Things being said in the Hillary Timeline

I'm bored

Trump TV's so fucking based. Almost makes the whole thing worth it... Almost.

so glad that racist loser lost
-msnbc, cnn, fox, bbc

I'm just glad all those alt-right losers got sent to the camps for re-education. It's for the best.

who knew russia would bomb yellowstone and engulf america in ash?

I sure am glad I reserved my space in the Vault early! I hope they got hentai in there. :(

AHAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO. 8 MORE YEARS OF TEARS WHITE BOI

Your Vault is the hentai tentacle rape vault. Your entire post-Hillary life is dressing as a girl and being violated by rad tentacles.

rigged

The world is so much better now.

Nothing because the world is bathed in nuclear fire

See? I told you I was fucking better than you!

IT'S HAPPENING

Trump Corporation Threatens to Leave United States. Pres. Clinton: "You're fired, Donald"

White Supremacy Lost, But We'll Never Forget The White Supremacists Who Showed Themselves - Huffington Post

Just Because A Woman Won, Doesn't Mean Sexism Is Dead - Huffington Post

Women Who Changed History, A Look Back At The Women Who Wouldn't Sit Down and Be Quiet - Time Magazine

I literally thank the Lord that Trump won

Imagine what Alex Jones would be saying

I'm being deployed next week to Russia. What should I expect lads?

SHE'S GOD YOU RACIST

Russians hacked the election and nearly allowed [bigot] to win, which is why I'm glad Hillary is abolishing the electoral college.

- gop

Why it's racist if you let the Russians get the first strike

Kek

Cuckservative politicians should be flipping burgers

box nood muffaga niggera booga KFC lol DAT orange lost da erection 2 an old whit craca jewes *grabs dick* - CNN,FOX,BBC.....

"It's been three days since they dropped the bombs. All of them. We're all that's left. If only we knew... If only we could go back..."

I can't believe how backward and racist I was, Hillary's reprogramming camp showed me the light

the w[CENSORED]rho[CENSORED] [CENSORED]

THIS USER HAS BEEN DELETED FOR TRUTH APPROPRIATION