What's the redpilled approach to anger

Lately I have been absolutely infuriated with a small group of people who were very very very close to me for damn near 3 decades. They betrayed me in a very fucked up way and turned my cousin, who is like a sister to me, against me with lies. The ENTIRE FAMILY that is left agrees with me after hearing both sides, I'm not being irrational. I won't go into the details on exactly why I'm pissed, but it has nothing to do with politics or anything related to that. I know this board is about politics but this is the only crowd on Sup Forums I relate with aside from /k/, and I feel like they wouldn't give such good advice. I feel like I am on my last straw... no I don't mean murder or guns... but I am about to take some baseball bats to knees and I have done it before long ago so it isn't beyond me. I'm not being edgy, just trying to explain why I am worried about my state of mind because I don't want to go too far.

I do not want to go through with violence at all but my instincts tell me to. How does one go about dealing with betrayal and anger? I've never felt this pissed in my life. My folks are dead now so I don't have them to ask for advice, and they were the only people I talked to about my problems growing up. I didn't even tell my shrinks when I was younger half of what I told my parents.
Sorry if I'm a little erratic and don't make sense, but what do? What's some good literature or advice to put a good picture on the whole grand-scheme-of-things? I need something to put me at ease because I am hard pressed right now doing it by myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_Anger/Book_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gassing kikes and starting race wars is a great way to relieve pent up aggression

greentext or gtfo

to be clear, you need to post a greentext with enough relevant info to let the fashmind help you

Remove kebab.

Sounds like a start.
Just a little drunk right now and I don't think I can put green text right now in a incoherent way.

Okay that makes absolute sense

Plus I don't know how to green text it without including details of interfamilial drama which would annoy even me, if it weren't me.
How about this
>tl;dr what's the best way of dealing with extreme anger. What are some red pilled philosophers/leaders/whatever that talk about this?

Story or fuck off.

Be like water you tubby bitch.

Read Seneca as he gives a good base for Roman Stoicism. While not exactly Red Pilled it is a great foundation to hold the line and accept what it.

punching bag

Was going to suggest the same. Anger arises naturally, but giving in to anger isn't a rational response. Even if you want revenge, it's better to plot it out soberly and viciously rather than give in to primal pathos like some kind of woman.

Physical exercise is best. Beat some shit up or lift heavy weights.
Use the anger as fuel for your journey

Channel your anger into being more successful than them.

>asking friendless nihilists how to deal with anger

The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius is a good start. Anger is part of being human, but you have to deal with it or it will consume you.

No story no advice faggot
>you right now

This. It's an anonymous fucking imageboard, OP. You can't cock-tease us this way and expect help, and you have no good excuse on why you can't tell us the story.

I hold a lot of anger too, I don't have any friends because of it. I'm mostly angry about the damage the pharmakikes did to me and also my people's genocide.

Anger is good motivator, use it to make yourself great again.

read Seneca, 'on anger'. It will change your life.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_Anger/Book_I

This user.

They only harm themselves.

I punched my ottoman an hour ago imagnining it was a Turk, felt great. No joke
I do that all the time, 6'1" at 185 and not an ounce of fat. I used to be fat about a year and a half ago though, lost over 70 lbs in fat.
Good advice, just curious how though?
kek
Thank you very much, I will read that.
far from it
sorry to hear that

You cut them out of your life and focus on lifting, fucking uni sluts ascend making more money for doing less work.

Im 28, uni is out of question

Get a gun and kill all of them.

have 11, no way