm...most people are too short sighted like you to do this though.

I'm not even a seppo, and even I know Budweiser tastes better than Guinness. Guinness tastes like ass that fermented in ass

> higher wages
Doesn't Andy Puzder not even believe in minimum wage?

I like to think there are reasonable people on Sup Forums, I even see them from time to time. There are however a lot of Sup Forumstards that would be supporting and celebrating people they don't like getting the firing squad laughing, all the while being so oblivious that they somehow don't realize that they are next line.

>Andy Puzder not even believe in minimum wage

And Mike Pence is a TPP supporting globalist, but when he signed on to the Trump team he's expected to enact Trump's policies not his own.

wow another retarded leaf

>celebrating people they don't like getting the firing squad

This is war, dogfucker

If you have remotely white skin you are a target for genocide.

You didn't read even the first sentence. I didn't vote for Hillary either.

No, I know Obamacare is a shitty system, but how it's replaced has to be done delicately or it could literally kill people. For awhile Trump was saying just repeal it first we can replace it later, but that'd literally mean your insurance company could void your plan from under you and make you apply for a new one and if you're being treated for something for the past few years under your insurance, whoops, you fall through the cracks.

The replace has to happen at the same time in other words but Trump seemed to be okay with repealing it and then having several months before it is replaced or some shit.

I mean it's easy to shitpost about liberals "literally shaking" but some of the policies are going to hit everyone, not just liberals, not just brown people, not just immigrants w/e. Like, Today I read something about video game prices going up because of tariffs potentially under Trump. I like to play video games when I come home from work rather than just staring at a TV screen watching passive entertainment, sue me.

Pls do us all a favor and kill yourself.

>"I have no arguement, kill yourself"

>how it's replaced has to be done delicately or it could literally kill people

The system's critical failures are due to insurance prices bidding up everything not healthcare itself . The whole reason healthcare is expensive in the US is our parasitic financial sector bids up prices thanks to endless "credit" creation and a non competitive hosptial-insurance relationship. That single Advil pill doesn't actually cost $100 to produce, but that's how much they charge at the hospital because THEY CAN. It's no different than military contractors bidding up the price of F-35s to multi trillion dollars. It's all a con for more money.

Trump already has pushed for a single payer system numerous times before that would kill the insurance cartels.

forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2017/01/20/trumps-stealth-health-plan-could-be-medicare-for-all/#2bad8e5d2e22

Nigga you didn't even argue shit.

>LEL LEAF ME-ME

Haha good one Haven't heard that before you retard hypocrite.

But if your enemy kills himself he wins

See I agree with Trump on single payer system, especially when that single payer can negotiate with drug dealers I mean, big pharma on the prices of drugs, but Trump seems to have moved away from the single payer thing as of late, he wants to try something else but without the individual mandate, I think if you have preexisting coverage kept but individual mandate gone (so young healthy people aren't buying into the system) it'll drive up premiums even higher, and I think if you DON'T have preexisting coverage and drive all those people into uninsured so that they have to go to the ER for every little thing (that also drives up healthcare costs and is a big reason why the ACA was even attempted, our healthcare system was not "fine" as it was before, it's always been a fucking mess), and rely on drug maker patient assistance programs to give them the drugs for free basically.

I dunno I think private insurance is a mess and eventually we're going to be forced into single payer to fix it.

>without the individual mandate

single payer would not have an individual mandate

The individual mandate should have been the biggest sign to Obamatards they were getting scammed.

>Lower taxes
>Better childcare deductions
>Border wall for my border state
>More war weapons procured from my MIC employer
>I eat meat and vegetables not hot pockets and Mountain Dew = no chronic health problems
>Will buy American Made Tesla Model 3 soon with auto pilot capability

Get ready for the economic boom boys.

More than willing to put up with less money if it also means less brown people

Pretty sure trump said he wanted to actually increase the minumum wage from $7.25 to $10 so people with part time jobs actually had a liveable wage

>Direct Quote: But what I'm really going to do on the minimum wage -- but it has to go up.. .. So I would like to raise it to at least $10."

Also since he'd be lowering taxes that would also mean people would have a higher income which in turn mean people would have more money to spend, so yes wages would infact go up.

