Pubs and Bars

What ever happened to the great meeting place of our forefathers. Also why is American bars so inferior to aussie and british pubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12199955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> a returning Australian soldier recounts Gallipoli, colorized

what the fuck is going on in this picture

>flooding
>still at bar when surrounded by sewage

ultimate shitposting

Don't ask Aussies about the Emu War while they're standing on your carpet.

Straya gives zero fucks

American bars are places people go to so they can get drunk and find someone to fuck. That's why most of them suck.

If we had actual establishments where men met, drank, and had interesting discussion instead of what we have now, it would certainly be better.

Funny you say that. I never went to pubs before studying in the U.K. I studied for 5 years there and ended up attending lots of pubs, making friends, kissing slags, etc. Went on a long travel in Europe after graduation, always capped the day off in a pub, made new friends and talked to lots of people.

I got back to the USA and went to pubs for the first time and pretty much everyone thought I was weird for talking to random people, girls thought I was hitting on them, etc.

Nothing stops a strayan from his pot and parmie

Minor flooding, meat raffle still had to be called so they had to stay open

You guys are alright

How friendly is the banter in europubs. This is a very important question as I need to know how to tune my banter

The internet happened. Girls can get hit on from anywhere now, they now longer need those places to have their egos inflated.

GUYS, I MADE THIS POLL, VOTE IN IT:

strawpoll.me/12199955

VOTE.
VOTE.
VOTE.
VOTE.

Why does so many places have the word hotel in front of them yet i see no place to actually stay the night.

Underrated

I used to be a chef of one nice place and all and i made everything in house.
Then bc passed a law that lets kids in till 8pm and my owner went full kike to cater to family's and forced me to make muh menu small portions and healthy and all the regulars hated it so i left.

Now the place is closing in 6 months pubs are great and fuck families go to a chain resturant you cunts

Urban sprawl and Puritanical anti-drinking culture means bars aren't knitted into the social fabric of the USA like they are in other countries. Once you graduate from college and certainly once you're in your 30s bars are considered seedy and disreputable. Sad situation but it is what it is.

>why is American bars so inferior
Women. Next.

>Letting mother nature tell you when you can and can't go to the pub

Bitch can flood the town and the pub as much as she likes, I'll fucking swim there.

Ten bucks for a pint, very pricey to drink at an Aussie pub nowadays. At least in US and Europe it's affordable to stay out for a bit.

someone make a meme of the goodimights turning into pubs like animorphs

You sound like a faggot. Check it out for yourself and gain experience ya daft cunt

10 Dollarydoos? My fuck, and I thought Canadas booze price was fucked up

I live in a pretty ethnic area where all the pubs are dying out.

It's just sikhs & wasps that use them now. Pretty interesting I guess