Mexican intellectual

Walls will divide us.

OP, that's exactly why the wall are for.

Peña Nieto is a piece of shit.

Who?

>Mexico does not believe in walls

What's that thing on your southern border Mexico? It sure looks like a barrier of some kind to prevent immigration.

You Mexicans seem to be doing a pretty good job dividing yourselves into various sized pieces

If they are doing a 'Mexico first' policy like they claimed, then they should be stoked to be getting back all the wonderful Mexicans and keeping more there.

It's odd that they say 'Mexico first' actions, yet don't seem too thrilled about getting these people back and keeping other citizens there. Wonder why.

Mexico is going to pay so hard for the wall.

This thing?

Who created this stupid meme? There is no wall in the south, its just a river filled with drowned guatemalans

So that's why the country looks like a third-world shithole.

I know you're trying to say Peña is not important enough in your life to know him. But dude, OP's image clearly states who he is 2 times. Your answer makes you look retarded, and I don't want that for you.

Yes Paco that's exactly the point

Suck tariffs

Doesn't Mexico have a border on its southern border?

>m-mexico doesn't believe in walls!
of course they don't

No

Okay man, you're gonna have to show me that wall you're refering to.

Who? Vicente Fox?

No.

Heyoo

Oh good, I'm glad Mexico believes in open borders and welcomes all of South America with open arms.

>mexico doesn't believe in walls

what are they going to say when they look through their eyes and see one? guess they'll have to believe in it then.

I must have skimmed over that part. "Walls divide us" was too distracting for my American education. Maybe he should have a reality show if he wants me to know his name.

Now you knowing Fox transforms the response from retarded, to amusing.

Hey guys. Remember Mexican warlock? Let's hope he comes back with a prediction.

We do, just no reason for them to stay. Most want to go to the US anyways.

They believe it if an image of the virgin Mary appears on it. They'll probably worship it.

I see lost of spics making a house today.

>I reject the wall

It's ok El presidente the wall rejects you too

I know right?

See man, the joke dosen't work because in order to skim the text, you need to reat at least the first words, and the first words says who Peña is. It even has two different colors.

well its going on the american side, so he doesn't really have a say does he?

so is the president of Mexico gonna tear down that wall on the Guatemalan border?

Texas and Arizona can literally expand to touch each other now.

You mean the jungle?

We have a say on whether or not we pay for it. Well, at least we have a say.
Our president is a cuck for US though. He'll tell us anything but sell us out in the end.

Stop spreading false facts. Or don't complain when the left does the same

see

Of course Mexico doesn't want to be divided; they're parasites that would love the southern border.

they don't believe in walls? what about rooves or ledges? floors?

Now this is a Mexican intellectual.

seriously memes aside did he say anything bad about the wall on the Guatemalan border?
that Mexico built.

> Walls make it harder for cartels to get across the border.

Fucking bean-niggers.

He should just say it. "We're thieves who prefer to take other peoples' shit rather than build a country worth a fuck."

I think the the Mexican President should tear down the border between Mexico and Guatemala before he starts not-believing in walls

> REKT

There is no wall on their southern border you idiot

Looks like a red wall with a gate. Was your point supposed to be this isn't a wall?

Nobu bringing the heat

>mexico has a wall with guatemala

it's more of a fence faggot.

Oh, my bad. a 20 foot long wall is indeed a wall. Sorry about that.

Do you pretend it stretches across the entire border?

>no they don't.

>LOOK A GAP IN THE WALL GUARDED BY MEN WITH MILITARY HARDWARE
>THE BOARDER IS PRACTICALLY OPEN, DRUMPF IS FINISHED

There isn't a fencing exists around checkpoints, it's not a barrier along the entire border

based mexican neighbor.

neighbor as in a neighborhood, not living in your fucking house and taking you car to work.

*There's fencing around checkpoints

so what we don't either. YET

Just... Oh god. Just look up how much Mexico spends on 'patrol' lol it's hilarious.

That's my answer to you.

Yes you do. Look at Tijuana Checkpoint you dumb.

I don't pretend anything, but you can't see where the wall starts and ends. It looks really tall though, at least 10 feet high. And they even have officials standing at the gate making it a checkpoint, no universal free access. I'm not the one who posted the picture or made any claims, I'm just pointing out what I see.

>it's not a barrier along the entire border

he's mad because we're changing nafta to not allow mexico to leech off the usa

shut your fucking mouth im from here. know nothing

Ok. Then go on Google Maps, and just zoom in between these two towns.

Attached is a preview for what you will see.

The only real border is a natural border that is created by the jungle.
I am pretty sure the border between Canada and the U.S. is stricter than between Guatemala and Mexico.

How do you not believe in walls lmao

>we're talking about checkpoints you dumb

did you lose track of what the original argument was?

A god damn leaf snow mexican saying stupid stuff, do you know of El chapo tunnels right?

The truth is the wall will benefit Mexico as much as the US.
The drugs flowing over the border end up fueling the cartels which is basically responsible for all of the corruption and crime every social ill the Mexicans have. Those Taco niggers are just too stupid to see it.

Trying to borrow some time to improve his 12% approval ratings.

Doesn't realize borrowing time is only worse, kinda like drinking coffee. Trump wouldn't forgive for repeated offenses.

more like you need to back track the links.

And the U.S will have the infrastructure and tools like GPR to flood out would-be diggers. The wall will likely act as a base of operations for people guarding the wall.

It's over Mexico.

I'm sure it is, too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadians are even stricter than the US at that border as well.

Thanks for the pic and info on the Mexican Guatemalan border.

Interestingly both are in the right, the border has highly controlled areas and other places which are poorly vigilated. The former help the pass of illega stuffl while the other is a facade to simulate that they do something.

Yea sounds about right.

maybe he should have done something about all the fucking mestizos then

This negro knows what's up

Of course he doesn't.

Agreed. In México he is more hated than Trump for this same reason.

>that flag
kek. of course

Mexican intellectuals have a populist crusade against the president, he is a giant douche and work for globalist interests. Right now no one with a little of common sense believes that he is gonna miss the negotiation. Basically whatever he do, everyone shits on him.

You can't say he didn't deserve it, though.

I love to see him fall even lower. With a JUST wig everywhere, even in common media sites.

>Mexico does not believe in walls.

We're painfully aware of this.

Did anyone notice when Sean spicer said his name it sounded like president piñata? I had a good laff. I think it was the first press conference.

This. Guy's just a tool.

i think they'll start believing when the construction workers arrive LOL

I wasn't joking.

There is no fence, user. If there is one then show me.

but they have a wall on their southern border

>military hardware
kek'd

Why doesn't Mexico make Guatemala pay for its wall tho?

Mexico will pay for our wall and can't even finish theirs hahaha

Good, I'd rather be divided from that stinking shitpile of a country.

Stop posting this shit. The media in both countries are just playing with you fucks. The more you post stupid shit like this the more you give it value. It's meaningless. Mexico will pay.

You know what Trump would say:

pack your bags and 10 feet taller. enrique.

So the thing you call a "wall" on the southern border is just a river and secondly I see no reason why mexico should pay for the wall. In all honesty, if the US wants to build it, they should pay for it.

If this thread is any indication, nobody is giving it value. They are laughing at the guy who says "Walls will divide us." Because that's the whole point.

Yeah your president is a massive tool

why would we want to unite with mexico?