Quote Source: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/28/donald-trump/donald-trump-gets-full-flop-stance-minimum-wage/

Should also add that he wants to keep the federal minimum wage the same for each state, so some states cannot have a higher minimum wage than others, making opportunities for all states much more fair.

single payer means... taxpayer provided so.. it is an individual mandate.. in the sense that everyone pays a medicare tax and that'd probably go up.

Thing is, the individual mandate in obamacare was fucked up but at the same time, the only possible way I think having universal healthcare using private for profit insurance could theoretically work.

Without it, healthy people will opt out of insurance because premiums too high and they don't get much healthcare, and if they get sick, they can apply for insurance then...

now you basically have bankrupt insurance companies because everyone insured is sick and actually making them pay out. (insurance is kind of a scam, it's you pay money in while you don't actually need care, and they pool that money into their customers that DO need care, and then skim off the top for profit, if EVERYONE needs care then they're making losses, not profit)... so that doesn't work...

but having millions of people with preexisting conditions in patient assistance programs getting their drugs for free doesn't work either, that'll bankrupt the drug companies., not to mention them using the ER as their primary care provider.

why would we put tarriffs on products from ireland lol? your example is shit faggot. lurk more and drink less guinness, it's clearly hurting your brain.

>buying other than american products

I've never found a foreign product that was better. Republican plan covers prexisting, so that's not an argument. Net Neutrality won't make Sup Forums more expensive, Sup Forums is literally one of the least strenous websites out there.

There are good American beers, not the mass produced stuff, the growing artisan industry, and as more states lower the restrictions, that's only going to get more true.

If this is the best you've got, you don't have anything.

>I mean I get it, you want the brown people to get thrown out, I really do.
>so you can hold your Hillary shill shit I didn't vote for her either...
yup you're a shill if you believe we hate non whites that fucking much.

it's an example okay, I"m thinking of examples where people regularly import because of personal taste. Beer, wine and liquors are one, video games are another. It's one thing to buy like, American made cars instead of foreign cars or whatever but you're not going to be ABLE to buy an American made Zelda game. That's always going to be imported, just the price will go up.

Why wouldn't we put a Tariff on Ireland anyway? I thought Trump's policies were very protectionist across the board.

my fucking dick will explode when i legally conceal carry my 45 all along the border wall listening to david allen coe you nigger

... I said I get it, meaning, I also want less brown immigrants. I live in Montana, we're 90% white (and the biggest reason why we're not 100% white is indian reservations)

I voted for Gary Johnson, there, I said it.

Protectionism is white economics. Everything else is Jewish sleight of hand dressed up as "science". And Trump will prove it. There's no better proof than real time, real world results. Fuck your (((social science))) economic (((theories))). Protectionism is what works and that will be established as a truism once again in short order.

>are you honestly going to tell me Budweiser tastes better than Guinness

American craft beer is king, retard.

Bullshit I got a 7% raise January 1st and told it was going to be 3.5% if Hillary had won (the owner is based)

Sweden and Germany have "net neutrality" and censor conservative websites

Australia has "net neutrality" and censors websites and has data caps

Argentina doesn't have "net neutrality" and 0 (zero) websites are censored plus there are no data caps

>in the sense that everyone pays a medicare tax and that'd probably go up

that's another neoliberal assumption

Our whole payroll tax system is retarded anyway

>bankrupt insurance companies

good

>that'll bankrupt the drug companies

And again you're making the assumption that high health care costs have "anything" to do with the production of drugs or medical equipment. They don't. Almost everything is due to insurance companies bidding up the cost just like student loans bid up college prices and banks bid up real estate

It's a scam.

That's the point of good trade deals

you don't put tariffs on things you want/don't produce

There's no point in putting tariffs on bananas in Canada because there are no local banana producers in Canada, it's too damn cold.

Worth making US into a better nation.
Moscow wasn't build in one day, America wouldn't be made great again in seven.

>don't build up american industry
>things will cost more!!!!
>how will the parasites that don't work in the newly built industry do in this new economy?

not well faggot. go suck on a bankers jew dick.

I am poor and free and can say and think whatever the fuck I want. ESTABLISHMENT BTFO

>the internet was ever useable

Who cares? DID YOU SEE THAT TWEET HE SAID?

>buying beer from mega corps instead of local breweries.
Seriously, if I want almost any type of beer I can get a better one local.

