We can't continue to act like we're okay with trump being for gays. Wtf. I thought he was our guy...

We can't continue to act like we're okay with trump being for gays. Wtf. I thought he was our guy. Why didn't I see this picture before I shilled for him?!?!

you missed a lot a pictures you stupid faggot

>LGBT
Queers and Two-spirited BTFO!

Back up and see the bigger picture, brother. There are MUCH BIGGER FISH TO FRY then some whiny faggots. You know this to be true.

Who fucking cares. Leave them be and find someone else to bother.

What about this picture?

On my list of important shit that needs fixing, fags are way down at the bottom, below flying cars and self-cleaning underwear.

file no longer exists.

Gay Men are mostly white supremacists. There's been a lot of reports of discrimiation against non white gays within the gay community. Black gay men all wanna look Caucasian now. Gay men stil uphold white centric beauty standards.

>implicit whiteness meme
Sodomites are a cancer on society and any expression of their mental disease in civil society should be repressed

Gays are redpilled, homophobes are blue pulled (and against kek)

Both are fags.

Both need to get zapped.

Oh yes, that's common

t. Homo in bed with a US soldier

Pls pics

Stop being gay.

off my board degenerate

Eat me

this meme was never funny

when he pulled out that flag I knew I was voting for him, and that everything I heard on the news was horseshit.

These autists know they have to accept the gays so they can keep jerking off to traps

I'm serious

why would you hurt your own nation like that

Gays aren't a problem. Liberalism is. The promotion of degeneracy in all its forms is the problem. Gays are a non-issue by comparison.

why are you here? shouldn't you be getting your neg hole pozzed

What's wrong with right-wing gay allies? What's wrong with tolerating gay citizens, while opposing their proposed changes to society?

Zapping turns you straight, but it can also turn you gay. Be careful you don't get zapped yourself sweetie ;)

this is a trap. homosexuality is disgusting and should be punishable by death

they are a drag on the spiritual, mental, and physical health of a nation

So are ugly people

K
>nom on new zealand-kun

No I'm not a slut I just want love

leftside hnnnnngggg

Oshie?

I'm not a slut either
>been sexualit active since 17
>at least 31 partners since then
>21 now
>barebacK
>no stds tho
I just wanna settle down

What the fuck do you care, more pussy for you.

>Be me year 2030
>Lesbian Federation officer notices me eyeing dem titties
>Tasered to the ground
>Not good enough genetic stock to go to semen farms.
>In mining camp
>Think to myself why the fuck we ever allowed anything other than boipussy

Jared Kushner calls the shots anyways

Fuck off with your teenager-tier thread, OP. A Trump / LGBT thread was already made yesterday, and it was decided that the next time gays meet with their ((((community activist academics))) to tell them that they could have been on the road to "normalization" at least 15 years earlier if they stuck to relating with men instead of women.

Ditch lesbos only drag gays down, and trannies ONLY EVER bring trouble and mental illness wherever they go. Start voting for gun rights, smaller governments, and fewer taxes, and we'll start to be in business. Either relate to us on an ethos / logos level with patriarical masculine ideals, or be stuck having to deal with the worst kind of liberal women around you all the time.

Are Americans literal cucks?

Science says yes

Why do you think we use it as an insult here Hanz