Well, is he right?

Well, is he right?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/25/vicente_fox_mexican_president_should_not_meet_with_trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arable_land
cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/immigration/mexican-booklet.pdf
sre.gob.mx/tramites/consulares/guiamigrante/)
cfif.org
sre.gob.mx/tramites/consulares/guiamigrante
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao why would the us need nafta? Mexicos economic growth is mostly thanks to having the us as a partner.

Half-right.

We both can live without NAFTA, both sides would adjust to a new normal.

He's just making an ass out of himself with this screeching hyperbole.

Fox is really setting himself up to get fucking dickslapped. He's going to really embarrass himself like this.

Mexico's economy is barely holding on with NAFTA I can only watch with a smile as the spics riot over gas that costs less then a fucking dollar.

We were all good friends, The three caballeros, what happened?

usa is completely autarkic

They need us more than vice-versa, the US could easily be self sufficient, Mexico would implode without foreign investment, imports, and exports.

You're retarded, Lucas. Nafta shit only benefits USA and ((("""Mexican"""))) Oligarchs. That is like saying England having Las Malvinas is good for Argentina's economy.

Mexico has more natural resources than USA, inbred fuck. USA needs foreign resources. That's why your shitty Jewish overlords made NAFTA. By shitting on NAFTA Trump is doing us a favor. Obviously the change affect us but it can turn good for us. Less trades with USA is liberty to Mexico.

Racism has blinded the baby man mind of Drumpfberg and he can't notice that pulling off NAFTA is only bad for USA.

Soon

>Mexico has more natural resources that USA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well he is right, "we" as in him and his cartel buddies can live fine, the Mexican people are fucked if NAFTA was gone

Or maybe because many of you couldn't follow the rules and come here the legal way

america first happened

>no rebuttal

I bet you can only parrot what your daddy inbred shit Donald Jew Trump says

You depend on us a lot of livestock, oil, vegetables and fruits.

Not really, it fucked over the middle class more since they won't be able to buy their fancy iphones and macs, the peasants live from farming and trading in the rural parts of mexico so NAFTA doesn't matter to them.

Still, middle class will be unhappy but it'll pass, we'll just end up buying sony and samsung products more.

>Mexico
>prospects

I didn't know this was YLYL

>the Mexican people are fucked if NAFTA was gone

Not if they usurp and said they had enough. Depends if him and his cartel buddies would like to share the wealth of their pop.

Israel and Russia first

Actually nafta fucked us too, it impoverished our agricultural sector which couldn't compete with the US and canada, so a lot of poor farmers migrated to the borders of the cities creating ghettos and many of them migrated to the US too

It kinda hard for a country who over 4 times smaller than the other to claim to have more resources.

Mexico is a toilet and Vicente Fox is a big part of the reason why. No, he is not right.

I love how its up to Vincente Fox to be the attack dog for Mexico.

The actual Mexican President seems fairly level headed in terms of Trump and his presidency and I'm sure he can actually be dealt with while Fox sobs in the corner trying to stay relevant.

U funneled shitty south and central americans into our country and canada elected a fag

I keep waiting to read a single Mexican post or two admitting some wrongdoing or expressing understanding that they are getting free shit from us for nothing, all the time, while exporting their problems to us.

But you know, I never fucking see it. Instead, we see a thread like this, and what do we get?

>A-aren't we friends?

>You fucking idiots, this completely benefits you at all, we do it out of the kindness of our fucking hearts!

>The USA NEEDS us and your president is just a retard! This is great!

>RACISM RACISM RACISM

>You would collapse without us!!!!!!!

>FAT BURGERSTAN NOTHING WILL HAPPEN ITS FINE ITS FINE

I used to feel sympathy for all you Mexicans getting your heads sawed off by your cartel overlords, but now I'm starting to think that maybe my life's work should be joining a Mexican cartel and helping to saw all of your heads off.

We are fucked with or without NAFTA, anyways. At least without NAFTA we could try to produce our won products, for once.

Cuz we don't some mexicans belive it but don't mind, still, we can do just fine with the resources we have, there's still many unexploited natural resources here cuz we just buy them instead of mining or using our own... (cuz our goverment serves global interests, not mexican's).

this vincente fox or whatever his fucking name is and whoever the fuck he is needs to kill himself already he embarrassed himself enough during the election now he keeps giving us his useless retarded fucking opinion

do us all a favor and mostly yourself mister fox and kys!

You sent millions of fucking immigrants, creating a labor surplus in the US, and then screeched "RACIST" when the US said "gosh, maybe we should stop having so many immigrants come in here"

>If we produce more than means we have more natural resources

NO, FAGGOTS. You have the instruments and economic resources to produce more. An example is the oil. Our shitty government sells our oil to USA and then we buy it. Why? Because you can refine it. We have the resources to be independent from USA, but our leaders are traitors.

