Australia has a coon problem

how much do you hate Australian coons?

lazy, good for absolutely nothing sub-humans and their self-loathing white leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mN7h134ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking hell, I thought we had it bad with the women protesting with vagina costumes

this takes social justice to a whole new level

>girl wearing commie shirt
Damn, so progressive.

>smash the state
Aren't these people the biggest supporters of the state?

firstly...fuck the media...left wing scum...second....we all hate coons and Muslims.

one we can deport and the other we can just tell to shut the fuck up.

these people are just retards.

most of them are also university students.

Who cares? this country is full of shitskins

this is why we should do a treaty. if they had to pay for their own state they would not be so keen to smash it

>TFW the lefties chimped out in Sydney this time and not Melbourne

Feels good man.

we can fix that tho....oh a parking fine....deported cunt.

Aboriginals are just another popular bandwagon for pseudo intellectual Commie agitators to ride on.

On any other day they'd cross the road to avoid being stabbed by them like normal people do.

They're nowhere near as bad as the niggers in the US

so they are not shooting cops.....yet...

You fucking nazis, my abo friends and me will find every single one of you.

That's because they can't shoot at each other but if they could they would.

I live rural and have seen them sleep on roads and side walks, fight with bottles in the street, they can get really fucking violent over something small like "OH GUBBA YA FUCKING DRANK MUH LAST VB YA CUNT" then fists start flying.

This. Pussy white bois cant compete with the aboriginal superior MAN

You just replied to yourself you faggot, take note of your color coded ID.

>defiling the abo flag with a symbol made from a different culture
We need to somehow turn this around on the left by claiming that Africans are trying to steal aboriginal land and their culture and flag

>Aren't these people the biggest supporters of the state?
They certainly gain the most from it.

Leafs are FAR worse.

But, your accents are stupid.

Paul Hogan is a fag.

ooga booga
Hows the 62 iq treating ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Obligatory

ogga booga can i have ciggy bruv?

I worked in the federal public service for 12 months. The amount of Abo ass kissing you have to go through there is astonishing.

probably more chance of finding me than a job tho.

gold

if the white left wants to start reconciliation, they can always sign their own homes over to the local land council.

two faced bastards...

>implying they own land

cmon now dawg

they live in perpetual sharehouses. some random bloke and woman you live with are now quasi-parents to the children born into these clownboxes

wut

true

They completely rely on the state. My mate is an abbo. Hes in housing commission, 3 bedroom house by himself. His ex is in housing commission, his other ex is in housing commission, his sister is in a brand new housing commission house. All of them are on single parent pensions. They all have partners on the dole also. His sister and boyfriend combined get $1800 per fortnight plus free housing.

Also obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mN7h134ac

Not even sure these wankers even know what they want anymore, why is it so confusing to try and understand the workings behind these degenerates? Also, Australian United Nationalists when?

>wise man bangs two sticks together and makes weird noises
E B I N
B
I
N