Sup Forums, im in a crisis situation. Here is an overview

Sup Forums, im in a crisis situation. Here is an overview

>Be white, but ginger and short so cant get much
>There is nice, cute, Indian girl who I like and she likes me back (somehow)
>inb4 race-mixing is bad
>she even accepts my support of the god emperor, and we are from the Bay Area so its a miracle she did
>we are super compatible, but...
>she only has a green card despite being here for 20 years (she came when she was 3) and with Donald's position it could mean deportation
>this is unlikely due to her family being very American, but some of her relatives will be deported and she cant visit them and come back

What do I do? Do I support her cause or stay the course? Any tips to keep her safe? Thanks

>TLDR: I have an Indian gf who may be deported due to green card. what do

>pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization
youtube.com/watch?v=mWPYkQYdbcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CUM
>IN
>BUM

what a shit post.

No Trump is not gonna deport her. No Trump is not gonna deport her family just on the basis that they are immigrants.

Indians are honorary.

That being said there's a chance she's using you for a ticket into American citizenship.

Be careful.

I don't see why she would be deported if she's been enabled to enter and stay in the country legally. Are there term limits for the green card? If not, she should be fine. "Criminals" (illegal immigrants who commit crime beyond the initial trespass) are the biggest target.

There's always marriage. I don't think Indians are at the top of the deportation list though.

So sick of this fake shit. Im ginger and short and every chick ive fucked has been a model. Im seeing two atm.
You lying brown maggot.

Live your life (assuming you're not roleplaying). Just be pro white and work towards white interests. Have white presenting kids and fuck your poo. A white goy gay is ideal, but at le 60% you're less likely to find one.

Just start a life in India when she gets deported there. Love is stronger than location.

h1b is under threat, not so much green card which will only become harder to obtain later. she already has it so she's fine

the way to a desi girl's heart is through her family; if you're serious then start there

She's just using you to gain her citizenship. You have to deport her user.

I don't think she will be deported. She's not illegal.

Be happy man, do what it takes.
Just don't end up cucked.

depends on the indian 100%, if she is jain or other high caste she is okay for breeding. You still should not throw away your genes by race mixing though

Ffs stop replying it obviously some poo poster

>"inb4 race-mixing is bad"
It is though you faggot. Do you want a genetic dead-end that will grow up with more risks for problems as your child, user? Don't put that damn eternal curse into your kid's bloodstream.
T. Hapa.

>has green card
>isn't legal resident
pick one, and actually only one.

Fear is a horrifying thing you know and the media is trying so very hard to push it

I can recognize fear-mongering but a lot of people can't

even than it's really not reassuring. the problem isn't really trump but the people he's leading, many of which assume immigrants are NOT patriotic and thus, not american. the media is really pushing that and idiotic protesters isn't helping

i am a patriotic chinese american girl. i love USA. i would never burn the american flag and no matter how much i like to meme and shitpost occasionally, i am always grateful for being born here. my parents came here from british hong kong and we all work hard and pay taxes.

yet everytime trump makes an anti-chinese tweet, i can't help but feel a bit scared. sure, the CCP is a pile of shit, but a lot of chinese people don't like to be associated with them. there's also territory china claim's that don't want to be apart of china or associated with the CCP

but uneducated people look at the words he says and listening to his speeches, they will look at me and instantly assume "looks chinese, trump said this about china, there = unpatriotic and bad"

How does that make me feel? Scared and unwelcome

this is why many redpilled hardworking asian people that aren't brainwashed college liberals didn't vote or voted for 3rd party

They aren't though majority of immigrants are parasites.
They interviewed some asians here that backed up the fact saying the majority of the asian community isn't patriotic or loyal to the nation.

>leave her
>ask god for forgiveness
>see her being deported
>get white gf

That's actually funny that there is not a single mention of fucking naturalization after 5 years on a GC.
uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization

I'm on a GC myself, and the only thing that slightly worries me is that thay cancel DV and start repealing DV green cards, but that's unlikely.

The ones born in Australia or the immigrants?

She has to go back

You have to look past the fact that she supposedly likes you and see what she's really after: citizenship by marriage. What else can she get from that? The ability to bring over all her family members from India. I'm Hawaiian and this is a tactic many Filipino women here use on middle aged Japanese and white men. They prey on them, coax them into marriage, and then convince their cuck husband to allow all her relatives to live in their house and live off of him.

>who may be deported due to green card

Uhhh, 'no'. Unless she commits a felony or doesn't renew her Green Card, she won't be deported. Stop listening to fake news faggot.