>inbred fuck
Not sure whats worse
inbreds or overbreds

Because you freaks make like 20 babies each.
Should be sterilized.

>You sent millions of fucking immigrants
We didn't send anyone, you attracted them with your "American Dream" bullshit.

Where are all these butthurt Mexicans coming from? Did some cartel kidnap your mom and threaten to behead her unless you came here and shitposted on Sup Forums?

If you didn't send them then you should have no problem with us deciding to take measures to keep them out, retard

>Anime pic

Here's your average American expert in politics and religious matters. I bet you converted to Orthodoxy because is "racist". Inbred bastard. Keep jerking off to chinese cartoons the rest of your life. That's more sad than getting your head sawed off.

Should have kept your dogs on their leashes.

what's this image quality?
Vincente trying to reenact Erdogans news stream during the attempted coup?
>this homeless man keeps facetiming me, telling me there's no way he will pay for a wall

So youre saying it would be beneficial if we locked up all the criminals? Since their in our ghettos? From you. And thus pulling out of nafta would be mutually beneficial.

Like why are you even mad then

You don't currently have the resources to be independent from the US because making your own refineries to stop the dependence would cost tens of billions of dollars, money your country doesn't have. Mexico is great (I have family there) but you guys have absolutely no bargaining power in this scenario and fox is just making a fool of himself and the country

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arable_land

The only country with more arable land is China. Mexico isn't even in the top 11.

>Mexican intellectuals

USA is Mexico's #1 Trading Partner

These empty threats mean nothing.

We don't, our oligarchs does. Feel free to send them back home, it's your country anyways, besides vicente fox nobody here in mexico cares if you put up a wall besides the media and the goverment. We can be mad about it but we're not telling you to not do it.

If I call you a faggot and you go talk to some nicer people on the internet to circlejerk, is it their fault for being nice? Or is it my fault for being an ass?

Mexico has ruined people's lives. Fucking admit it. Don't wait on the US to fix those problems like your government is currently doing.

How has NAFTA affected the average Mexican?

We only buy your oil so we still have our domestic oil for the next protracted war.

>giving the media attention
It's Anderson Cooper. Just because he's interviewing someone in another country doesn't make it any less (((fake)))

>trusting Mexican politicians ever
>trusting anyone who runs a 3rd World shithole

What the fuck do we even get from Mexico, aside from the type of outsourced manufacturing Trump wants to bring back anyway?

Its like the exact opposite

Help me understand. Your rebuttal consists of:

a) "Hey ese, I donnn't like yeour peectyoor!"

b) That's literally it.

Why can't you admit that you're the sole beneficiary in our country's relationship? What's stopping you from being grateful, or appropriately concerned with the problems that you create for us that we have graciously glossed over until now? Do you not see your attitude as part of the reason why this is happening to you now?

even legal mexicans hate mexicans at this point

Tomatoes and other non-gmo vegies, and cheap oil. Not sure if we export anything else that matters that's not already produced there.

>The three caballeros, what happened?
Why did you have to hit me in the feels Mexico?
not cool

"Heheh, hey gringo, it's great your Jewish orange president is destroying our country, hehe, notice me, i'm a traitor fuck to my own nations, but pepe xD"

Chingas a tu puta madre Uncle Juan. Cuando tu puta familia no tenga para un taco por culpa de Trump ya quiero verte felicitando a esta bola de gringos obesos sociopatas.

Sure, you don't need trade deals to have trade

Does Anderson Cooper have the most punchable face in television?

useless leech

Except that you used to attract mexicans for cheap labor (Bracero Program) and you used illegals for your wars and offered them citizenship because you didn't want to send you own people to die.
Admit it, you had a plan but it backfired. Not mexicans' problem that they are outbreeding whites.

Shots fired

>tfw your country isn't going to get that drug money liked it used to.

cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/immigration/mexican-booklet.pdf

America didn't print information pamphlets and post them on the Mexican SRE website (sre.gob.mx/tramites/consulares/guiamigrante/)

fuck you.
The wall just had unmanned airburst grenade mines added to it.

Zoop doop shoopallop mexican bullshit

Here in murica we speak american

If you donwanna you can stay there.

*almonds spontaneously activate*

poor fox is like mitt rommney no one cares about him anymore so he has to lash out and do stupid shit to get recognition.

>Beaner Presidente is taller than Bush
I won't accept this.

It's english not american, and it's spanish not mexican inbred fuck i can speak both while you can't fucking redneck subhuman bastard

>Not mexicans' problem that they are outbreeding whites
Except it kind of is now isn't?
I mean what with Trump being president and all...

