/SDDU/ - She Did Divide Us General

This a thread for anyone who is normally left leaning who couldn't support Hillary over Trump.

You do not have to be a Trump supporter to say why you didn't support Hillary.

It's important that the establishment democrats understand WHY we didn't vote Hillary.

For me it was

>1. Trade.
Hillary's global free trade is effectively killing domestic workers

>2. Gay Rights.
Hillary say whatever is popular, Trump has been consistent

>3. Slave Labor
Let's stop pretending that "letting" south American slaves pick cabbages for 25c an hour is some how racially tolerant and not just fucking slavery.

>4. Law Enforcement
I am for a Gun Free America, but to do that we can't have fucking criminals rampaging though our inner cities fueling their gang wars with drugs and arms dealing, we need to address it aggressively, letting black kids die in gangland cross fire is not being tolerant or multicultural, its being disgusting, racist and disconnected from reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12199955
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It got fucking CREEPY.

The Democrats made Hillary into a religion and Higher Education became the eccalasty. All views were not open to interpretation. It was pure dogma.

Lol, no fucking thanks. I'll go with Trump over some eerie cult of personality. Even if you could argue Trump has one of his own I don't think there would be literal wailing and gnashing of teeth if he lost.

I don't hate those kids. I hate the ones that did this to them. The elites built up the image of Hillary as a messianic figure who would lead them all to the promised land. So when she lost it must have been like watching your entire fucking purpose just up and crumble to dust. They had those kids that into her.

>Hillary say whatever is popular, Trump has been consistent

All opinions instantly discarded.

You fucking leftist cucks have literally the entire internet besides Sup Forums, yet you post on Sup Forums. Git.

The reality is these are politicians. Somebody is going to win and somebody is going to lose. And nobody is just guaranteed to be the winner just because you like them more or you think they walk a higher moral ground.

If because your guy loses you want to for real kill yourself something is seriously not right. I do not take American politics nearly that seriously. And if you do then you are just going to be hurt. A lot.

I mean honestly I think the only thing Sup Forums was dreading about the election was a bunch of Hillary supporters turning the board into a sort of pillary in the town square where they would lob plenty of rotten vegetables at Sup Forumsacks for thier hubris.

>"Gun Free America"
Ever read...oh what's it called again...the 2nd amendment? FOH, go to Britain if you want that shit. Are you for a Drug Free America too?

And the media has been just awful. They are towing this narrative that the Big Mean Trump will have his Saddam statue toppling moment and everybody will have a big cheer as Hillary is installed as the rightful leader.

Uh, that's not gonna happen. At all. Even if let's say somebody leaked a video of Trump burning a cross and he resigned that doesn't mean POOF president Hillary. The media is lying to those kids.

And we are allowed to amend the constitution.

However a strong police force with safe cities would be a must for European style gun control to become a reality in the US.

I still consider myself a liberal, but support Trump fully now.

I believe that people shouldn't be treated differently or held to different standards because of their race, religion, gender, or sexuality. I used to think that meant I was liberal, but neo-liberals believe in treating everyone differently depending on the colour of their skin, or what God they worship, or what their gender/sexuality is.

Sup Forums calls me a faggot degenerate for this belief. But you lot just don't scare me, what scares me is that I might have my career in leftist-dominated academia ruined because I support Trump, or be ostracized by my leftist friends and family, or any other horrible thing that I can imagine happening to me. Neo-liberalism is dangerous, and it must be stopped. As far as I'm concerned, they created the alt-right, and they made me a member.

>Hillary supporters turning the board into a sort of pillary in the town square where they would lob plenty of rotten vegetables at Sup Forumsacks for thier hubris.

Their hubris paid off.

Hillary lost in a big way.

Its time to discuss why.

Yes, the "discrimination for reparations" is extremely disturbing. It feels like the party is driven by nothing but the same weird sexual fetishes that Sup Forums has with its interracial shit.

I don't understand how we moved from logical discourse to screaming idiots.

I remember when liberals used to make commentators like O'Riley and Hanity look like idiots on air regularly.

No such luck these days....

you can't revoke an amendment in the bill of rights without a civil war

Simple: they became the establishment.