>using the name field
>fucking b8
GO PLS NOW

i can't answer for other immigrants (and i have a feeling it has less to do with them being immigrants and more with the shitty religion they carry over) but asian immigrants are different. pre-1970, majority of the asian immigrants came from South Korea, Hong Kong and the southern part of China. Many of these people left their countries because they actually wanted to pursue the american dream and hated being apart of a failing economy. Many of these immigrants speak Cantonese

The newer chinese immigrants are brain washed by the mass social media and are unpatriotic rich mainlanders. They also bypass immigration restrictions with $$$$ as opposed to pity for being dark skinned. that's something that can only be solved by fixing the corruption in the immigration system

LEPRECHAUN'D

>yet everytime trump makes an anti-chinese tweet, i can't help but feel a bit scared
The fact that you initially feel fear does have consequences in the larger scale. The obvious difference is that white people would never even question their loyalty or feel threatened when Trump, obviously, at some point have to position himself relative to the rest of the world. A lot of people stick to a narrative where they can fit in and where they can justify their own existance. Of course you tell yourself that you are patriotic, but especially, and maybe subconsiously so, towards the principles that justify your own existance in the US.

Trump needs to make it easier for hot/smart immigrants to get in and kick out all underacheving shitskins

Trump isn't going to immediately deport all illegal immigrants. He said his first priority is identifying illegal immigrants that are criminals. Those will be the first to go.

After that it will probably be undocumented illegal immigrants. Ones who have never had a visa or green card.

For people like your girlfriend they can likely get out of deportation by working towards citizenship. I doubt Trump would deport anyone who is actively working towards citizenship.

Dim sum go home.

Their all immigrants to me but the time frame is irrelevant.
You have new immigrants resenting the other immigrants because they believe they are jeopardising their future as intergrated citizens.
It must come to a shock to the left that some immigrants genuinely want to fit in but their reputation is being ruined by the ungrateful mass of theiving parasites that came with them.

>yet everytime trump makes an anti-chinese tweet, i can't help but feel a bit scared.
War with China is inevitable.

>Do I supper her cause
How could you possibly do that? Either she gets deported or she doesn't. Your made up emotional dilemma doesn't affect the law, and if you impede on it over brown pussy then you should go to jail.

>fallout becomes real life
Truly the best times

>race-mixing is bad

Only if you are a white man from western civilization. You´re just a ginger burger and a manlet. Dont be a fool, nigger. Marry the subhuman and be happy.

I don't think so user. She's fought her family so she can be with me, and when I asked her about it she said I matter more. That seems like a keeper to me. But Ill be wherry, you never know

marry and breed her, totally serious. Do it.

Put an anchor baby in her.

yes, except what is he asking god for?

>cum inside her
>halfling child
>gets permanent visa
>divorces you
>takes half your stuff
>fucks niggers
>your daughter and wife both fucking nigger
Oh wait that sounds like a bad idea.

Look, you are right now on what's considered one of the worst places of the internet, full of trolls and what not. Well we both know it's not true, but that's not the point.

Yet I dare you to find a single faggot not being a troll or a libuhral CTR shill not able to differentiate between nationalist/republican and pro-democracy chinese people from today's Taiwan and pre-1997 Hong Kong, and commie chinese people.

Once you explain very briefly your situation, you have nothing to worry about. Even the most inbred redneck would understand.

You're pro democracy (real democracy where people vote)
You're pro west
You're still attached to your chinese heritage which is ok

What's the problem ? There's nothing to fear.

>gets permanent visa
already has one according to op

unless "green card" means something else in the gay area?

bitch should be looking to naturalise anyway if she's going to spend her life as an american, then she can vote for trump in 2020

I'm a ginger as well user.
Don't do it, wait for a redhead girl. we must secure the existence of our people and a future for redhead children.

is she dark indian or white indian? Either way you're screwed because the white indian girls are stuck up and the dark indian girls are, well dark and undesirable.

>has a greencard, here legally
>abloo bloo bloo trump's going to deport her

She should probably leave your ass because you're apparently retarded.

Ha Gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWPYkQYdbcM

>Indian girl
>bay area
Fremont?

>How does that make me feel? Scared and unwelcome
Do what my wife does and tell the cunts to fuck off

>citizenship by marriage
not necessary if she's already a permanent resident (which is all marriage gets you in most countries, foreign spouses have to earn citizenship like anyone else)

>SHAMROCKED

Every time one of you autists makes one of these shitty threads trying to get actual advice from Sup Forums on relationships and whatnot it makes me mad. Like what do you expect to get out of it, you're just going to get Sup Forums memes and like the beta autist you are you're going to apply those memes to your life and ruin your chances with some rare, nice girl

Get off the internet and figure shit out yourself before you ruin it all you retard

>Bay Area
>Ginger

Justin?

> greencard
> 20 years

Uhm, apply for citizenship? It'll take 3-9 months and you're golden. What's holding her up?

Also, a green card = legal resident alien = no deportation.