Why do liberals wear this piece of shit cloth?

Why do liberals wear this piece of shit cloth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they have the liberty to do so. Kek confirms

Mostly because it's trendy trash and they eat that shit up.

Occasionally you'll see some of those represent solidarity with terrorist savages.

Why do you cover your head in disobedience of Corinthians?

They like to pretend all non whites have some sacred wisdom and we're all too savage to get it - but by wearing this they're "in" on it.

They do it with plenty of culture trinkets.....if you're not from/in the middle east you've no business wearing that thing.

Wait hold on, I'm Arab, does this mean they are appropriating muh culture?

We should make this into a mainstream issue, tie it to islamophobia or something, and then trash all the celebrities who have worn it and brand them as racists.

I wore a little scarf once when I was flying across the Atlantic Ocean from New York to Turkey and I was mentally prepared to fight to the death inside a fucking metal tube. Because it was comfy. Don't judge too much based on clothes

I'm not a libtard but I have one and wear it innawoods because it's comfy as fuck. They're really nice in the summer, cool enough for hot temps but provide good sun protection for your neck and keep your sling and plate carrier from chafing.

Plus it just makes me feel like pic related.

I thought the trend started with the war in the afghanistan. I know some soldiers were issued or bought kerchiefs because they were functional, then the fashion bled over here.

>I'm an edgy rebel the scarf

Most of people don't know about it's origin anyway.

I used to wear them when I lived in a desert, because fuck sand. Now I wear them in the mountains because, fuck snow. IDK why people wear them for fashion, but they can be pretty handy.

I hate that libs and hipsters have ruined these things. I love then, they're comfy af for about any weather depending on how you wear it. Wrapping it around your face is a good way to keep it protected in bad weather too.

I bought one in Israel

It's a good rag for cooking

Muh sand niggers

I know it's a sand nigger thing, but it is stylish as fuck.

It looks great with my M65 jacket. TerrorWave

A shemagh?

I got one when I was going to go hiking in the southwest, excellent for keeping the sun off my neck and sand from whipping my face

That Taylor swift gif is sucking me in I can escape. It's man nip

I also hate how badly liberals and hipsters ruined them. O well, I'm still gonna wear mine.

I can understand the practicality and why soldiers and Arabs wear them.
But I cant understand why would twinky cunt wear them paired with skinny jeans.
Everytime I see something like that, I have a terrible need to punch him in the face.

STOP APPROPRIATING MY ISLAMIC CULTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im never messaging you again. I know lots of posters who are more professional than you and better at what they do. You're just a bigot.

>Tfw glasses fetish
>every girl wearing glasses is a nutjob now
Liberals truly ruin everything they touch.

Maybe in 2006

>he doesn't wear a shemagh
are you prepared for ANYTHING?

they think it's fashionable, and eh, you do feel kinda operator with it on, but to them it's a mix between fetishizing middle eastern culture and wearing a scarf that doesn't make you overheat in the summer, we all know how much hipsters love scarves.

jeans were also something that was made for practicality and became normalized. They still have their uses in certain climates, I just find they become dirty too quickly. Besides, fashion has to go SOMEWHERE. It'll pass.

I only see them in the winter and they're usually on someone trying to keep the snow out of their face.

Then again most of them around here are former or active military because the base is so close.

I always assumed it was an Afghanistan war culture carry over. Why hipsters do it is beyond me.
I've heard about them wearing them with t-shirts and long sleeves. I take mine off when I get inside anywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh

They are used to show solidarity with the "Palestinian" cause. Though in the west for at least the last few years they are just a trendy accessory.

This is ok.

This is not ok.

Fuck pol, literally associate everything with liberals