So, when Trump will end these Radical Islamic Terrorism?

ISIS Enshrine a Theology of Rape

>He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

>“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity.

>“He kept telling me this is ibadah,”she said, using a term from Islamic scripture meaning worship.

>“He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, ‘What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.’ And he said, ‘No, it’s allowed. It’s halal,’ ” said the teenager, who escaped in April with the help of smugglers after being enslaved for nearly nine months.

Source:
nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/islamic-state-keeps-price-list-selling-spoils-name-allah-christians-yazidi-sex-slaves-young-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=LLJncuS_-IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hot

>One 34-year-old Yazidi woman, who was bought and repeatedly raped by a Saudi fighter in the Syrian city of Shadadi, described how she fared better than the second slave in the household — a 12-year-old girl who was raped for days on end despite heavy bleeding.

>“He destroyed her body. She was badly infected. The fighter kept coming and asking me, ‘Why does she smell so bad?’ And I said, she has an infection on the inside, you need to take care of her,” the woman said.

>Unmoved, he ignored the girl’s agony, continuing the ritual of praying before and after raping the child.

>“I said to him, ‘She’s just a little girl,’ ” the older woman recalled. “And he answered: ‘No. She’s not a little girl. She’s a slave. And she knows exactly how to have sex.’ ’’

>“And having sex with her pleases God,” he said.

Source:

>Price
>Merchandise

>$169.21 ……………… Yazidi or Christian, all children, aged 1 to 9 years
>$126.91 ………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 10 to 20
>$84.60 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 20 to 30
>$63.45 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 30 to 40
>$42.30 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 40 to 50

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/islamic-state-keeps-price-list-selling-spoils-name-allah-christians-yazidi-sex-slaves-young-1/

where are the feminists protest for this? instead of doing #womanmarch

Next Thursday.

I just cannot and will not ever understand the pleasure some derive from rape. I mean, if you're going to have sex with a little child, you may as well do it nicely. Raping and causing harm, terror and pain is just disgusting, cruel and sadistic.

Fucking Muslims/.

Try posting this on facejew, Twitter, Instagram and tumblr. Post it, add more data to it. Research on rampant rape of migrants in Middle East as well, there's so many. Collect all news like these, and keep posting on famous social networks.

This will destroy you, your name and psyche. You will end up becoming a sex deviant yourself or a depressed mess like many Sup Forumstards. Hopefully you'll be able to open up this topic to more people before your decline.

I doubt world governments would do anything tho, UN is a cuck, and only hellfire and destruction of the Islamic religion would fix this problem.

>Muslim
"RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM!" by Trump

He's pointing out and naming the problem through softer words, but deep down, I'm sure Trump knows and understands the true nature of most Muslims. He just doesn't say so publicly.

We will see what he truly thinks through his actions.

Say what you will, but this would solve the ">tfw no gf" problem for good, and for bargain prices!

>freedom of religion
Why must be allow Islam but not Nationalism?

On top you get a pure gf

But... but we gotta be pc

>mfw considering going there to buy one, "use it" for a while, re-sell it back on the market, and then gtfo

how do you choose, m8?

Of course the cheapest one

sounds like that bitch got a true taste of islam
still not welcome to put her sorry sandnigger ass in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=LLJncuS_-IU

Reminder that this desert pedo death cult is being aided by and is collaborated with by Western goverments

Ya

You see

In our society, women imply they have a price tag in most cases

In their society, men place price tags on them

and we act like theres that much of a difference. lol

We should honestly nuke the entire region.

Crusades when?