>Net neutrality
Might be an issue, but everyone was certain it was doomed when Wheeler was put at the head of the FCC. Not cause for panic and regret because I don't have reason to believe the alternative would have been better (TPP did affect it).

>Health Insurance dropping you
Already don't have it and I'm paying the fine

>increased costs
Worth it if the economy overall is healthier

I could go on for nearly every concern

see the thing is, cable companies have been lobbying for deregulation of Net Neutrality recently because of how big streaming services like Netflix have gotten. Cable companies are the main source of broadband Internet connection, and are the fastest available internet services for most people across the country (FIOS and Google fiber are only available in select cities and it'll take decades for it to spread to enough to replace cable, and it'll likely NEVER get to more rural areas and small cities).. but those cable companies also sell big cable TV channel packages.. if you subscribe to netflix and just get basic cable, it saves you like $50-$70 a month, so good for the consumer, bad for the cable company.

They think if they can get rid of net neutrality, they can throttle netflix out of business and people will buy premium cable packages again.

That's why it's even an issue, that's why politicians who have Time warner and comcast donating to their campaigns want it gone.

>libertarian attempts economics

sad

dude Guinness sucksss

>costs go up slightly
>taxes go down slightly
>libshits constantly filled with screeching impotent rage for next eight years
i think i'll be ok

The beer thing was an example okay I guess bad example. I don't even drink beer anymore and haven't for years. Was just trying to think of something other than video games because Sup Forums will spin it as "video games are for children anyway" or something. I'm in my 30's, still play video games, I have an uncle that's in his 50's, still plays video games.

They are not going to be cheaper.

You will buy the cheapest.
They are just going to make everything else more expensive, so that buying american will be the cheapest option.

You wouldn't buy american before, now you will be forced to.

If Guiness made enough american sales to justify building a brewery there, they would have done so already.

People who would buy a guiness will still buy it.
but they will buy 6 instead of 12
or they still will buy 12, but not buy the 12 pack of american beer like they used to.

Tariff will not make every company rush to make it in the USA. Many will just consider it a lost market.

You as the consumer will just get less choice, less competition, and spend more of your money.

Dude, just shut up and enjoy the winning. Fag after fag comes in here trying to make "important political points" against the new administration and every one of you sounds like a cowardly dipshit who can't handle the fact that it's already over. Obama failed, the left failed, Hillary failed, libertarians failed, Mexico failed. The policies you speak of will be fucking fine.

Except that it might cost you your job.

Your company can compete in the marketplace because they get work done more efficiently. Lower cost for same work = more efficient.

Do you think that shareholders will stand for lower profits? If it costs more, they will either have to charge more, or if the market wont bear it, they will get out of that market.

And getting out of that market may take your job with it.

Getting rid of the low cost option raises costs. you getting paid more raises costs. Someone has to pay. and if they can't, no raise for you

I don't consider it winning if it negatively impacts me.

I'm in an overwhelmingly white state. Less brown people will probably never affect me, because there aren't many brown people here anyway.

I am sure everything will be fine. for companies. And friends of the president.

Adding tariff, and killing free trade signals all american companies that they no longer have to compete. Doesn't matter what it costs to create something. If its too much, just raise the tariff, so that american is the cheapest option. If you don't have to compete, you dont have to get better.

I think Russia has some great examples of consumer good created where you don't have to compete.

Enjoy paying more for everything.

>the price of X good is now +y% because of tariffs
>well, better starve to death

Is this really the argument you are making? Is that the only option in your mind? If that is, you would never make it in a free society and I understand why you cling to leftism.

all sound great to me

So you like paying more for the same shit, you like not having health insurance, and you're okay with half the internet moving at a snail's pace because your ISP is trying to make you buy bigger cable TV packages instead of using a streaming service or pirating?

Tariffs are objectively good for the states which enact them.
youtube.com/watch?v=wwmOkaKh3-s

Health insurance should be illegal.

You, personally, are going to pay more, in order to make american great.

And that's great that american will be great again. Y'all were free to choose the path you are on.

I just think that too many people have embraced the 'alternate fact' that someone else will pay the cost of making it great.

It'll be the brown people, the mexicans, that will pay for it. And you will get to enjoy the benefits effectively for free.

Hope you have room in your personal budget for making it great.

>everyone should be one illness or accident away from bankruptcy

>muh beaners won't pay
Nobody cares. The money will be extracted from them, but who pays is not as important as getting the wall built.