Time travel back fifty years ago, go into a crowded place and shout "I'M GAY!" What's the reaction? Shocked looks, a few cunts getting outraged and offended, stifled giggles and whispers, a few people looking on in admiration.

Nowadays, nobody would blink an eye. It's not interesting, cool, or noteworthy anymore. Hence all this trigender wolfkin garbage: it's not enough to simply be gay so attention-seeking faggots have to up the ante.

Now let's say we have a second time traveler who goes back in time and yells "THAT FIRST GUY IS A FUCKING FILTHY FAGGOT!". What's the reaction? Nobody blinks. Nobody cares. It's just some guy who hates fags.

But nowadays, it's the second guy who's offensive, who's interesting, who's cool. Nowadays we have a bunch of old cunts who get offended and outraged about such a thing. And we also have a handful of people who see the old cunts getting upset, and think to themselves "hey, there must be something important happening here".

Liberals used to be cool, and they haven't realized that they're not anymore. Look at poor Joss Whedon, who can't understand why people find Trump more interesting than himself. That's why they keep doubling down on their nonsense, they isolated themselves in a time capsule, surrounded themselves by people who still think being a feminist is cool.

Oh wow she used to be not awful looking

We could say what it IS there for.

Also, I'd like to point out as a rational leftist.

Assault Rifles are not a rational concern.

If we wanted to clarify the 2nd amendment was to protect the people from the government, then rifles are fine.

It's really easy to see and shoot someone with a fucking rifles.

Hand guns and pistols are the tools of criminals. They are the switch blades / automatic knives of Guns.

I don't believe they should be covered by the 2nd amendment.

well Trump stayed the idiot he is. so he is consistent

GUYS, I MADE THIS POLL, VOTE IN IT:

strawpoll.me/12199955

VOTE.
VOTE.
VOTE.
VOTE.

>The Democrats made Hillary into a religion and Higher Education became the eccalasty. All views were not open to interpretation. It was pure dogma.

Sums it up pretty succinctly.

I did end up voting for her, but certainly not because I liked her. She was basically just a safe bet to not wreck the country. My favorite candidate was Kasich, but he wasn't a garbage ideologue so he never had a chance on the republican side. But since this is a complain about Hillary thread.

1) She just does whatever is politically convenient. She had a very reasonable position on a moderate minimum wage increase, but when she saw she could get some more Sanders supporters she just threw it away in favor of "fight for 15 hurr durr".

2) I'm against TPP

3) The smug dismissal of criticisms. Took her forever to admit she did anything wrong with her emails and even once she did admit wrong she would always try to sweep it under the rug and minimize it.

4) Good chance of getting us more involved in the middle east. She was always the hawkiest of the democrats, and seeing what a moderate like Obama did over there makes that scary.

5) Either she legitimately believes in the retarded social justice stuff of she's willing to cave to those people because see #1.

Still better than Trump, but that's a low bar. Dems better find some worthwhile candidates in 2020.

>strawpoll.me/12199955
nice poll

Been here for years fucker.
You frog worshipping cunts are the new disease.
Set yourself on fire.

The whole normie internet. I'd rather post in a donald trump dick sucking forum than try to talk politics on facebook or plebbit.

Nah I was gonna burn shit desu, do NOT want to die in a nuclear war a virgin

Obama couldn't get shit done with a House / Senate in opposition to him.

If Trump really was going to do politically insane shit the Republican house / senate would stop him.

Most Republicans AND Hillary are

>war hawks
>In bed with middle eastern oil kings
>In bed with big pharma
>In bed with wallstreet
>want to export American jobs

I knew Trump was better than Hillary on trade.

I don't know how much he'll be able to get done if the House / Senate try to block him.

But having a middle class again would be nice.

I disagree but respect this opinion

Shut the fuck up, Hikaru. Go watch Takeshi's Castle.

The problem are the people that choose their political views based on what's cool and not moral principles. This goes for celebritards like whedon who get all SJWy for virtue points and for trumpets who elected a moron just because he's not "establishment".

Thank you for the reasonable discourse.

Has Sup Forums really become the most reasonable / logical board on the internet?

We wouldn't be allowed to discuss where Hillary failed or gun laws rationally on reddit without getting banned by some snowflake mod.

someone post a dick