I think Mexico is under the mistaken idea that the US factories operating in Mexico will be exempt.
It's the only things that makes logical sense. Jokes on them.

>US didn't exist before 1994
>mexican intellectual

My family won't suffer, we're not retarded cunts like you, have collage degrees in good universities and visas. All I said is that the US is free to do whatever they want with their country and we should fix our own, if you're to stupid to understand that then that's why we're fucked if all you know how to do is complain.

Forgive them, America.

It was never their place to be leaders and thinkers. One day they will learn and maybe you can be friends again then.

It has affected them negatively just like Americans. For example, when NAFTA was passed large US ag companies flooded the Mexican markets with corn and every single small Mexican corn farmer was rekt.

FOCKIN WOLL

>Traitor fuck to my own nations
>nations
>nation

That's awfully generous when talking about the shit-stain commonly known as Mexico.

>cfif.org
That's not even a mexican site.

>sre.gob.mx/tramites/consulares/guiamigrante
Nice non-existant link, faggot.

>no refutation
>no apology
>instant off-topic deflection

Fucking beaners, I hope they wall Mexico's entire borders and fill it with acid.

Don't bother, he has to blame someone for his failures, as is leftist tradition.

Mexico can't live without America. You ever wonder why Mexico cares so much about letting their own people flee their country? It's because illegal immigration is a pressure release valve. The only thing keeping the Mexican people from rising up and overthrowing their own corrupt cartel controlled government is the fact that fleeing to America is safer. If the people have nowhere to go then you have a ticking time bomb and the Mexican government knows this.

We all can't be like Australia having fucking acid spit at you everywhere you go stop projecting yourself m8.

We can automate tens of thousands of jobs currently done by Mexicans if necessary.
If push comes to shove, this is what will happen.
It will be unfortunate.

I was actually testing to see the intelligence of beans. It turns out they have a similar iq to its mexican sibling. They are unable to detect trolling. Noted.

Sorry im just observing from the first world.

>For nothing
Hard to say it's for nothing, when we're buying back refined petrol (coming from our main income in the form of crude oil) and products from you,. We're basically contributing to your economy that way, and I hate to admit it's mainly our fault. What happened is that we used an instrument for trade as a way to compensate our lack of local production, as is the case for gasoline.
If our local market were to be better organized and stronger, this would be a non-issue.

We will go through a very ugly moment in these years to come due to Trump's policies. However, don't think the US will take Trump's ultra nationalistic measures well - all the shit he's shooting down left and right will have a negative effect, either in his first term, or the next.

In a way, I'm glad he wants to cut ties with Mexico through NAFTA. Maybe the shock will force our industries to look inside our borders, as is happening with tourism nowadays.

>being THIS mad

Kek, stay cucked, mexcrement.

Good luck without all the food we ship you Juan.

I'm not a fucking leftie, imbecile. Also your jewgod drumpf likes to blame anyone else ALWAYS, same goes to retarded rednecks like you.

>if push comes to shove we will automate

Implying we wont just do that anyway.

>desperate yelp to the mexican people like they have any leverage in the situation at all

this is actually pretty bad for mexico

feel for the mexibros here

Ibred chairos not welcome

>Si no se la mamas al judío protestante Trump eres chairo xD

Puto imbécil. Sigue masturbándote con tus memes irónicos de Facebook, pendejete.

Get the fuck out of my country chicano scum

You're a third-world shithole living off trade agreements and foreign aid. Your government is run by cartels, your people are impoverished and uneducated, and your cities (south and Central America included) have some of the worst crime rates in the world, second only to the war-torn middle-east. You're fucked without us. We're better off without you.

Yup, pretty much this. We don't know if they're gonna scrap nafta yet though, our politicians are too fucking retarded that they may just accept a bad trade deal with the US instead, that would fuck us even more than no nafta.

If you automate them, not even americans will benefit from this. Labour-wise.
If "keeping jobs inside the US" was the reason you posted this, you fucked up.

LOL, you fucker being this ass blasted because of the wall and nafta is priceless.

1. The entire point of getting rid of the Mexicans is to stop our corporations fucking people over with cheap labor

2. Stop listening to propaganda, Paco. Barely any illegals serve in the military. Whites are overrepresented. Stop thinking you're the tough helots to the decadent whites - truth is you're good for little else than slowing down the rate of automation because you're just so used to scrabbling in the dirt for scraps.

>We have many resources
>Can't into actually using them

Yeah, totally a winning scenario. The US relies on Mexico for about zero that it can't get elsewhere. We are nice neighbors to our idiot Southern neighbors.

I dont get why Sup Forums blames us and insults us, the mexicans posting from mexico, we are not border hopers nor illegals, we are trying to save this country, we do not have control over everyone.