This is how we pay for that wall

Why dont you guys sell us guns? We need them against the cartels and you guys produce em. Say you sell them at a 250% of what they would cost up there in the US.(People will pay for it)
You force the Governnment to legalize guns here in Mexico with the agreement that we will not manufacture any.
Be sure that there will be a gun for every Mexican so that's 121 million guns or more.

So say you make a good $1200 on every gun you sell in Mexico so that is:

$1200x121,000,000= $145,200,000,000 Dollars.

other Benefits:
-We mexicans fuck the cartels and stop running away to the north

So its the Cartels fault eh?

Why won't you just let us overthrow you're government and make you a protectorate? Seriously, why do you protect your shitty corrupt leaders? The cartels wouldn't exist if not for them.

Nah, you beaners have proven you can't be trusted with guns. Witness Los Angeles.

It would never happen. Pretty sure your government is corrupt and the cartels are on it's payroll. Probably ours too. The guns would probably just be bought by the Mexican gov. and sold to the cartels.

What about texas? 39% Beaner

Call up Germoney and ask for 6 trillion

If they refuse or charge interest, call them racist nazis and they will be forced to surrender.

Im all for it. As long as I can have a gun to protect myself ill do whatever. And some others would to.

>outie
discarded

You can import them from other countries.

If we tried to sell them to you by conventional means, the cartels would likely intercept the shipments.

You need military action to take out those slimeballs, unfortunately.

Even if we could somehow deliver the weapons to you, there is only one place in all of Mexico where one can legally purchase a gun. Otherwise, going through the black market will mean dealing with the cartels.

Youre always talking about Greater Mexico.
We should have a Greater Texas. Tell me, what are the "white" parts of Mexico that we should take. 40% minimum is reasonable I think.

SO:
** Make private gun sales easier.
** Build more gun stores.

Then we'll have places to deliver guns for distribution.

The US supplies most of the guns in Mexico right now. Mexicans living in the us buy them and then smuggle them across the border. Where do you think the cartels are getting their guns?

There is a corridor of spanish colonial cities that run from Queretaro to Durango. Also Monterrey are very white and right now the capital of the north. the State of Sinaloa is very white too.

>why do you protect your shitty corrupt leaders?
We don't
you are welcome to try I dont think most people will mind as long as you dont kill many civillians

Well yeah but they only get to the cartels. Also no lawful citizen would risk 30 years in prison for carrying a gun. (That is the law right now) Cartels dont give a fuck because the police are their employees.

Sure, so you guys can form lá ISÉS. I'm not dumb, I know where you're going with this. We fell for that in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine. You won't fool us again.

Or, you pay for the wall, and solve your own problems.
You'll have a couple million more Joses and Juanitas to throw at the cartels.

>second amendment was designed with muskets in mind, it shouldnt apply to all modern weapons
>first amendment was designed with judeochristian religions in mind, it shouldnt apply to all modern religions

>eat this apple
No.

oh jeez, fucking owned.

>>implying the average mexican can afford a $1200 gun

>Baltic state scenario
>civil war with state of the art weapon from a country that is landlocked with America
Nice try Amigo

Relax, hombre. We'll soon run your country similar to how we do things in Puerto Rico. The US military will be dropping bombs on cartel strongholds no later than January 2018. We'll make Mexico great again by turning it into an unincorporated territory of the United States

ANNEXICO 2018

Bro people already pay that ammount in the black market, but not everyone buys one because they can get you practically life in prison

Also, you guys will pay for the wall. You don't know just how much funding we give you guys for your food. Those food could easily be produced through a federal farmers subsidized program if need be(if Mexico refuses to sell produce to US). Where will your funding come from then? Not China...

No actually they pay about 2000 in the black market

All this options that Trump has are always screwing a middlemen.

In this one you screw the food producer
-In the tariff one you screw the buyers
-In the remmitances you screw the financial insitutions who send the money

BRB FULL DICTATORSHIP. Also strong economics.

I am merely arguing logistics mane. Not hating on mexico, amigo.

Why can't the folks down there just run the country themselves? Like what's their fucking problem you know?

They literally have no internal income I believe.

No I mean they have people, land, resources, etc. and there's no reason not to get their shit together. There was once a day not too long ago that people felt a natural friendship with the beaners compared to all other nations other than maybe GB or something, because they are our neighbors. Not too long ago it was many people's default vacation destination for example. How things have changed.

Now they have destroyed their good will with us, let their country fall into shambles and corruption to the point where people don't even want to go there, then they seemed happy to let their own mess spill over to the United States. Fuck em, in all honesty it's amazing how much of this nonsense the American people have tolerated, and Mexico knows deep down they've basically been getting away with murder so they have to expect at some point we would come down hard right?

Mexicans are so fucking backwards. Economically left and anti gun while being social conservative lmao