Was this the moment Libertarians knew they wouldn't be able to get federal funding next cycle?

We'll, apparently, you will pay for it first.

Willing to go to war to get the money back? That won't cost anything.
Think Mexico will cut a cheque?

Maybe put a tariff on Mexican dope? Of right, that just means that you are still paying for it.

Just because mexico will be losing money does not mean that the US will gain it. You both can lose in this game.

If your primary concern on healthcare is the cost, the best thing to do is ban health insurance. Healthcare costs too much for the same reason college does: too many people are artificially able to afford it. Let healthcare be bought like consumer goods and the cost will drop to match its real market level.

lel I don't give a shit as long as we get the wall

even if healthcare costs dropped substantially without health insurance, very few people could afford to pay for say, cancer treatment, or recovery from a serious accident.

>Let healthcare be bought like consumer goods and the cost will drop to match its real market level.

Bahahahahaha good one

you mean to say, those who can afford it will get it, and those who can will die.

The healthcare industry is under no obligation to sell to every single person regardless of their ability to afford it. Macdonalds doesn't have to sell to everyone either. If you can't afford the big mac, get the single? and if you can't afford the single, then don't eat at macdonalds.

If you can't afford healthcare, then FOAD

>those who can will die.
Shit, those who CANT will die. good work

That's probably for the best. And of course that would create a huge incentive to lower the cost of such treatment.

Thats cool, most people in Sup Forums usually aren't so keen so see government debt go up, or to pay more in taxes

> huge incentive to lower the cost
opposite actually.
If you can afford to pay for it, you can afford to pay a lot for it.
and if you cant afford it,whats my incentive to help you? you cant afford it.
why would I reduce the price to $10, if I can get $10,000 for it?

Why would a corporation do something to benefit you, instead of benefiting itself?

ANYONE can get hit by cancer (or a car)

You can talk all tough now about how that shit won't happen to you and how if it did you'd just lay down and die.. but

when you're not a teenager anymore you'll realize you're not in complete control of everything that happens to you.

Now you get it.

>debt
The debt is impossible to pay off by design, but if you're worried it's too big, how about we build a wall between us and Mexico, then cancel our debts to Mexico and China?

>But how are you going to feel when some of his policies directly impact you? Tariffs making imported products you buy more expensive (inb4 buy American, in some cases there are foreign products you just like better, like beers are you honestly going to tell me Budweiser tastes better than Guinness?)
American wages and the value of the American dollar will skyrocket.

>abolishing Net Neutrality letting your ISP throttle sites like Sup Forums
meme

>your insurance company dropping you because you have a preexisting condition, etc.
Repeal and REPLACE obamacare. Do you pay attention to anything?

tldr you're a retard

then who would lend to us ever again? wouldn't that cause a sovereign debt crisis?

>American dollar will skyrocket.
That will only help you when buying foreign. But wait, there's a tariff on that.

>REPLACE obamacare.
You actually think they will make it better for you?
it will be better for the corporations, the insurance companies, the hospitals, the drug companies.
you know, the important ones

but better for you? really unlikely

I just want to see if Trump can defeat the globalists or not. I don't care what happens after

tldr

But if a doctor or scientist comes up with some innovation that makes the treatment cheap, they'll have a lot more customers.

>ANYONE can get hit by cancer (or a car)
So you try to manage the risk. And again, the reason medical treatment is so expensive is health insurance.

Yea, because the US only makes Budweiser, fucking retard.

Well, the bit of Obamacare about not letting insurance companies drop people due to preexisting conditions is one part of the law Trump has said he wants to keep, most Republicans agree, so I don't think that's going anywhere. Looks like he's at least going to get rid of the individual mandate which is all I really care about, right now I am basically being forced to pay for insurance that is complete shit and doesn't do anything for me. ObamaCare is a shit law and it's not sustainable; one way or the other things couldn't just continue the way they are now.

Trade tariffs from what I understand are mostly going to be on American companies that move factories overseas and then try to import their own products back into the US; it discourages American companies from cutting costs by using foreign labor basically, foreign imports like beer from companies outside the US shouldn't be affected. It might raise prices on some consumer goods just because companies won't be able to make them as cheaply anymore, but if it brings jobs and money back into our economy it will be worth it I tend to think.

Only thing Trump's done so far that I'm not sure I'm on board with is eliminating net neutrality, but I've honestly heard decent arguments for both sides so I am willing to just wait and see how it goes. Depends on how it's implemented I suppose.

>I mean I get it, you want the brown people to get thrown out, I really do.

That's really not what it's about, that's what liberals want people to think that's what we think it's about. I don't give a shit if someone's ethnically Mexican or not, I just don't want people sneaking into the country illegally.

The US is the 4th largest consumer of Guinness in the world, it would definitely impact their business.

>they'll have a lot more customers.

Or they can charge the same, and let the one who can't afford it die.
People dieing is not their problem.
people paying for treatment is.
people paying a profitable amout is

>the reason medical treatment is so expensive is health insurance.

its expensive because it requires skilled people, with a lot of education, to deliver it.
and it can't be automated. Healthcare will not be delivered by robots on a factory assembly line, it will continue to be delivered by people

>then who would lend to us ever again?
America is capable of autarky.

>wouldn't that cause a sovereign debt crisis?
That would be a good thing. Sovereign debt is a retarded idea.

>I've heard decent arguements for both sides

there's actually an arguement for getting rid of Net Neutrality that makes you think it's a good idea?

The only way net neutrality can be colored as a bad thing is when ignorant fuckwads get convinced by Ted Cruz referring to it as "Obamacare for the Internet"

I don't like having cheap chinese/indian crap in my house, most of his supporters don't either.

>tarrifs
Not gonna impact me that much honestly. In the long run it just means more companies could bring their jobs back. So I am fine with it.
>loss of net neutrality
Your next point just makes you a shitposter, but this one just verifies it. There is no way he could even do it, it would be a waste of resources alongside being borderline unconstitutional
>ACA
Not even gonna bother with this one. Fuck off shill.

>Or they can charge the same, and let the one who can't afford it die.
That's life.

>education
also costs too much for similar reasons, but that's not really a counterpoint to the fact that health insurance inflates the cost of healthcare.

>you want the brown people to get thrown out, I really do

[brainwashed lib moron detected]

>Mfw paid 3 NEETs to go out and vote for Trump
It were the toothpastes all along

>drop people due to preexisting conditions
>get rid of the individual mandate

pre-existing conditions are known problems.
the insurance companies know it will be expensive.
They wont be able to drop people with pre-existing conditions
but they can only offer them really really expensive policies.
Is being asked to pay $10,000/month equivalent to dropping them? no, I guess not.

>tariffs .. mostly...on American companies
well, they will set them up on specific goods, but I think that they won't miss the chance to put them on anything that they think americans might like to get in on.
But that tariff will come out of your pocket first. Might help your neighbor get a job, but at the end of the day, it means less money in your pocket.

>America is capable of autarky.
ok, so basically you want self-imposed sanctions. bright idea retard.

>That would be a good thing. Sovereign debt is a retarded idea.
and we would no longer be the world's reserve currency

i get it, some of you want to commit suicide for trump. but keep in mind that many of us don't

>That will only help you when buying foreign
Uhh, no it won't retard.

>You actually think they will make it better for you?
Yes. It clearly can be written more coherently. Obama and his Pharma handlers crammed in thousands of pages of useless gibberish to make it incomprehensible.

most of the posters here are city fags in commiefornia they didnt do shit to get him elected

> it would definitely impact their business
Never said it wouldn't
But the impact to their business will never be to your benefit. most likely it will cost you more

If $localbrew doesn't have to compete, they should raise their prices, right?

The argument I've heard goes like this:

Net neutrality basically forces ISPs to treat all customers the same, so it's basically like communism for the internet. By allowing customers who need more speed to pay extra for faster connections, it incentivizes companies to figure out ways to provide faster speeds, which works out better for both the ISP and the customer. The system would also enable companies to offer lower-speed plans at significantly cheaper rates for customers who don't use the internet all that often and don't need particularly fast connections.

What most people are concerned about, ie ISPs choking off traffic to certain websites or giving high priority to big companies while deliberately slowing down speed for regular users, would likely be mitigated through competition. If one company is deliberately slowing down speed for a group of customers in order to provide better speed to another group, a different company could easily poach that group of customers by offering faster speeds at cheaper rates.

>That's life.
or death, in this case